The discussions

Deleted

Hello, Hi i'm Thida ,, i delete my picture which i really need it for my project than i deleted it ... and also i deleted it from Recycle Bin...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Eset nod 32 pdates

Hello,i want to ask as to how i can download eset nod 32 antivirs updates from the internet wether they are free or not

closeup22

Plz help w.v.h.p with command prompt /icacls

Hello, Im having trouble with my compac presario windows vista hp ...I can log on as my guest user I get to command prompt and I want to grant full o...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2009 by
awmking

Pls help me its urgent

Hello,my pc get black and i cant update my media player..how can i fix it without buying a new one?because i get so much problems to download because ...

Paradox

Unable to open the drives on double click

Hello, i am not able to open the drives in my computer on double click, when i followed the procedure shown here, after the step 3, that is when i t...

Paradox

Dvd/cd-rw

Hello, CAn you help me, please.... I want to copy data/audio to my cd, but it can't write in final copy progress, what happen and what will i do, th...

Paradox

Hide drive

Hello,

Paradox

Dell inspriron 1545 screen problem

Hello, I have a problem with my Dell Inspriron 1545, the laptop has it's usual way of turning on with it's logo and everything. After the wait and ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2009 by
Paradox

X-canvas tv and samsung s2 usb

Hello, I live in Korea and have bought an x-canvas TV with USB port. Now I have a Samsung S2 Portable device. The TV initialized the device before I ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
Linn

Cant complete windows 7 installation

Hello, I have this problem with my PC. When installing windows 7 in my xp computer the first time it restarts when it loads windows 7 it restarts aut...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
octavio2895

Continual restarts

Closed

Hello, recently i have been having aproblem with my new computer...after it turns on and windows boots up the conputer is running normally for abour...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
Tanner

Smhhhhhhh

Hello, HI EVERYONE I AM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS BECAUSE IT IS HAPPENING TO ME. laST NIGHT IT SAID THAT IT HAD 2 STOP WHAT I WAS DOING BECAUSE IT HAD A ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Pen drive problem

dear sir , when i use to format my 32gb kingston pen drive it can show that plz remove the wite protection disk ..so if you kindly tell me how to form...

help

Shareing b/w two com

Hello, how c i share file vd two com vd usb cable

LouisSteph

Machin restart

Hello, when i am start my pc it start , but after some time it shut down automaticaly.how can solf this problem

LouisSteph

About inbox

Hello, this is alecia i cant open my inbox to check my emails or to start a chat..

iveal

Language change

Hello, I have the same problem. A few days ago, I had changed my pc's language to japanese. And now, there are all these retangular boxed where the...

Soujiro

Help me to recover file from folder locker

Hello, i accidentally installed same version folder locker one more time in my system.after installation the folder lock got a new password from me....

iveal

I cant watch videos and i have highspeed.

Hello, I CANT WATCH VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE ORE ANYTHING ELSE AND I HAVE HIGHSPEED INTERNET. I DONT GET IT. IT JUST PLAYS THE SOUND AND THE PARTIAL VIDEO ...

iveal

Hack

Hello, i want to know how to hack the gmail password or orkut.

iveal

My computer hit by virus seriously,pls solve

Hello, my computer infected by virus. these virus change my computer's name ahsan manan khan bhutta and also it chnges the name of ryclebin into g.w...

iveal

Pc loads then goes black at user name page.

Hello, I turn on my PC and the Windows XP logo appears as does the moving blue bar as normal. At which time it should flash and then go to the user ...

Marty Mann

Task manager disabled and restarts

Hello, Please help! I got a trojan from inserting a flash drive. It disabled the task manager and the registry editor. So when I ope the task manag...

LouisSteph

Myspace is all ways freezing up on me

Hello, y is it when i get on myspace it will freeze up on me?? i can go all day with out it freezing up on me but then as soon as i get on my space i...

LouisSteph

Programs dont run

Hello, i'm having dificulties connecting IE mozila and msn theres connection to the net but i cannot connect those programs pls ...

LouisSteph

Booting problem

Hello, Yesterday when I switched on my I heard a spark sound then it diplays as below " We apologize for inconvenience,but windows didnot st...

LouisSteph

Window xp does not open in normally mode

Hello, My window xp does not opens in normally mode but it open at safe mode, so i want to recover xp from safe mode to normally mode.i dont want to ...

LouisSteph

Key expired

Hello, my avast key has expired, i need a new license key...please send to me? thank before....

LouisSteph

In xp log on problem

Hello, hey! yesterday i was using internet suddenly my win Xp restart, after words it shows the welcome screen but when i tried to log on it restart ...

LouisSteph

Bpl internet setting

Hello, I Want a BPL internet setting on my Motorola cell phone. plz help me how to download internet setting on my mobile. plz reply me. ...

LouisSteph

Not able to install xop os

Hello, This shiva, I have Compaq CQ40-144 TU LapTop, Not able to install XP OS. Can anybody Help Me Many Thanks

2 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2009 by
shiva

I replaced my power supply and no more sound

Hello, I have a HP Pavillion a 730n and my original power supply went out in it, and i had it replaced with a brand new Antec 350 watt Basiq. What do...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Restore to factory settings without a disc

Closed

Hello, i i've got lenovo 3000 and i want to restore it to factory settings without a disc but i don't want to lose everything,what do i do?

hoppie

Cannot find vista installation disc

Hello, I am trying to get into my administrator account. Cannot find password. Could I buy a new disc or perhaps use someone elses? Would this work? T...

xpcman

Number 6 in my kboard does not work

Hello, NUmber 6 on my kboard dors not work, But is so strange that when I am working on something (word, excel stc.) sudenlly the number 6 show up b...

xpcman

Acer aspireone

Hello, I have a acer aspireone that wont boot says its missing the windows\system32 folder..? Anyhow is there is easy way to get the hard drive ...

garyp53161

My laptop boot on but nothing is showing

Hello, Can some one help me? When i on my laptop the power on light is active but the screen show nothing even the BOIS SETUP. I try to apply my ex...

Lucky_Star

Shutdown/startup loop.

Hello, When I shut down my computer I have to switch off at the mains or it will restart again, this has been going on for months now. I don't know ...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Want to use my name instead of welcome.

Hello, I want to change "WELCOME" , which appears at booting time. I want to replace the WELCOME with my name. wut should i do for dis????

4 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2009 by
guds

I wan't to use internet on my n73

Hello, i have n73 phone and i want to use free browsing on my phone Through my Computer via bluetooth please help 4 this

dancedhall

Problems with bluetooth dongle

Hello, i am getting problems with my bluetooth dongle i can send files from my pc(win xp) to my mobile phone e 51 through a blue tooth dongle but can...

dancedhall

Hai iam godson

Hello, sir iam godson my pedrive cannot format please help me

dancedhall

Getting os from recovery disk to differnet pc

Hello, please help I have a emachine recovery disk I need to install on a different pc that needs a os

2 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2009 by
sonnypike

Make the bootebal pen drive

Hello, I am make the bootebal pen drive with windows xp. i am use the desktop windows xp so plesa help me to make the bootebal pen drive with window...

dancedhall

Printing problems

Hello, When the pictures on paint, the pics are print in a small size, how can i set it to the size of the page?

LouisSteph

Jpeg files

hi there, how do i save my pictures on paint from bmp to jpeg?

dancedhall

Transfer of data from pc to mobile

Hello, HIiiiiii........ im using nokia supernova7210.....when i connect mobile to pc.....it shows tat new hardware is found....but when i search fo...

dancedhall

Dell laptop doesnt show anything on screen.

Hello, Recently i my dell laptop was working well and the next day when i started it, the screen was blank. I cound not even acccess my set up. Wha...

LouisSteph

How:boot vista from a pendrive in acer laptop

Hello,

dancedhall

Vista issues

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron E1705 with Vista Home Edition 32-bit. I'm having some major issues. I keep getting the blue screen of death and can a...

LouisSteph
Results 17551 - 17600 out of a total of 24,655