The discussions

Regristration

Solved

Hello, MY WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE WAS NOT GENUINE, NOW I GOT A GOOD PRODUCT KEY BUT IS WINDOWS 7 PROFESIONAL AND I CAN'T VALIDATE IT. iS THERE ANY WAY TO...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias

Restore point

Hello, What does "type a name for your restore point" mean. What sort of name? Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Restore my pictures after pc factory restorat

Hello, My computer kept rebooting repeatedly without completely rebboting and my husband retsored to factory settings. Now we have lost all our pic...

dist.urbd

Booting problems

Solved

Hello, My other pc don't bootup, i don't see the bios screen. There is a constant beep! Please Help!

2 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
shaq69

Windows installer 3.1

Hello, I want windows installer to enable me to operate my computer efficiently and effective in all capacity. Thanks for your support. Regards, A...

closeup22

Connecting problems of nokia n73 to internet.

Hello,

closeup22

No desktop, no taskbar, virus's. help?

Hello, Yesterday I (stupidly) downloaded a file and run the program inside. Since then, I've been having some major problems. First thing I notic...

Ambucias

Wallpapers windows server 2003

Hello, At present on Windows Server on 2003, I do not manage to attribute to every group (UO) a different wallpapers. I am novice, I am a little ...

Mick

How restrict a web site

hi, this is ramesh i have computer with internet connection, i want to restict some web sites. and the microsoft website keep on asking me the ge...

closeup22

Can't recover windows vista toshiba p200-140

Hello, i have a toshiba satellite p200-140 and I need to make a recovery. when I boot from my recovery disk it loads the files then a black screen co...

nour

Confirmation

Hello, sir m problem is more serious the facebook told me that you're ID is not yet confirmed and to confirm you id pls check you E/Mail id which you...

closeup22

Cd install for webcam

Hello, I need the installation cd for my RETAIL PLUS WEBCAM Model #:RP-CAPU-835. Can you help me pls?

mica

Accer 6530 touch pad is not working

Hello, As above mentioned touch pad is not working kindly guide me to down load the soft ware or related link. Awaiting for ur reply. Thanks an...

closeup22

Shoutdown on avi converter

Hello, when my conputer shutsdown is when i am 50 percent converting film on avi and if the laptop has been on for a while reet

closeup22

Vista to xp

Hello, i have hp dv2700 what and which software i need to reformat vista to xp pz help as much as because vista is very slow

closeup22

Itunes thinks my computer is not windows xp

Hello, every time i try to open or download itunes it says that i need a computer that is windows xp or higher my computer is a windoes xp but it st...

closeup22

Buzz

Hello, rrr

kknaidumca

How run a cd rom disc in my laptop

Hello, how do run a cd rom disc in my laptop and also how do I run a pc game disc in my laptop as well? also when I try to play a dvd in my laptop it...

closeup22

Tipes

Hello, i want use the bootable xp os or 2gp pen drieve so you or given to me tipes

5 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2010 by
marichamyrv

Cannot start pc in safe mode

Hey there, My problem is that I cant start my pc on safe mode as the computer will just shut down by itself before completing start up and will just ...

6 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2010 by
poppy

Xp loading problem

Hello, im sujoy my lap top is compaq presario c300 tu model.when im trying to install windows xp sp2 after loading cd it shown 3 choice 1)enter to in...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2010 by
Joe Burman

Posting pictures

Hello, i purchast a dane-elect 8gb. ican't figure out how to transfer my pictures from my dest top to the 8gb . please help. j.t. i want to free up...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

The disk in drive f is not formatted...

Hello, My name is Clovia. I have a lot of very important information on my "clip" flash drive. When I insert it in to the computer I get a messag...

dist.urbd

Kingston 32 gb pendrive occuring problems

Hello,THIS IS SUSHANT BHATT have 32 GB pendrive of Make Kingston. But its not working properly when i copied media files or size of more than 1Gb it...

Ambucias

64bit win7 not allowing full screen mode??

Solved

Hi Everyone, I was hoping that someone can help me out. I recently got a new laptop with Win7 Pro on it. It came with both 32 and 64bit versions...

Indilisse

Hard drive change

Hello, How do I change the hard drive in a Toshiba Satelite Laptop model a205 s5000

closeup22

Lost hcl recovery cd

Hello, i am having problems with my windows installer and my computer does not detect any audio devices and hence i want to restore my computer to fa...

closeup22

Restore dell inspiron 1525 with windows 7

Hello, I am trying to restore my Dell Inspiron 1525 back to Factory settings. I currently have a non genuine Windows 7 on my computer and wanting to ...

closeup22

Harddisk founded error during installation

Hello, My name is Bolbum Choudhary & i have purchased laptop Compaq Precerio cq40-327tu, I bought this laptop March 09. Now my laptop operating Syste...

closeup22

Vista o/s to xp o/s

Hello, I am atempting to install windows XP on a HP 6735b series laptop with preinstalled vista. Each time I boot from the XP cd, it runs to just b...

closeup22

Can i restore my system to a factory setting

Hello,how are you guys doing................please i need your help ...............i pray you will be able to help me..................my system had v...

closeup22

My communication controllor not istall.

Hello, I try to connect to internet using dial-up but I can't because my communication controllor is not install.I tried install the motherboard driv...

closeup22

Pavilion shuts itself after 2hrs. and restart

Hello, 2 days ago i have removed vista , presently using windows 7 (activated) but then also it shuts itself after an interval of 2 hrs. please, giv...

closeup22

Lost mother board cd

Hello, i have lost mother board cd of HCL desk tophaving serial no WXW2H-CTDDV-X4BQY-MJKH8-26F4G and key E85-03151 AND ALSO A NUMBER-4083A1420340

closeup22

Transfer text o my motorola cell to my comput

Hello, How can i transfer a ll my texts to my computer from a motorola cell phone(razor)with just usb cable. Please let me know.Thank you.

closeup22

Sound driver xp for hp pavilion dv7 2230s

Hello, help me please find sound driver for laptop hp pavilion dv7 2230sf for WIN XP . my email drunya_@tut.by

2 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2010 by
drunya

How can i use free call on mobile frm pc to i

Hello, how can i use free net call frm pc to mobile.

4 replies Last reply on 10 Mar 2010 by
nick

I restored my desktop but only temporary!!

Hello, my desktop was missing along with icons.Went to task manager,new task and opened explorer "as administrator",andb all restored.Than I restarte...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Black screen

Hello, my roommate was on my laptop and got a shock then the screen went black

Ambucias

Killed my laptop?

Hello, I was running a system restore when my laptop over heated and shut off. it wiped away everything including systems restore. i have no idea wha...

Ambucias

Change language italy toglishen

Hello, I have windows 7 home premium pack but language Italy,can I change to language English thanks Roshan Buddika

closeup22

Xp sound driver for hp dv7 2230sf

Hi, help me please find sound driver for laptop hp dv7 2230sf for WIN XP

closeup22

Vaio touchpad/xp sp3

Hello, How do I reinstall touchPad on VAIO VGN-FS285m

closeup22

Windows log off automatically

Hello, As soon the computer is Boot, it logs off automaticaaly and does not accept the administrator password. Please help me out to save my data. I ...

closeup22

Formatting hard disk and installing os???????

Hello, just wondering if anyone can give me easy to understand step by step instructions on how to do this: Please format your hard disk and reinsta...

closeup22

I am not able to see you tube on my lap top

Hello,plz help me i can't see you tube on my lap top when i open it up i does'nt open and a page come that the page cannot open plz help me-manish

closeup22

Startup black screen please help

Hello, I have a Compaq Laptop running Windows Vista 32bit. Five hours ago I was working on it and I received no error message or blue screen ,etc. i ...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Mar 2010 by
Anonymous User

Computer problem

Hello, if my computer get blue screen when booting up. what should i do?

Ambucias

Virus i think so

Hello, when i start up my computer only wallpaper comes and nothing else i scanned my PC even but then also i cant access it so could you please help...

7 replies Last reply on 10 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias

I cant open my emails

Hello, i can get into my hotmails but cant open comes up error

closeup22
Results 13251 - 13300 out of a total of 24,656