The discussions

Windows 7 startup problems

Hello, I am having trouble with my windows 7. Recently I had windows vista and then last week i was receiving errors and finally even my laptop would...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2010 by
$%^&*(

Dell 5010n lapto

Hello, I just bought Dell 5010n (insiron 14R) 10 days ago , i did not urchase it from Dell but from a local shop , I have installed XP but none of...

ash_perez01

My computer keyboard is typing wrong symbols.

Hello, Hello..can anyone help me to solve this problem for me..my keyboard is typing wrong symbol when i try to type something else... Configur...

ash_perez01

Code

Hello, I have registered nfs undercover[2009]I need activation code Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

Applications not responding

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron laptop, Windows Vista. Everything seemed to be working fine, and all of a sudden, no matter what application I try to ru...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2010 by
linux7591

Cd dvd wont open

Closed

Hello, i am trying to install a update from dell to my cd/dvd when i download the update and run it it opens a ( sfdnwin) box which shows drive name...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2010 by
DP

Hdmi cable

Closed

Hello, I have acer aspire 5735z laptop from one and half year i just want to how can i download HDMI cable.I have 32 inch LCD tv, and some told me t...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

Reboot loop

Hello, My XP desktop is in a reboot loop. I disabled auto restart upon failure and received the following message: "STOP: c000021a {Fatal Syst...

toubib32

Remove genuine microsoft software from my com

Hello, Hello, my screen shows "you may be victim of counterfeiting the genuine microsoft," everytime on the bottom right. there is nothing o...

closeup22

Magicjack site is blocked in my country

Hello, i bought a magic jack in the USA and also configured and registered and got a USA telephone number. I am now outside the USA and when I sta...

colin

Belinda ross

Hello, how do you free up disc space on any computer Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

none

Unexpected j drive on my computer, can not...

Hello, if you are wondering what the full title is, here it is: unexpected J drive on my computer, can not access it. (actual title without period) ...

linux7591

Help me to erase ubuntu and install xp

Hello, I am using hp pavilion dv2500 laptop which had windows vista, i was attracted by ubuntu 9.04 version so i reformatted entire hard disk inst...

closeup22

How i can get vga driver of laptop cq40-317tu

Hello, please help me how can i get vga driver of laptop cq40-317tu laptop for vista operating system please suggest me

kaushiki

Vista boot mgr error

Hello,sir I have one laptop vista preloaded ibm brand but now it is not booting that error message is bootmgr is missing what can i do

RKO

I was log on only by administrative account w

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4 i was log on only by administrative account without any password, after disabling the adminis...

closeup22

Usb connection error in nokia 5130c to pc

Hello, i have problem in connecting my Nokia 5130c xpress music device to PC although i have latest -Nokia-pc-suite, and after connecting phone to P...

closeup22

No sound for my pc!!!

Hello, I used to get sound. Right now i uninstalled a program without actually reading what it was all about. i had downloaded a program that was inf...

Roni

Black screen on wallpaper

Hello, before this black screen problem I have installed the Genune microsoft software now it is not delete or remove, actually I cant find th...

closeup22

Operating system not found while booting

Closed

Hello, what should i do when operating system not found in the IBM laptop (t42) while booting and doesnt go forward before that. I was using windows ...

mustii323

Email attachments

Hello, I am unable to attach files to my Yahoo account. It started after I turned off my computer and then turned it back on the next day. It says "a...

ash_perez01

Laptop shutting down

Hello, I know I need a battery, but the power supply will not start the laptop either. Runs for a minute and then it shuts down. Could this be a b...

ash_perez01

Windows live messenger

Hello, windows live messenger wont open goes straight to windows mail, it is the new version im on xp it wont install either have tried. What can i...

ash_perez01

Fresh xp and no sound :(

Hello, ive recently installed a new xp on this comp. and what i had was vista but when i changed the sound dissapeared, its a thosiba L40laptop ...

dist.urbd

System restore

Hello, system restore will not even come up on my computer when i click on it. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.6

dist.urbd

Restore inspiron back to factory settings

I have two operating systems linux ubuntu and windows vista basic. i want two set my computer back to factory settings. any suggestions? Config...

ash_perez01

Help urgent display

Hello, can we attached 1gb ram for display only

ash_perez01

Hp pavillion dv2000 laptop problem

Hello, My HP Pavillion DV2000 Laptop powers on, but does not boot (any more). I'm curious as to what might be the problem... my hard-drive, m...

michelsmith

I need help with my s3223w

Hello, Well computer needed a reinstall so i decided to go ahead and do it. It was vista when i bought it but downgraded to xp and it has been thi...

JIm

Need help installing micro innovations webcam

Hi guys, I need help. Can't figure out what the problem is. I have this webcam (IC50C) by micro innovations. I already installed amcam. But I keep get...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
castingcrw

Dell laptop windows xp won't boot

Hello, The other day my fiance's laptop and mine both mysteriously had the same problem. His internet wasn't working and after restarting it he ...

nsantora

How to swap local hard drive

Hello, Hi please can some one xplain to me how to swap local hard drive I did a system restore and my computer went back to the old har drive and ...

lois

Uninstalled webroot spy sweeper no internet

Hello, I uninstalled webroot spy sweeper and lost my abality to connect to the internet through IE. I pinged the internet connection and it is fine...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
jack4rall

Toshiba l300 hangs or reboots during recovery

Hello, I have a Toshiba L300 running Windows Vista. I'm trying to restore it using the recovery discs because it reboots every hour (on average) w...

BreakPoint

Keeps pausing

Hello, can anyone advise me watching a wedding video on you tube it keeps pausing help plz Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Toshiba touchpad not working

Hello, my touch pad wont work have done the fn + f9 any help would be so good Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Missing cd drive

Hello, hi i have an acer 7250 laptop which wont show my cd drive in my computer, it is listed and says device is working properly in the device mana...

closeup22

When i sign in to my msn, everything freezes

Hey there, I have been trying to acess my msn messenger for 3 days now. Everytime I try to sign in on my account, it says "Not Responding" and I h...

ME:P)))0

C:windowssystem32userinit.exe

Hello, C:windowssystem32userinit.exe is been deleted from my laptop because I want to erase C:\WINDOWS\jargon.vbs now my laptop doesn't open eve...

closeup22

Audio drivers not installing

Hello, i have formatted my laptop compaq presario c700 and installed windows xp .I installed UAA also but when i am installing my au...

closeup22

Terry p

Hello, I have an aspire5720Z and I desperately need to restore it to factory settings when I bought the computer 2 years ago I bought with it rest...

closeup22

Contact system administrator

my computer is infected by an virus, when i try to open Mycomputer properties it opens a message box and gives a message like your are not having the ...

closeup22

Toshiba l300 won't recover

Hello, I got the blue screen of death on my Toshiba Satellite L300. Rebooted it and it goes nowhere, just a black screen. Tried a number of times to ...

Bayman65

Lanita slaughter

Hello, someone use my computer and put her homepage on my computer now i cant get my homepage on facebook Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet E...

closeup22

Bpl wap settings for nokia 7210 supernova.

Hello, i need bpl wap settings for my nokia 7210 supernova mobile.

8 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
sharad

Lapto will not power up

Hello, My gateway solo 1450 laptop will not power on. I know the battery is dead and the ac a dapter is brand new. When I plug in the adapter the ...

8 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
IT robert

Moving cursor and numbers appear

Hello, when i move the cursor numbers appear in between words in middle all over. what to do? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.19

ash_perez01

Computer factory seattings

Solved

Hello, I reset my computer to factory settings in error, all files , pictures etc were wiped off. I have basically a briand new computer system....

ash_perez01

Windows 7 dont work

hello i turn on my computer and my tastiera mouse monitore dont work tastiera dont turn on mouse dont make the red light. last night it works but i...

15 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
shila

Which is better in windows 7?

Closed

Hello, Which is better in windows 7? Windows 7 professional or ultimate?

jack4rall
Results 10701 - 10750 out of a total of 24,655