The discussions

Can not renstall windows xp

Hi; when I opened my computer today I got an error blue screen I couldnot read what aws written there because the computer kept restarting before ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2010 by
Win7Worried

Unique windows problem

Hi, I think I have a very unique problem in that I haven't been able to find anything similar about it anywhere and I've been searching for days. I'll...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2010 by
TannerR

Why to instal .net frame work?

Why to instal .Net Frame Work hello there, I have some questions about some windows programs... so, why to install .Net Frame Work??? do I have on...

Ambucias

Windows xp home edition

Solved

I have my product Key for windows xp home edition but i havent the cd. How i can reinstalet windows Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

xpcman

Free call to uae on mobile

hello! can u plz tell me that how can i uae free call to uae

closeup22

Getting into my email

how can i tell if my ex is getting into my email Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Usb ports wont work

hi i have a toshiba labtop and i updated all my usb ports and it isnt recognizing anythin i plug in my ipod and it just charges and if i plug in my we...

closeup22

Windows7 ultimate

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3how can i make my windows7 ultimate genuine.can you give me valid product key of this.

closeup22

Problem in my pc

my systm only display normal mode and safe mode it did not work... when i choose safe mode then automatically display again normal mode and safe mode...

closeup22

How to install xp inmy hp pavilion dv4-1125nr

Closed

Hello, I am really frustating , I tried many times to install XP in my laptop but not able . Can anybody send me the screenshots of how to instal...

8 replies Last reply on 3 May 2010 by
atul

Software counterfieting

This sofware things happend to me the other day nd has been on my laptop for ages, i reli want to get rid of it before i end up getting reli angry nd ...

closeup22

How can i delete my msn???

Grrrrrrrrrrrr how can i delete my msn??? pls help!!!!!!

closeup22

How do you turn your computer upside down

Help Help people think im a dooshbag for not knowing how to turn my computer upside down Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Formating a hard disk with diffent computer

hi everyone .. i have formatted a hard disk with another computer and install everything on the hard disk , and when i brought it back to my lapt...

zib@zib

Windows 7 problem of boot.ini

Hi everyone i am having a problem with my laptop witch is windows 7, so yesterday i tried to install a partition of windows xp in my external hard...

zib@zib

Windows start up

after I boot up my computer a small window appears, which is completely surrounded by black. It displays the user login options allong with the pass...

closeup22

Hang on desktop with no icons and taskbar

Hello, I did a scan and it found to have a few Trojan viruses. I have removed the viuses and was prompted to restart the pc. So i did. Aftter the p...

dist.urbd

I turn off volume know i cant click t turn on

i turn of volume (mute) then i didnt found the volume icon i went to control panel and and click to turn on volume but i cant click because nothing ha...

dist.urbd

Windows keep restarting without login screen

OS - Windows XP After the pc was switched on, a screen opens showing instructions showing safe mode options etc., . I select safe mode > Enter , th...

ash_perez01

Regadit

i wont to open the redadit from my computer but i cnnot and askin me is desable from adminstration how can open i have win xp Configuration: Windo...

ash_perez01

Why computer is restarting or logoff automat

when i start my computer after 15 minet,half or one hour it automatically log off. sincerely lalhabib.

zib@zib

Desperate to get my files back!please help me

Hello everybody.. right the problem is that i was trying to make my partner a part of the computer his own so i thought il make him a user account, li...

truepcgeek

Blue screen mayhem, did i maybe delete my info

Configuration: / Opera 9.50 i really need your help. 1st i downloaded by accident the security took virus. Then i put my laptop off when i put it on a...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2010 by
Silly person1990

Free trojan removal?

is there a way to remove a genaric trojan virus from windows xp? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

2 replies Last reply on 2 May 2010 by
bre

For help ibm desktop cannot boot from hardisk

i have ibm desktop pentium 4 system system on computer connot boot from harddisk just save in bios after boot take from harddisk

xpcman

Vista problem

Hi I am another one of the croud who tried to download windows vista sp1 - now it won't boot properly. I have tried using the Dell re-installati...

xpcman

Windows 7

Closed

in my windows 7...... its showing dat this copy of windows is not genuine...... and black wall paper is set.....!!! plz help me plz....

xpcman

Red line on screen

i have a LG FLATRON L1752S aned since past 2 day redline is appearing on screen of monitor can any pls tell a solution for it?

xpcman

How to install windows by a pendrive

Hello, sir how to install a windows by a pendrive? pls sent me a soluation email: Shahed_cmt24@yahoo.com

xpcman

No product key number please help

please help me to find the product key number for my windows vista home basic Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

xpcman

Xp driver for cq40-108tu

Solved

Hello, Anyone please help me out?? I bought Laptop for Compaq Model CQ40-108TU. The problem is that I need the Windows XP Drivers for model CQ40-1...

24 replies Last reply on 2 May 2010 by
lyvanloi

Loop internet connection

Hello, i want internet connection for my mobile nokia 6322 my number is 9870620621 i hope you will send setting or how to do internet connection step...

closeup22

I cant hear any sound on my dell labtop

Hello,i accidently deleated my drivers,i cant get any sound and it keeps saying something about can't find system 32

2 replies Last reply on 2 May 2010 by
haseb

Sony keypad

I replace the " E " Key because it popped out and I put it back in, now when a press the key nothing registers. Just nothing comes out. I removed it...

ash_perez01

No audio sound after reinstalling windows xp

I recently reinstalled my computer and i have no sound at all. Theres no speaker on my taskbar, and when i go to sounds and audio devices all of it is...

7 replies Last reply on 2 May 2010 by
shashi

Icons on bottom tool bar

All of a sudden the icons on my bottom toolbar do not indicate what program they represent. The Word, Outlook and Excel programs all have the same ic...

ash_perez01

Pls help guys blue screen 0x0000007b

First time I see this, guys i got the same problem here blu screen 0x0000007b , my question is, Doing a Secure Erase From Option Rom Utility in the Ad...

ash_perez01

No icons, no start button...help please

I read through lots of the other posts and I still don't understand how to fix my problem. I start my computer and I only see my background; no icons...

dist.urbd

Win7 not working

i bought new acer aspire 5738G notebook with win7 loaded on it i made the image recovery disk but now win7 loaded on it is not working and when i i...

ash_perez01

From english to spanish

i want to know how i can change my window 7 premuiem from english to spanish? on my laptop Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

dist.urbd

Unlocked folder

.flk file is saved in the locked folder instead my documents folder. how i can unlocked it Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

dist.urbd

File recovery effort

Can files be recovered from a drive that has been re-formatted AND reloaded with the OS? Win XP Pro. NTFS file system.. Any help appreciated. Tryin...

closeup22

Windows xp sp2 boot problems

black screen and flashing cursor in the left top corner windows xp sp2 wont boot in any case even in safe mode. Any help?

closeup22

Windows xp dell mini

How do i restore my dell mini to factory settings? i have tried ctrl F8. Nothing I don't see a F11 anywere on the keyboard. i don't have ...

closeup22

Reboot update

hey every one I have a problem I hope some one can help me with . Ok I was updating my computer (vist) and while it was updating I acadently turned of...

closeup22

How to install xp in compac cq 40 108tu

plz sir give the information about install xp in my laptop and how to gets its driver(which site or link) Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 532...

ash_perez01

Desktop icons are not showing for all users

Hello, My computers is not showin the desktop icons for all the users. Any idea? Thanx in advance.

6 replies Last reply on 2 May 2010 by
plus2plus

Does toshiba satelait have bluetooth?

I have toshiba satelaite U505-S2005, I need to dowload bluetooth to it, how and does it wrk after ... Many thanks

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2010 by
sharpman

File transfer

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 can v do file transfer b/n 2 computers without using wireless adapter or ethernet

sharpman

Zoom in problem,:b

-everything from my computer is zoom in i tried the (ctrl) but it didnt work anyways what do i do,?a / Internet Explorer 7.0

sharpman
Results 11901 - 11950 out of a total of 24,655