The discussions

Black screen hp on and keys are locked

Hello, I have a Hp dv6 and it runs great. Except at times the screen goes black and everything is locked up. It is on but it is all locked. how do I...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2010 by
ash_perez01

Sound driver not support xp

Hello, my dell inspiron 1440 error sound driver when instal windws XP any help pls....

ash_perez01

My creative camera

Hello, i have creative camera but i haven`t install can you have me to install my camera

dist.urbd

I don't understand why?

Hello, Well whenever i do the automatic updating, after it restarts it will go to "windows loading files" then it will go to windows repair. Just won...

dist.urbd

Sound driver

Hello, I have no sound driver in my computer , how can i get sound driver that is compatible to my computer?

computerstar

How to install xp sp2 on sony pcg-7142l labto

Hello,i try to install xp sp2 contains aSATA DRIVER (nlite) on sony PCG-7142L LABTOP when reach where to sellect the HDD directly the blue srenn appea...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
A dude

Auto logoff

Hello, Have tried changing in the registry with regedit linux when I saw userinit was not there. Used the XP disc to add it in,got the message to say...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Ie7 won't launch - permission denied

Solved

Hello, I had been using Firefox and it did an auto-upgrade, and began malfunctioning. By IE7 worked. Giving up on Firefox I uninstalled it. ...

Ambucias

Can't connect on internet

Hello, My computer run very slow, i can't connect on the internet using broadband got an error message "connection terminated"

xpcman

Dell inspiron 1525 huge problems help?

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 computer. With vista home basic. Recently its been acting strange, and nobody seems to know whats up. Ill explai...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Change language of my laptop

Solved/Closed

Hello, please i want u to advice me how to change my laptop language from italia to english.

xpcman

Acer aspire doesn't work

Hello, i have problem with my acer aspire one notebook it suddenly stops and now it screen blank althoughit turns on but displays nothing and it look...

xpcman

Hp pavilion dv6660se drivers & recovery disc

Hello, Guys. I seriously need the DRIVERS or RECOVERY DISC (vista or windows 7) for my lappie; HP Pavilion dv6660se Entertainment Notebook PC. M...

rizvisa1

Cant upgrade to new version

Hello, i cant upgrade to new version as when i try to log in, a message come out need to download new version to continue, but as i try to dowload ...

rizvisa1

Unable to visit microsoft site

Hello, I am not able to visit microsoft site, use microsoft updates, use the task manager, use media player or any other one for that matt...

suff954

Hp vista recovery partition

Hello, I formatted the HP Pavilion 6500 hard disk (C drive) and try to downgrade the Vista to XP, it seems not workable since some files can not be i...

rizvisa1

I am anitahow to enable my face book account

Hello, please my facebook acount was diabled this morning and i could not log in .please help me

suff954

My disk properties shows disk is full

Hello, the content of my D drive shows they ocupy 8.20 GB space (all content are selected by CTRL+A ). when i see the propertie...

suff954

Xp drivers for studio1435

Hello, sir... i need xp drivers for my studio1435....... in dell site only vista supportive drivers are available....... i was searching from last...

suff954

My toshiba l300 laptop is buggered!

Hello, need some help... my battery came out of my laptop while downloading (silly mistake, long story), now when I turn it on it gets as far as th...

suff954

Restart pc when i try to play some video file

Hello, Whenever I try to open my video files like 3gp or mp4 etc., my pc get restarted it happens so many times

suff954

Dell 5150 boot problem

Hello, Dell Dimension 5150 desktop boots to user login screen then says "error: missing blah-blah-blah.dll file" and won't go any further. Would the...

suff954

No audio device

Hello, Why is it that there are so many problems listed, yet so few fixes for those problems! My UAA audio device suddenly gave up the ghost aft...

suff954

Cheats not working

Hello, I have the sims guide book,but none of the cheats work besides motherlode. I really want to change the age, but it always comes up as u...

ash_perez01

Latest windows vista updates

Hello, I JUST INSTALLED THE LATEST UPDATES TO WINDOWS VISTA AND NOW ALL THE COMPUTER DOES IS BOOT UP AND SHUT DOWN BOOT UP AND SHUT DOWN AND ON AND...

ash_perez01

Pc to mobile data transfer

Hello, i heard a project. that was developed vb6. the project is sending data from pc to mobile via bluetooth.the bluetooth was actived both. In mess...

dist.urbd

Delete shortcut icon appear again...

Hello, I have a shortcut to a website in desktop which delete will appear again after refresh... Please help me solve this..........

dist.urbd

My sony 2gb pen driver not detected in my pc

Hello, hi guys............... please help me....... my Sony 2gb pen driver not detected in my pc.. how to rectify the problem........? if u g...

ash_perez01

Mouse

Hello,My daughter gor hold of may laptop, and now my mouse seems to be frozen, can someone tell me how to fix this problem

dist.urbd

Monitor?

Hello, my monitor keeps splitting into several screens while I am working -Why ?-and help?

ash_perez01

Dialog box

Hello, I cannot open some attachments because a box says " I have an open dialogue box. Please close it" What is a dialogue box? How do I find the op...

dist.urbd

Cannot connect to internet

Hello, I want to is there any setting for pc to connect to internet coz i am already connected to internet but the page doesnot display on ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
suff954

My computer won't start

Hello, Recently I turned my computer on and it started up and took me to the "Sorry windows did not start up properly blah blah blah Safe Mode ...

suff954

Pen drive unable 2 write after win 7 upgrade

Hello, I have a Kingston 4 GB usb pen drive, I am able to store large files (>50MB) on computers running on xp. However, pen drive unable to st...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
Sudhir bidye

Hard drive problem?

Hello, I have an optiplex gx270, and am currently working on building a cpu for kids and wanted to test the hard drive from my optiplex in the othe...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2010 by
Tony

Function key?

Hello, What does the Fn for function key DO? Also, tell me about top row on keyboard (F1 to F12)? What are these keys for? Also: what do the fol...

xpcman

Gateway on compaq

Hello, i am wondering if you can use a gateway recovery disk on a compaq

2 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2010 by
Solow

Error loading m3plugin.dll

Hello, when i boot up my pc. it gives me a error msg.RUNDLL C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL Can not find module

xpcman

Uninstall windows vista

Hello, I have windows vista but i installed windows xp small buisness but it didnt change vista Uninstall Windows Vista

xpcman

Can't get pictures into my computer

Hello, Im having a problem trying to get pictures out of my digital camera into a file in my computer and then get the file onto ebay to post my car p...

xpcman

Hp recovery disk

Hello, I need an Hp window xp media center edition recovery disk! Please help and email me 4436950239@mypixmessages.com

xpcman

Incorrect ram display

Hello, i have a pentium 4 processor in my computer with 512 DDR 1 RAM but when i check the system properties it only displays 380 mb. please advise.

4 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2010 by
shack75

System recovory discs

Hello, i boght new sytem recovory discs so i could format new image back to factory settings and when i did the progress was at 0% and then this erro...

josh

Tell me what to do

Hello, i am sunil, i have a hp pavlion dv6 laptop in which windows 7 was previously installed. now i want to uninstall windows 7 and install xp wh...

xpcman

Installing windows blindly

Hello, I dont have a screen for my Acer Aspire One laptop like its completely off but I had the computer working for a brief moment until I restore...

Jordan

Error message

Hello, How do i fix this error message? Pops up everytime I login in that this can not be found - top of pop up box says RUN DLL. C:/PROGRA~1\MY...

rizvisa1

Black screen; no safe mode startup.

Hello, guyz...im havn ths problem, i was getn an update then lights went off and on startn back the screen went black after booting, safe mode dsnt lo...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2010 by
Har

Xp reboot loop / admin password not recognizd

Hello, This morning when I rebooted my computer, Windows installed an update. When I rebooted, my PC went into a reboot loop. During one of t...

beren1155

French to english keyboard?

Hello, I am buying a computer in France, but I need an english keyboard. Do I need to buy a separate keyboard or is there a key/icon for this? Tha...

jn99

Hp pavilion 6500--downgrade vista to xp

Hello, I have got a HP Pavilion 6500 Entertainment which is preloaded with Vista home premium. Please email me the steps to downgrade the Vista to XP...

suff954
Results 14001 - 14050 out of a total of 24,656