The discussions

Help --no sound coming out of laptop

Hello, i have a toshiba laptop but no sounds coming out of it ,but the sound icon says everything working fine,i have tried download a new soundcard t...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2010 by
greentech07

Goole talk not working properly

hello Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2010 by
greentech07

No sound on sony vaio

Hello, I have tried so many things already like going online and downloading new sound drivers, Driver updates, driver boosts...etc. There is stil...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2010 by
greentech07

My computer won't recognize my audio driver

Hello, i have windows xp and i downloaded the realtek ac'97 audio driver but when i open up my sound controls it says i have no devices. please help....

3 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2010 by
greentech07

Unable to remove flash drive from usb port

Hello, I have a flash drive in a usb port that I used for system backup. The backup completed ok but I cannot remove the flash drive. I had pre...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2010 by
pgb

I need my pictures back on my camera!

Hello, i was downloading pmb to my computer to upload videos. i'm stupid and i didn't realize that "delete pictures off camera after importing to pm...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2010 by
kath

Can't repair vista help

Hello, i have vista home premium 32bit and i notice it became slow and when i use for about 15 minute and double click in computer or any folder t...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

I have no sound or audio device on windows xp

Hello, I lost the sound on my computer after I defrag. it last night. When I opened my control panel, under 'volume', it says I haven't an audio devi...

jack4rall

Not able to load windows xp in compaq 610

Solved

Hello, I am not able to load win xp in compaq 610 note book model :delphi model no :d40 ple can you help me?

15 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2010 by
Deepesh

Help.

Hello, I forgot my password on my laptop. I have Vista OS and a Sony lap top. Can you help me? thanks familytys@gmail.com Configurati...

netsa77

Desktop

Hello, I accidentally deleted the word DESKTOP in Microsoft Office 2010. Therefore, I cannot save a document to the Desktop. How can I get the w...

Janice

Fn key is not working properly plz solved me

Hello, plz solved my problem as soon as possible. the problem is my laptop fn key is not working properly.

netsa77

Title...ad/malware

Hello, hi my computer is pretty much locked upfrom a virus cant access any of my windows. I have no restore point. and avg plus spybot cant find it....

spitfiremk1a

Computer makes noise when i run spy sweeper

Hello, wondering why my computer makes a buzzing noise and stalls for a moment when i run spy sweeper Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.8

netsa77

Problem creating bootable windows xp cd

Hello, i am rupesh here telling you that- i have got a cd of windows xp, i wanted to make a copy of it, so i firstly copied all the contents of cd the...

netsa77

Are dv6 and dv6000 the same

Solved

Hello, is dv6 and dv6000 the softwear and drivers

Dilzhad

Graphics card not working after ram upgrade

Hi there, i'm brand new to this forum, and relatively new to upgrading my computers etc. Basically I have a Packard Bell iMedia X2415 which uses ...

9 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2010 by
tfd

Xp installation in compaq

Solved

Hello, I have a compaq 610 laptop which comes with the configuration 2GB RAM, 2.0Ghz processor and with DOS Operating system. Whenever i want to inst...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2010 by
Joseph.P.M

Seagate expansion not working on windows 7!

Hello, Im in need of help. I just upgraded to Windows 7 and tried to use my Seagate External hard drive (1TB) where I backed up my info. the se...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2010 by
Mike.A

Hp restore to original factory state :(

Hello, Please can someone help me, I had soooo much data on my laptop, then tried to get rid of a virus and somehow selected "restore hp to origina...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2010 by
bugsy

Cant change screen resolution

Hello, I have a acer aspire one netbook that my husband bought me for Christmas last year. I really only use it when our desktop is in use or when...

lscott82

Strike f1 to retry,f2 for set up utility

Hello, I have windows XP and all I can get when I turn on my machine is Strike F1 to Retry boot,F2 for set up utility. Dont really understand wha...

xpcman

No sound after re-installing xp help please!!

Hello, i have re installed windows xp on a laptop i was just given which was not working but now i have re installed windows sounds dont work on it ...

xpcman

How to install xp in compaq presario cq40-108

Solved

Hello, Kindly advise me how to install xp sp2 in compaq cq40 1o8 tu laptop. now my system is fully not able to boot it. It shows technical informatio...

Harris

Microphone not working

Solved

Hello, i am having cq42-227tu laptop and windows xp.............my microphone stopped working..............i tried alot bt it is not working ......

jack4rall

Hp pavilion dv4

Hello, I tried to downgrade my o/s from VISTA to XP on my notebook Pavilion DV4 1135ei, but when i'm trying to do the same i'm getting the below er...

damasta

Hi5 code

Hello, i recently signed on to hi5 and still haven't received my activation code what is wrong

14 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2010 by
acidminahaj

Dell inspiron 5315 freezes at xp gui setup

Hello, I'm trying to install XP SP3 or Windows 7 on the follow rig... AMD 65 Athlon x2 +3000 2.0mhz Cpu 2gb ram 150gb hd SATA DVD/CD RW ...

damasta

Failure of display in the system

Hello, i'm srinivas from bangalore, my system is not working properly i.e., there is no display. i checked ram, hard disk, processor, smps, mothe...

netsa77

Naeen

Hello, hey there i have an IBM think pad an my keyboard is typing numbers instead of letters what can i do to solve that problem i ? i tried fn+shif...

netsa77

Naleen

Hello, hey there i have an IBM think pad an my keyboard is typing numbers instead of letters It sounds like you have turned on the "NumLock" featu...

netsa77

Can't log on

Hello,i have stopzilla and it keeps blocking the sign-in page as a pop up. why? what do i do? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8....

wendy ivy

How to lock a folder ?

Hello Does any body know any way to lock a folder without any program or software? or does any body know how to lock a folder with reserved names li...

resetable

My run button is missing

Hello, How can I get back my "run" button. I t was on the start up menu but is now gone..How can I fix this problem....thanks in advance Dorine ...

jack4rall

Lock folder by free folder no show

Hello, i get problem . i did lock my folder by free folder hider software but after install my xp it doesnt show coz i have two hard disk and be...

jaunglia

Can anyone help - vista will not load

Hello, my power went out and now vista will not load. It starts to load and then goes black, it tells me to insert vista cd and repair but it want run...

cha_mps

My cd dvd drive wont work

Hello, people,,,, so my dvd drive doesnt work i need help please... i have a sony vaio computer with vista n when i try to go to my computer and i cl...

cha_mps

Windows 7 switch back to xp install problem

Hello, I have installed windows 7 and i want to switch back to windows XP.But I am not able to install it.All the time it gives a blue screen and ...

arunmozhiyan

Installing win xp

Hello, how to install winxp in my laptop compaq cq 40_144tu please give me step for installing when i installing winxp then displying blue s...

cha_mps

Won't save files on memory card

Hello, I have Nokia 5310 and when I'm sending files from my pc to phone they are automaticly saving on phone and not on my memory card. The proble...

cha_mps

Can put my computer on a shut down timer

Hello, can put my computer on a shut down timer. for watching a movie or listening to music in bed?

Shrimpyaab

Black screen of death after malware scan

Hello, my computer said i needed to run a scan for malware on a dell studio, and i ran a malware scan and it said I needed to restart it. I restarted...

cha_mps

Wrong symbol appears on screen

Hello, When I type the @ key I sometimes get " (quotation marks) also I get a strange symbol when I type the ? (question mark) Configuration: W...

cha_mps

Maxtor not working

Hello, i kind of have the same problem my one is showing but i click on it to open and it says access is denied i have tried to change the path but ...

cha_mps

Help me get my operating system

Hello, please help me i have the disks but no product key product key for windows xp professional update version 2002 Configuration: Windows X...

cha_mps

Desktop icons are gone

Hello, something similar happened to me. First, I went to safemode and pressed alt, ctl del to bring up task manager. I went to file and pressed...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
green

Tool bar gone

Hello, My toolbar has gone, there is nowhere to click onto on the top of my google page, I just don't know what to do. Please help me. Julie ...

10 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
me

Windows xp wont detect internet

Hello, I just partitioned my Windows 7 HD, on my laptop, so i could dual boot XP Pro so i could run some old games and what not. Well i borrowed my ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

How to format the windows 7 and reload the wi

Hello, how to format the windows 7 and reload the windows xp

2 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
damasta

Not seendvd writr

Hello, i have a new HP dvd1270i 24X SATA Multiformat DVD Writer when i hooked it up it was not seen in windows,but it is being seen in bios.i have c...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
larry
Results 9501 - 9550 out of a total of 24,656