The discussions

How do i get msn?!

Hello, i am trying to download msn onto my computer but it never comes up on my computer ive looked through the start menu and everything! what do ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2009 by
LC

Lost data

Hello, my problem is that my cumputer crashed down and when we fixed it all our saved data and pictures where gone so my question is how do we get th...

dancedhall

I have a big problem plaese help me

Hello, I have a big problem wiht my TV phone and my PC, before when I connect my phone on my PC I sent anything I wanted. Now that's defenrent cause ...

dancedhall

Myspace

Hello, i need to know how to get in to myspace?

dancedhall

I cant ethier

Hello, it wont let me either i click on the agree and install thing and then it opens a new page but it dosnt come up with the gold bar at the top or...

olfo81

Hi i cant find anything

ive been wondering how to turn off my conputer but its not hear can you help me ?

olfo81

I dont have recavery ,vga

Hello, i have hp pavilion dv2700 laptop and i dont have recavery ? now i dont have VGA,,,,,etc my E-mail:- www.samiranwri@yahoo.com

onea97

I have a sound problem on my laptop

Hello, recently i have format my laptop,twice,but the problem is still same.. my problem is when i on my laptop at the beginning the sound appear and...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2009 by
ceaserx

Restoring factory settings on my vaio windows

Hello, This last week i have gotten a virus which has stopped me from being able to restore my computer to a previous date. So i have had to get a...

flcconflict

Lan connection

Hello, i am prapto.how can set up a lan connection in five pc's together.what acceceries i need.please can you tell me.because i do not use lan befor...

flcconflict

Product keyy

Hello, I have tried entering my product key that is located on the back of the laptop but everytime I do it says that it is incorrect, any one know wh...

flcconflict

Keyboard locked & stuck at setup screen

Hello, Alright so I hit something on my computer(this is my spare one), and it went into stand by mode, so i just booted it back up and i wa...

fea_ture

Personal compter

Hello, I can my Pc in Without Power situation for using UPS but UPS Charge is very low i don't know that suddenly my Pc is automatically shutdown. T...

deepbreathe

Window genune

Hello,how i can make my window xp genune ?pls help me .thanks

deepbreathe

Reinstalling xp (german) over vista(english)

Hello, I am having a new HP G60-235DX, a brand new laptop with windows Vista ,English language. I would like to install XP-German , and -I do have...

Anonymous User

Black screen

Hello, My laptop Toshiba Satellite Model M 40/45. When I power up the word toshiba flash's across display, screen, turns black, power button sta...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2009 by
nancy2u

How to make pen drive bootable???

Hello, i am having a San Disk Cruzer USB Device of fat32 format. how can i make this pen drive bootable to install windows xp in my machine/laptop? ...

Anonymous User

Somebody change my passwer

Hello, i want to know how to get my email back (PUKINAS87@HOTMAIL.COM ,the problem is this people used my email ti insult my friend and ask for money ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2009 by
Anonymous User

System restore taskmanager messages that are

Hello, i cannot get system restore to work i cannot download anything my icons have gone as well any ideas what i can do cheers

xpcman

Can't boot my pc goes down suddendly

Hello, I just installed on my computer the Windows 7 update so far i didn't like it because there still many problem that dont support W-7, so i deci...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2009 by
ojcf

Acer aspire am110-e1304a vista

Hello, Suddenly, our computer went to a black screen asking for a boot disk. I foolishly didn't back up the system. I searched on the internet and ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2009 by
pgemb20

Factory imiage.

I need help here. i cannot reset my dell back to factory image and i have tried everything..... like holding f8 on boot up, tapping f8 on boot up, pre...

Michael

Locked in a loop

Hello, I have a pc that using msconfig the settings were change to boot in safe mode. We do not remember the admin password to get it logged in in...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2009 by
Ron

How to establish rdc within wlan

Hello, Hi everyone. I want to remote a PC (XP Pro) using another PC (Vista) via RDC. Both are in the same house using the same router [So I want...

mctoom

Repair hard disc without loosing data

hello i want to ask that is there way that we can repair hard disc without loosing data with windows image tools.it yes suggest some softwares. ...

shani47

Autorun

Hello, Hi! my name is yousoph so pls can u help me how delete autorun my x-ternal harddisk or flash disk or C:/ or D:/ in my computer. I have so...

shani47

Defrag stops at 16 percent

Hello, My drive is fragmented , and when I run defragmenter it stops at about 16 percent. I am running Win XP . I have about 20 percent of free space...

7 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2009 by
sealion

Help!!!! my screen wont show at all!!! help

PLEASE HELP ME My Acer Aspire One is around 11 months old and now when i turn on my computer nothing happens, the power button says its on but the sc...

dancedhall

I forgot my yahoo pw and securet questions

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password. When I was trying to answer the secret questions, I remember one of them but I forgot what dummy birthday I put...

dancedhall

Drive error

Hello, dear sir, i cannot open my drives. this error displayed: RECYCLER\s-0-1-8-6-100001832.100001762-100023710-5115.com HOW TO CLEAR THIS PR...

Amir

I can't open hard drive e and d.& problem c

Hello, I can not Defrag hard drive C and I get this massege when try to open hard drive E & D. windows cannot find ' Recycler \ S-0-1-41-100000300-1...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2009 by
kinmisol

Can i install vista over a corrupt xp

Hello, I am going to be getting Vista soon and I want to install it over my PC with windows XP to fix a few problems, however my XP PC has run into a ...

Kouken

Having troubles connecting to the internet

Ok so here's the deal, I have a friend from germany trying to use my network here in canada. I have a wireless connection at my house that I use t...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2009 by
LoOpz1

Memory error

Hello, When i start my Notebook , i get message says : Instruction at 0xc106c985. referenced memory at 0x0105e4c2. I/O error status 0xc000009c ...

CarbonCopy

Windows validation

Hello, when i start my pc there's apears in my screen you may be a victim of software counterfeiting this copy of windows did not pass genuine windo...

LoOpz1

Assist me

Hello, i formatted my system and i have lost all the drivers.it has being difficult searching the net for it.i need all the the drivers for my hp pav...

LoOpz1

My webcam

Hello, My laptop did not come with webcam enabling software, but i did dowmloaded one which has never snaped nor vidoe from the net. What shoud i do.

LoOpz1

Icons missing

Hello, I've suddenly lost the icons on my desktop. I know they're all still there as sometimes when I sign on I get a quick glimpse of the icons....

LoOpz1

Windows problem

Hello, no icons shows up on desktop and unable to access anything. i could see only the desktop back ground. can you help me out in fixing my comput...

LoOpz1

Not able to see hidden file

Hello, i`m have vista oprating system I`m getting option of show me hidden file and floder but it is not showing hidden file

Rey

No sound

Hello, no sound/xp professinal/service pack2(build)2600x86/Intel(r)celtron(r) CPU170 ghz,pls help

fobvious5

Access denied i open drive e:

Hello, I have a MS windows sever 2003 and 2 partitions C&E, D: is on Combo, when i try to open the drive E: its denying the access and ask for extens...

iveal

Lwhat are events in aptop

Hello, Sir i dont know what are function in my laptop hcl. what is hibernating.when working it starts to hibernate and shut downs.

pcsces

D-drives- opens explores but blank

Hello, XP SP2 copying something from CD and in the middle it Said " Cannot Copy" and stopped. After that I can access D drive if the path of the file...

pcsces

Thnk you yaar...

thnks yaar... it woks!!!!

pcsces

Vista printer compatibility with windows 7

Hello, When Windows 7 comes out and I upgrade my Acer Aspire 5518-5474 laptop from Vista Basic, will I be able to get whatever drivers I need so th...

pcsces

I need to restore back factory settings

Hello, I have a Compaq Presario C700 Notebook with Windows Vista Basic and over a period of time my laptop has incurred many different errors eg. I c...

afsgun

Windows unable to load properly

Hello, i have a problem in loading windows,when i switch on my laptop(hp pavillion 6705au) the windows can't load properly,after restarting for sever...

darip

Hidden file & drive opens in new window

Solved

Hello, I have a problem in my PC, as I try to see my hidden files, through folder option setting it dose not works. I try the below said also ...

7 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2009 by
Jaskaran

Recieving application error pop up

Hello, i always get a pop up about application error.it says , "the instruction at "0x30073be0" referenced memory at "0x00001d38"the memory could not ...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2009 by
alexson115
Results 21001 - 21050 out of a total of 24,655