The discussions

Not getting compatible driver for windows 7

When I tried to install TV tuner card driver on Windows 7. it is saying not compatible with plateform.And also not getting driver for windows 7. My O...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Software problem

Solved

hello, when i start my system the message comes you may be victim of software counterfiting /your system may be at risk please help,, fronson fern...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias

Username change

I opened my facebook account from mobile.Then i used my mobile number as my user name.But it didnt accept my email adress as my username.Now i want to...

closeup22

How to enable javascript

How do I enable javascript?

closeup22

<cant install anti-virus>

Hey i cant install any anti-virus like i tried to install anti-virus but i cant because of the cache couldn't be found or something like that an...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2010 by
phinal6

Pwer off

My inspiron 1525 is getting off frequently when it is connected with backup battery or without battery also. Can i get the answer from the experience...

closeup22

How can install window xp in my pen drive

Hello, pls tell me how can install win xp in my pen drive??

3 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2010 by
arul

Setting wallpaper or background on my laptop

Hello, I am trying to get a wallpaper on my screen of my laptop. I get it just the way I want it but when I turn off the computer I get a black sc...

Euric

Corrupted softwares

Hello, When i install google chrome it works well for few days but after sum 2 weeks it is getg corrupted and shows an error message even if i downlo...

Euric

Icons won't connect me

Hello, All my icons show up on the desktop, but once I click on them they automatically take me to a screen that asks what I program I want to use to...

Euric

Updating to xp sp3 and cannot connect to ie8

Hi All Can someone please helo me? I have installed Windows XP SP3 and now my wireless internet (IE8) just continously says, "aquiring network a...

Euric

Open with & application not found msgs

Hello, I'd really appreciat it if somone could help with this annoyuns- earlier today i tried to get on the net and then i i had loads of msgs say...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2010 by
annonomous

Sound driver

i have laptop hcl d9912 cdp t2250 facing problem no sound i require driver please send my email id, please please thanking you, sanjay naik

dist.urbd

I need hepl please read

i got a problem please help me!!! my computer dont want to open the exe. files...everytime when i trying to open something ..its asking me wich progam...

ash_perez01

Dvd drive will not read/write

Solved/Closed

Hello, The DVD drive fitted in my Gateway MT6832B Laptop (Vista home premium OS) has stopped working. It will no longer read or write to either CD o...

11 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2010 by
Skeeter.Gz@msn.com

Sim voice active problem

Hello, Whenever am trying to call using my phone,the call goes through but it brings a green phonelike thing.Then there is also aword either SIM 1 Vo...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2010 by
Philliip

Anti viral protection avg

How do I activate my avg anti virus protecgtion

Md. Mojibur Rahman

Vga usb camera no compatible con win7

Intalé el windows 7 Ultimate y no me acepta el programa de la cam VGA USB Camera, debo comprar una cám más moderna o puedo encontrar los dirver en int...

dist.urbd

Problem accuard

Hey i have a nokia 7210, nd i wud like to connect it to my computer thru blutooth. Well i can connect it to the computer usen blutooth.But no idea how...

ash_perez01

Cannot detect hdd or cd

Hello, hello I my laptop is pacard bell 1 year old tried to restart it cannot restart tells me HDD not detected what is wrong ANIH

2 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2010 by
OMS

Account problem

Dear sir, some one hack my friend hotmail id and block my id and at that time i have also made my facebook account with that id .... so my fac...

ash_perez01

Choose the program...message with all program

Hello, Alright here's the deal...I was looking for free movies to watch online(foolish i know) and i went to one site (forget the name of it) and t...

Dick

Windows 7 and office 2007 enterprise

Hello, I have a problem with office 2007 and windows 7. The problem is that after i have installed the office 2007 enterprise, i have seen that wor...

NickName

Italian to english

Hello, i have Vista Home Premium in Italian and i realy want to change it in english, can anyone help me and tell me where to get a dld from or what ...

vtired

Lenovo t61

Hello, I have purchased a Lenovo T61 with Windows Vista business, since just yesterday morning i have been unable to read the anything on my desktop ...

vishal

Unable to install antivirus

Hello, m working on window xp. due to some virus m not able to install any antivirus. there r some important files in c:. so, i can't format it and ...

brian

Computer is starting up and then it reboots

Hello, my name is eric my computer starts up and then when it gets to the point were it gets ready to sing in it reboots itself and keeps doing it ov...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
daddy yo

Freezing

i have a dell inspiron 6400 with vista. when i log on , the pc sticks on the welcome screen or logs off how do i fix ? can anyone help ?

2 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
Mats

blue screen of death

Please help me! My screen is blue and doesn't display anything!

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Dissapearin icons

I can't see the add and remove program icon anymore

dist.urbd

How to delete write protected files from pen

Closed

Hello, How to delete write protected files from pen [Closed] Thanks

dist.urbd

Narayan

meri pen toot gaya, mein kya karoun?

ash_perez01

Language settings

hi,i have accidently changed my language to portuguese,its my brothers computer and dont want him to no,it is a very up to date compaq but i dont no w...

dist.urbd

Audio problem pavillion dv6920ei downgraded

Hie Guys I just downgraded my hp dv6920ei laptop from vista to xp proffessional. I ahve managed to download and install all the drivers that had a...

dist.urbd

Mic problem

In my system when i insert the mic it says unplugged when i unplugged...it says plugged...can any one pls help me......how to recover this prob

ash_perez01

Cant acess confirmation link in yahoo account

I checked in my spam and junk mail and still didn't see the comfirmation link from facebook, and i sent the confirmation link to my email like five ti...

Saman.tha

External driver - change directory

Solved

Hello, I have an external hard drive which appears as "H" in my directory. When I unplug the external hard drive to my laptop, it appears under K i...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
steelypogeman

Boot.ini problem with xp

Solved

Hi, people ! Last night I got the missing ntdrl message and used my windows XP disk to copy that file into my hard drive. Until then, no problem. ...

7 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
dandaman

How can i connect two pcs.

HELLOW. I AM TRIED MY BEST TO CONNECT TWO COMPUTERS BY MEASN OF A SINGLE NETWORKING CABLE, BOTH PC HAVING THERE NETWORK ADAPTERS WORKING PROPERLY. WH...

dawooddoe

Software counterfeiting probem

Solved

how can i remove software counterfeiting message from my computer. i dont want to install genuine microsoft software.plz help me.because of this probl...

Ambucias

Need help with msn

Hello, My friend uses Firefox and was wondering how to download msn. Since each time he tried to download it, it brought up a white page (just blan...

closeup22

Changing os from vista to wxps home

Hello, My Inspiron 1525 HD died therefore have purchased a new one. In my attempts to get my notebook up and running I have run into a problem: trie...

closeup22

Slot for usb port

Hello, Where is the slot located to insert my tribeca usb port? I have a sony vaio computer

closeup22

Laptop power on issue

Hello, I had bought New Lenovo Y550 Laptop from US, It was working fine for two months after that if I switch on the laptop all the ne...

closeup22

Laptop shutsdown

Mine is a Toshiba A105 4034, works perfect in safemode, shutsdown in normal mode 2-3 minutes after it loaded desktop, win xp, cant even format it and ...

closeup22

I need a sound device for my windows xp?

my sound max digital stop working 1 day and my cd wont install it so i need another and the drivers i downloaded wont work and costs money so i need a...

closeup22

Gateway will not open in windows

i have tried to recover factory settings and it wont go any further than NTLDR IS COMPRESSED. i press ctrl+alt+del to start and it just returns to n...

closeup22

i cant get it to work

my computer works fine its just that i cant get my web cam on and i want it too work because i like to sing alot and well i just ccant figure it out a...

closeup22

Help with second hard drive in vista

Hello all, I recently had a pretty bad windows crash in XP and decided to just wipe my main hard drive and install a fresh copy of vista instead. P...

closeup22

Help with toshiba hd

I Recently bought a toshiba HDDR320E03X, I tried to install it with no luck, it does not show up in any of my 4 usb ports with a single cable or a do...

closeup22
Results 13001 - 13050 out of a total of 24,656