The discussions

Sound card

Hello, we need sound card 5.1 for Intel mother board . But i don't know which is the best one .

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Properties

Hello, properties not opening

rickster

Hp pavilion dv2522tx with win xp - wifi

Hello, I am using HP Pavilion DV2522TX, pre-installed with Vista, but I have reinstalled winxp. After that, I have problem with my wireless, eve...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2010 by
Wai

Cant get on internet

Hello, Ok so my comp. is not letting me on the internet, it says im connected but have local access only?

4 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2010 by
suff954

How to change windows vista to xp laptop

Hello, I've got a laptop, but HP and Windows Vista and I want to convert to Windows XP and formate when I get a message that I can not formate is in ...

suff954

Xp installation

dear sir 1. I have lenavo sl400 think pad . In this window's dos't work properly.after one or two days it will be damage .then i install windo...

suff954

Seagate volume problem

Hello, PLease help i have problem with my 80gb Seagate Hard Disk drive My disk had been corrupted wen my mobo was failed after the incidence i try...

rickster

Clester size

Hello, what is cluster size of 32 GB kingston pendrive

suff954

How to make wi-fi connection between laptop a

Hello, how to make wi-fi connection between laptop and N85

details

Myspace problem retrieving data i have lost.

Hello, i am trying to retieve data, i was typing on myspace, and it skiped to the next page,and i went back to that page and the data was not thier h...

ash_perez01

No sound from my headphones

Hello, am bibo and i can't any sound from my headphones. am using hp pavilion dv6000 note book. This headphone works well on other computers. the s...

ash_perez01

Reg.key can cot be deleted

Hello, I want to delete a folder from reg.software,but it can be deleted Thank you

dist.urbd

Flash drive

Hello Ouens, I can't find my flash drive

dist.urbd

Delete

i want my id delete

ash_perez01

Displaying 0 online friends outta 140

Hello, my friends list displays 0 friends online All the time and i can not change it or fix it. Also my husband acct. has a "learn more" bar at the ...

ash_perez01

Music

Hello, hello i have just deleted some music by accident and want to know how to retrieve it, i have looked in the recycle bin and dont know what to ...

ash_perez01

Lost cam driver

Hello, I HAVE LOST MY INTEX IT-305WC. PLS SIR SEND ME URGENTLY THE WEB CAM DRIVER OF INTEX IT-305WC

dist.urbd

Aircel connection to internet via sum s3500

Hello, I have got Sumsung S3500 phone with an Aircel Connection. when Tried to connect to internet from my PC through PC suite. some times it gets co...

dist.urbd

Not genuine version of xp pro

Hello, I am a senior citizen with minimal tech knowledge. Two years ago my PC crashed. A friend took it to someone who told me that I needed a new ha...

dist.urbd

Kingston 32 gb pendrive not formated

Hello, my kingston 32gb pendrive not formated in your hp format tool trying formating it display the specified device is currently used by other app...

ash_perez01

My sound will not work!!! ;-{

Hello, I have a Hp slimline pavilion s7627 i kno its kinda old and my sound card is the realtek high definition audio something like that. when eve...

djisabe123

How to upgrade a non genuine xp pro?

I need to upgrade a friends computer with xp pro to SP2 but the windows is saying that the serial # is not genuine. Without SP2, many programs won't...

ash_perez01

Screen flashes and freezes

Every now and then when I download something, the screen starts flashing and nothing works. Whats up?

ash_perez01

Rescue my acer aspire one netbook

Hello, I have reformatted my hard disk of my Acer aspire one netbook (160gb hard disk) and unfortunately I am no longer able to press ALT GR + F10 to...

Galactica48

Reset to toshiba factory settings

Hello, Hi Justin, I'm running windows vista on toshiba a205-s5000. For about the last 5 months I haven't been able to use my WMP, which is built in....

ash_perez01

Cant connect to the internet

Hello, i am unable to connect to the internet usin that connection that my apartment complex provides plz help me

2 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
STEVO

Back screen

Hello, I OWN A COMPAQ PRESARIO DESKSTOP UPON POWERING ON THE PC IT GOES TO COMPAQ SCREEN I PRESS F11 TO RESTORE SYSTEM AND TAKES ME TO BLACK SCREEN...

STEVO

No sound from lapton

Hello, I plugged in some speakers to my laptop and used them to watch a movie. Now I have no sound coming out of the laptop without the speakers. I h...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Gprs and net setting

Hello, I have samsung corby model no gt-s3653 and I want gprs and net setting, Please send me on my email id.

dist.urbd

Iertutil dll

Hello,i would like to ask help about the problem encountered in my lapto,,everytime i open it.there was a pop up message McUICnt.Exe-Unable to Locate...

dist.urbd

I pod shuffle not detected

Hello, I am using VISTA home edition, I got a new Ipod shuffle but it is not detecting, The device option the Itunes is not highlighted, can any on...

dist.urbd

I dont have sound

Hello, i have a windows vista basic computer and i set up this cd to supposedly clean out my computer when i turned my computer on again i lost some ...

belle0924

Switched off during system restore - argh!

Hello, I'm trying to sort out my Toshiba laptop and have followed some of the advice in this letter thread but I'm still stymied. I was stupid en...

xpcman

Have a product number for software but no rom

Hello, I have 2003 on my desk top and now have a mini that I would like to load my win 2003 software on but I do not have a rom (I have disks and pro...

xpcman

Bluetooth is not identified in vista for hcl

Hello, I have installed Windows 7 build version to my HCL laptop P38. The Bluetooth device is not detected by the system. I have drivers installed. ...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
RMR

Screen

Hello, does anyone noe y my screen is blank please some one talk to me

xpcman

External monitor only showing background

Hello, yesterday I connected my dell external monitor to my toshiba laptop. Anyways everything was fine and working till about an hour ago when it jus...

GMC70

Win vista pc wont connect to the net

Hello, We bought a NEW Windows Vista Desktop PC in June 2008 from the Base Exchange, for the reason that my son wanted to play some online ga...

Athenah

Dv5 turns off when closing flip and opening

Hello, I have a problem in HP DV5-1203ax Laptop . I have installed window7 and When I Close the flip and and open system restarts. Can anyone help ...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
Bavish

Dsi

Hello, how do you get flash player oon a dsi

xpcman

Power light on the front never shuts off

Hello, I have a Dell INSPIRON and the front power light never shuts off. Other wise the computor is working perfectly. Thank you

xpcman

Comp won't restore to factory settings!

Hey everyone! I have a dell inspiron 1520, and a little while ago when I opened the internet, it would say it was connected, but it came up as a bl...

Nara

Safe mode

Hello, I'm trying to help a friend. She's got the blue screen of death. I have a ghost disk from work and i can see all her files and the c drive. ...

eran352

Key board

Hello, How do get get my key board to work using skype phone calls? other words. when the operater says press 1 to access or press 2 for options. w...

suff954

Compac cq60

Hello, i have a compac cq60 how do i restore it bact to factory setting how i bought it

suff954

Drivers

Hello, where do i download driver for windows xp service pack 2,i need pci device and usb controller

suff954

Bluej

Hello, how to installing bluej software?

suff954

Internet won't work/ vista internet security

Hello, My internet won't connect. I just got rid of "vista internet security". I went through "regedit" and I may have deleted something important....

suff954

How i save my i phone pic for my laptop

Hello, how i save my i phone pic for my laptop plz show me how i save pic for i phone3gs

suff954

Vga driver

Hello, how ican instal my vga driver ATI RADEON IGP 345M AGP Plz send me e-mai l

adware55
Results 14151 - 14200 out of a total of 24,655