The discussions

Which is better in windows 7?

Closed

Hello, Which is better in windows 7? Windows 7 professional or ultimate?

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
jack4rall

Pci device not found

Hello, hello sir well i formated my laptop to remove all kind of viruses but i lost my driver in such acount... my sound device is not workin proper...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
eva

Regedit not working in any way (folder optio)

Hello, regedit not working in any way (folder options still not showing). gpedit.msc has been blocked. however, managed to unblock my taskman...

ali

Black screen with cursorand nothing else :(

Hello, I have a toshiba A205. WHen i power it on i get the toshiba logo. then i am propmted to choose to start it in safe mode or normal. no matter ...

michelsmith

My computer won't recognize usb devices

Hello, My computer won't recognize anything that i put in to the USB drives, i have 3 USBs on my Sony VAIO only one of the gives my ipod power an...

michelsmith

Copy file from one directory to dif directory

Hello, i want to copy my cpqsetup.log file from the c:\cpqsystem\log\cpqsetup.log to c:\myfolder.Please let me know how to perform this activity

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2010 by
reddy

Windows xp laptop won't boot

Hello, My computer was fine at first and then it just shut down and when I tried to restart I get the Dell screen, and then a black screen with a ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

Microsoft keyboard

Hello, i do not what i did while writing on my key board , then the key i press show different letter and that is apply on all key including the...

xpcman

Dell lap top

Hello, my dell lap top stopped workin on me at first it turned on with differant color lines on the screen then it went grey now black when i star...

xpcman

Random screen black out

Hello, I have a HP dv6700. the screen recently started blacking out at random times. I can partially close the lid and reopen it and it comes back o...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2010 by
polly

Cant type letters just numbers

Hello, I have a Eee PC901 Notebook whe I press M the number 0 comes out instead. I have tried the Fn and num lock, also I have gone to the keyboar...

xpcman

Fix file

Hello, I can not open any of my files. I tried to use System Restore and I can not open it either. Everytime I tried to open it sends me to File A...

jack4rall

Location of hdd on dell inspirion 1525

Hello, Am trying to locate hard disk on Dell Inspirion . Want to reseat hard drive. message from pc staes that there is no hdd. Will boot but...

5 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2010 by
mayi

My laptpo with window 7 is not starting up

Friends last night after waching the movie, when i shut down my laptop having windows 7 it did't shut down prpperly than message was there that do u w...

toubib32

A problem has been detected and windows has b

Hello, i hope i've choosen right forum... A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. U...

-somebody-

My files have changed

Hello, This is rakesh kumar. Most of my mp3 files have changed to jpg files (Its a kinf of software I guess) I kno how to change them individually ...

toubib32

Drive opening problems

Hello, Whenever i click on the drive icons, an open with popup comes. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?

jack4rall

32 gb kingston pen drive

Hello, i have kingston 32 gb pen drive unable to save files on it Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

xpcman

Format toshiba hdd to external

Hi guyz, I got a problem in formatting converted toshiba hdd (from internal to external). It is from my damaged toshiba laptop (defective motherboard)...

JuaBrazil

Cannot access hotmal.com inbox

Hello, I cannot accsess my inmail from hotmail.com

Louie

Looping oem logocougar

Hello, I have a Compaq Presario 6027 desktop that is locked in a OEM logo "COMPAQ" reboot loop! I have tried all options in the F8 key list but no...

closeup22

Application not found

Hello, PLEASE HELP ME Any solution for that

nithi

Omfg its a waste of mulah! help!!

Hello, I have need for speed most wanted... i installed all 4 cds and nothing.. it says to insert the correct cd... i also have a mac and thought...

closeup22

Windows 7 notification area

Hello, I'm using windows 7 64 bit ultimate. When I opened my PC, the icons in notification area did not show, or should I say all were invisibl...

jopethr

Creative webcame driver wanted

Hello, I HAVE A CREATIVE WEBCAM (VISTA) I WANT FREE DOWNLOAD THE DRIVER OF CREATIVE WEBCAME(VISTA) FOR WINDOS XP. PLEASE HELP ME.

kohn

How to install win 7 to vista oem laptop

Hello, there are some problem to install win 7 0n vista OEM laptop..so how can i Upgrade this laptop?? any way to settle this problem??help?? ...

closeup22

Windows xp sp3

Hello, where site to download xp sp3 bootable/???i dont know?/pliz help?? Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.4

closeup22

Sony viao sound

Hello, I have a problem with this sony viao VPCEB windows 7 laptop the sound is doesnt work after 2 minutes and I bought only 2 months ago can any...

jack4rall

Printer problems

my brother MFC-490cw is not printing color and black and all the ink cartridges are new Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

jack4rall

Starting aspire one

Hello, i have an aspire one for 9 month and now when i start the computer it freeze right at the start. I try to re install xp but it tells me to co...

jack4rall

Windows 7 account has been disabled

Hello, i have new laptop toshiba with windows 7, yesterday when iam try to open some players to watch films, i have seen pop uo sing came and i ope...

jack4rall

Window xp installation problem

helo sir I have dv6000 when i install window xp then it is switch off my laptop in first restart after Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explo...

closeup22

Need help with ares- just keeps searching

Closed

I've had Ares for several years and love it - I'm running Ares 2.1.1.3035 on Windows XP for the last few weeks when I search for a song, it ju...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2010 by
caaaaaris,

Driver for intex 305wc nightvision for win7

Closed

Hello, were can find this driver Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.6

closeup22

Your account has been disabled. please see yo

Hello, i have new laptop toshiba with windows 7, yesterday when iam try to open some players to watch films, i have seen pop uo sing came and i op...

jack4rall

No flash video found

Hello, every time I try to download a video from you tube using a Youtube downloader sofware a message appear saying that NO FLASh VIDEO FOUND. What's...

6 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2010 by
superrsilly

Windows vista home basic product key needed

Hello, windows vista product key needed asap pls help me for the same

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
johhn

How formate vista my toshiba laptop and setup

Hello, when i tried to change my window vista to xp sp-2. i got an hard drive error that is A problem has been detected and windows has be...

5 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
toubib32

Acer hard drive format problem

Hello, I had to replace my hard drive with a new one. I had pretested it it works fine. After I have loaded the systems disk I am aske...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

My windows xp system does not boot up

Hello, I have Windows XP in my Desktop. Whenever I switch on my Desktop, it shows Window's welcome screen& then provides me all the options asking...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
toubib32

All xp suported driver

Hello, please send me all the drivers for the notebooke hp dv 6000 windows xp thank youRead more ... Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet ...

jack4rall

No sound on laptop

I took my laptop in to be fixed because there was a pretty bad virus on it or something (sorry i aint no computer expert) and when i got it back there...

jack4rall

Windows 7 setup

Solved

Hello, I've tried to enter "setup" on my windows 7 and its asking for a Password which I don't have, please any ideas. Its a gateway system Con...

Ambucias

Bt broadband

Hello, I have a BT Broadband connection that works perfectly well. However when I try update/upgrade some programmes eg incredimail, adaware or if ...

sellsy

Blue screen error

Hello, hi i am Harry ,While installing Window XP on my compaq PresarioCQ40 there is Blue screen error plz help me

Ambucias

Shutdown

Hello, how to check the remain time of shutdown command Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

How can i recover my pictures

Hello, okay i was trying to turn on my computer but everytime it would start up it would say something i cant remember wat it was but i press it and ...

smmmm

Victim of software counterfeiting

hello my computer showes a pop up in the bottom of my screen every time i turn it on that i am a victim of software counterfeiting. how do i get rid o...

dist.urbd

Software counterfeiting

Solved

hello, in the right bottom side of my monitor there was written that "you may be a victim of software counterfeiting". whats that mean and what i ha...

Ambucias

Name card

Hello, how do I retrieve a name card message? Configuration: Mac OS X / Firefox 3.0.18

dist.urbd
Results 10751 - 10800 out of a total of 24,656