The discussions

Toshiba sattelite u300

Hello, Can you explain how to install xp on U300. Sata driver how to include in Xp cd and what the good procedure to intall xp without error

2 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
moop

Cant access a website

After using a free internet connecting whilst abroad I tried to gain access to betfair.com but it was rejected, however the website is still being blo...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Internet pages go back by themselves

When on my laptop and on the internet, my pages will automaticallly go backwards to the page I was on previously. Do you know why it would do this?

ash_perez01

Problem - install windows xp from pen drive

Hello, Dear all, i hope you all will be fine Dear Reader, i have Dell OptiPlex GX 280 Desktop PC, BIOS = A04 02/09/05 Service Tag = 8F...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Connecting my xbox360 to my xp laptop

Solved

Hello, i want to connect my xbox360 to my pc, but when i go to the advanced tab in my wireless network connection, there is no such thing that woul...

8 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
Anonymous

Vista has died, have to load drivers?

just on my mates mac, basically i had just installed Just Cause 2 on my computer, i played it a bit, then went to bed but left my computer running. t...

xpcman

Disabling touchpad -1525-xpp version

want to disable while using mouse. Any ideas? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

aakai1056

Downloading in win 7

Hi When I download drivers or any other files, it downloads until it is complete. When I go to the download folder there is nothing! I also cannot ...

aakai1056

Hot key for asus laptop

Hello, Gang: Help I was typing and hit something on my asus laptop now I am typing in french and forget how to get it back to english think it is f4 ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
DrunkOnDishWater

Router. can't get into 198.168..1.1

Closed

Hello, I reset, reinstalled and reconfigured my router. My router and my modem are working fine. My internet connection is working fine and is th...

5 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
annie

Laptop won't turn on

Hello. I need help with understanding or how to get my laptop to work again. I have been always having problem with my laptop screen. While using it i...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2010 by
mr_coolet

Restore to factory

Hello, my wife and I bought our son an acer aspire 5515 and he set the administrator password and forgot it, now we have been looking for ways to reco...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2010 by
ramjet

Java script

HOW DO I MAKE SURE JAVA SCRIPT IS WORKING? Configuration: Windows 2000 / Firefox 3.6.2

talia man

Messenger does not remember my username

Solved

Hello, whenever I turn off my computer even though I checked 'remember me' on my msn messenger, it does not remember, and when I turn on I have to wri...

31 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2010 by
Bobby 10

Blue screen ( driver_irql_not_less_or_equal)

i had formated my sys , while installing windows xp sp3 a error pop up with blue screen DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL , I Tried every option to insta...

kashme

Mscomct3n.ocx missing

Hello, what is it and how can I install it? I can't find any info on this even goggled it.

3 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2010 by
NMITGuy

Limewire to media player

Hello, how do i put the music that i downloaded on limewire onto media player

PEPEDU74

I'v been so troubld

please i need ur help. i'm nt been able to get the best use of my 5130 xpresmusic. my problem is nt different 4rm the others. what do i do?

closeup22

My computer is hanged or shutdown.

My computer is shuttdown automatically after a time period.And some time sound is while configuration of my computer is Motherboard is "GA-EP45T...

closeup22

Ie 8 and windows 7 refresh problems

I need help. I just bought a new laptop running Windows 7 with IE 8. It's the new i3 series with 4GB memory. I can get to a website without a problem ...

Ronee

Locally paused

What does 'Locally Paused" mean? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

Ambucias

Iv encrypted my photos and forgot the passwor

i encryped my photos and forgot the password iv tried too many times now it says i can only open them with the supervisor password how do i get the su...

closeup22

Window 7, can't run a program...help!

Hello, Yesterday, a program name GMapsMaker could ran normally, but today i can't run the program, when i double clicked on the program shortcut ico...

serge327

Whats up

it is crazy i can get in to myyearbook but i really do not know what for i can not read a message they do not show up. and the things like high 5 and ...

closeup22

Xp counterfitting

how can remove my xp version 2002 couterfitting

closeup22

Kevin more

I want to transfer photos on Nokia 5130 to my laptop Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Boot from ghost

Hello, I have installed XP on my system drive C:. I want to make D; drive bootable but it shud boot from ghost....@ the starting I shud get to opti...

jiwanjot

Help music is my life!

hey i recently went to get my laptop cleaned and refreshed to the factory mode so that my laptop would work better and faster cause it was broken anyw...

closeup22

Dell netbook stuck in a loop

My dell netbook is stuck in a loop I dont have a cd drive any help would be appreciated ?? Thank you Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 532.5

closeup22

Help my keys arnt working properly

Hello, : What do i do i downloaded lego racers 2 from nzbmatrix and uploaded it onto my computer with grabit then i pressed the start key to change ...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2010 by
Neo comp

From japanese language to us english in

from japanese language to us english in windows 7 starter is there solutions available?

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

Help... thanks!

hi, i used ASUS laptop, this morning when i turn on it prompts with windows\system32\config\system\ (missing or corrupt file). i first used window...

PCG

Cannot watch online video clips

My pc crash , so i did the pc recovery program. And reinstall my Norton Internet Security 2010. Now I cant cant watch any online video,. I download Ad...

PCG

Black screen with cursor in windows vista.

Hi Everyone I'm Having some problem with my computer its been a week tried everything i could.My computer is showing black screen wit...

DJ Sunny

Nvidia geforce vga compatible

Hello, can someone help me about video controller vga compatible? can you give me link pls., nvidia geforce graphics card., tnx ., i downloaded it...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2010 by
MATRICA_1@ABV.BG

My computer is freezing

ok the other day i bought a second hand computer and its anti virus expired and i installed avast then it froze and i fixed it with safe mode and unin...

pwe

Maxmum partition

Hello, In 500 gb hardisk max howmany partiton we can create.

2 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2010 by
nitin

Usb headset not getting sound

I just got a new headset, speaker and mic, and plugged it in to my USB port. Sound is still coming from my computer speaker and not the headset. U...

confounded

Windows

plz sir send me geniune wndows xp sp2 key ok

closeup22

Window 2003 problem

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 some of my file is deleting automatically from the logical drive

closeup22

Os problem

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 windows is starting but it cannot show any icon on desktop

closeup22

Shut down problem in xp

xp is not shutting down (just hangs)using the start menu. Only when Ctrl+Alt+Delete and selecting shut down from there.

closeup22

Accidentally deleted ethernet controller wot

my ethernet controller is missing and i need to download can i do this free of cost without registering with websites??? my laptop is an acer aspire 5...

closeup22

Spooler service

print spooler service not showing in windows service after removing virus with quick heal Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Log off mode !!!!!!

It will not budge, I tried ctl, alt, delete. tried to turn it on and off. It just still says Log Off. How can I get it off this loop? Configura...

gazmakka

Wd passport essential

My computer doesn't acknowledge the USB plug-in of WD Passport Essentail I jusy bought. Tried the "manage" right-click mentioned in discussion & devic...

Viv

Network adapter not working

hi. I just downgraded from VISTA ULTIMATE to XP PROFESSIONAL. IM USING AN ACER ASPIRE 4730Z LAPTOP. THE ACER DRIVERS ARE NOT FOR XP. SOME OF THES...

closeup22

Inspiron 1525 problems after windows7

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 With Insiron1525 and Vista Home premium my work in MicrosoftOfficeWord2007 was going on fine. Somebo...

closeup22

Windows keyboard keys not and can't login

Hi All - I have an older dell latitude - d600 running on xp. Some of the keys are not working. I have tried logging in on bios, adminstrator, etc....

4 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2010 by
gazmakka

My computer cannot read cd/dvds again

i have an inspiron 1501 laptop(xp) which recently stopped seeing cds/dvds when i installed klite codec pack i uninstalled it but 2 no avail i also tri...

closeup22
Results 12851 - 12900 out of a total of 24,656