The discussions

Help me with d.t

Hello, i try to see some sites in my d.t and it says your url is not supported Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
Wandful

Can you help me with the sound on my computer

Hello, the sound on my computer had dissapears i tryed to click on the sound control but it says theres an error i need help to restore it.

Wandful

How to flip

Hello, how to flip my monitor upside down? i tried already ctrl+alt+up key, it doesnt work.. is there any more way? i have fujitsu loptop esprimo ...

Wandful

Camera pictures

Hello, i have transfer some of my camera pictures to my usb stick with the help of my computer.now i want to know that is there any place in my comput...

Wandful

Micro sdhc 8gb problem.. help!

Hello, I did have a Samsung 8gb Micro sdhc in my new HTC Desire which I transferred from my other phone, Nokia 5800 Expressmusic. No Problems.., BUT! ...

Wandful

Dell inspiron 1200 factory restore reboot

Hello, Have a Dell 1200 laptop with XP. Have done a factory software reset using crt and f11 during startup. Eveything reloads fine and I go throug...

safebet

Dell-laptop inspiron 1000

Hello, I got a laptop windows 7 but it slowing my laptop download but it was on windows xp home edition got the product key but no disc to put...

safebet

My pc keeps hanging

Hello, My computer keeps hanging after i reboot so i decided to repair the operting system(XP sp2) but even during the installation it still hangs. ...

jejomarismyname

Bmi baby website

Hello, I cannot access any of the bmibaby websites. I am getting the error message "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" I have used ...

jack4rall

Graphic card

Hello, i have a dell dimension 8400 XP home edition i got the blue screen of death it was rebooted to vista, here is the thing my original grap...

Wandful

X out web cam

Hello, when i have a video call my contact can see them self and me. I can see myself but l cant see them but l can speak to them. where there video s...

dapson01

Windows 7 problem

Hello, WIN 7 NOT LOADING AFTER INSTALLATION IT RESTARTS AND STUCK IN BLACK SCREEN WITH BLINKING CURSOR

Wandful

I cant log in

please help me my password is not working and i forgot my secret answer question i need help i have really important emails in there and cant get in ...

Wandful

Need a pen drive of 500 gb

Hello, urgent i need a 500 gb pen drive what will be the cost in INR Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.6

Wandful

Win xpdrivers for hp pavilion dv6-1320

Hello, I have a problem, I have bought HP Pavilion dv6-1320 with Windows 7 Home Premium, but I would like to downgrade to the Windows XP Professsio...

6 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
babescu

Dv 6000 screen goes black

i followed the instructions to get the wirelss working (which was posted here)-- flashin bios. installing the drivers rebooting flashin again.. ...

Wandful

Tool bar

Hello, No File,Edit,View,Favarites,Help tool bar, how do I get it back. Had Hard Drive installed and lost evereything including the listed. Co...

Laura

Need a pen drive of 500 gb

Hello, urgent i need a 500 gb pen drive what will be the cost in INR Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.6

tectip.info

Lost program settings/documents on windows xp

Hello, I was recently installing a program on windows XP and the power to the house flickered which shut of the PC. Upon turning the PC back it pu...

jack4rall

Dell dimension c521 on vista startup problem so computer can't turn on

Solved

Hey all, I've recently had a problem with my dell in which when I am logged on, I have 78 new windows installations ready . I didn't install them and...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
simo

Ntldr

Hello, i am using windows xp. one day when i log in my system then it give error of NTLDR is missing.what should i do for recovering it? plea...

jack4rall

Can't open local disk e

Hello,I can't open my local disk E. When I open it, it say: ''E is not accessible. The file or directory is corrupt and unreadable.'' I even right c...

jack4rall

Clicking sound

Hello, when I get onto internet explorer I can hear some clicking sound as if new pages are being opened and then all I get is a very slow connection ...

gel

Corrupted xp

Hello, i have a problem w/ my p4 1.8ghz my os xp was corupted, i try to boot from a cd but it stops w/ some errors. i used my frend laptop to copy a x...

henry

No audio device installed

Hello, i am running vista home premium and my speakers are not emitting sound, and the computer tells me that no audio output device is installed....

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Windows 7 32 bit install black screen

Hello, I've gotten Windows 7 Home Premium as a gift for Christmas, altough, since i have Windows XP, I have to back up my file, so I went out on bo...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
GhostReconGuy

Puzzeling blue screen hard drive error

Hello, my computer goes all the way to loading windows xp then gives a blue screen eror noteing the hard drive ( check for virus and run fchkdisk)...

costerritter

I cannot open any documents or pics in my pc

Hello, while browsing on internet, the pc started freezing, I cancelled all the aplications and noticed that some of the items in my desktop where...

Michelle125

Need virgin gprs settings for s3653

Hello, Ineed manula VIRGIn GPRS setting for S-3653 mobile Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Windows 7 cant show other windows xp boot tim

Hello, i m install win 7 (C)and win xp(D) but windows 7 cant show the windows xp

closeup22

If i boot my computer files are not copying

Hello, if i boot my computer........ files are not copying.. y

closeup22

Genuine windows validation

Solved

Hello, I boot my system and on booting, it shows, you may be a victim of software counterfeiting.that this copy of window did not pass genuine w...

Ambucias

My itouch cant restore

Hello, my itouch is stuck in restore mode so when i plug in to my computer it says it does not recognize usb, and cpl times i was able to go to resto...

dist.urbd

How do i put songs on my ipod touch with a xp

Hello, How do I put songs on my iPod touch with my laptop windos xp cumputer when it thinks it's a cumputer?

ash_perez01

Bsod on xp netbook startup

Greets, So earlier today I was using my netbook (an HP mini) and I got a BSOD, and my PC rebooted. i thought nothing of it, because it restarted just...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
sicute

How to make bootable xp in pendrive?

Solved

Hello, My motherboard IDE sockets are not working since a week ago. Yesterday my system was hang and even couldn't open my comuter due to some virus ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
souvik

Disc read error occured

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 that is currently running Vista. When I boot up the computer it reads "A disk read error occured, press Ctrl+Al...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

My compac lapton using vista shuts down

Solved

Hello, My compac laptop using vista shuts down after about 20 minutes of starting it ,Right before it shuts down it starts to get louder then norm...

xpcman

After windows updates, can't start computer!

Hello, My pc is having the same issue as everyone else. I select "Last Known, etc., Safe Mode, but it just keeps running and running never booting. H...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
Amy

Compaq cq 60 on xp sp 3 auto shut down

Hey, After I installed xp my compaq began to autoshut down after I play a video game the processor temperature became to high, can I fix the probl...

jack4rall

Computer restarts automatically !! pls. help

Hello Gods of Computers.. Here's what my problem is: Yesterday, my computer is really working great then just this morning, After i open my pc, t...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
guru

Farmville adobe flash player keeps crashing

Hello, I run a Acer One Netbook, I didnt know the mistake I made before I bought it but adobe flash player keeps crashing when I go to play farmvill...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
faust1

Bbb

Hello, how can i change ma facebook account to ENGLISH Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

axi

Pen drive files shows the shorcuts

Hello, i select the option show the hidden files and folders but the option is changed while im closing the window Configuration: Windows XP / ...

jack4rall

Profile pic's problem

Hello, when im open my face book account i can open my and other's picture how can i am solve that problem? Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9...

closeup22

My face book was disabled

Solved

Hello, my facebook was disabled.....please help me i didnt know to enable it im from indonesia..if i have mistake..im sorry...thanks

okawijaya

Laptop won't boot up windows xp cd

Solved

Hello, I have an HP laptop and I've re-formatted the hard drive using kill disk. I have made sure that in the BIOS the boot up order has CD ROM as ...

7 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
Pro

My computer restarts.....

when i start my computer, if i don't start a game emediatly, it will restart when i try to run a game again. when it restarts i get a litle system mes...

Ambucias

Mouse/keyboard lag on games

Hello, my mouse/keyboard is lagging on old games like Warcrat III. Everywhere else it's all good. Don't play much, so havent tried other games to see ...

ash_perez01

Sound won't work "error failed to play test

Hello, I have had some problems recently with my PC, and the latest is that my sound doesn't work. I have Realtek HD Audio. I can still see my ...

ash_perez01
Results 10551 - 10600 out of a total of 24,655