The discussions

Weird sound when i change my volume

Hello, Everytime I slightly change the volume in the task bar, a very loud beep occurs. I have tried everything to understand why it is making such...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2010 by
yahootips

Lost msn contact

Hello, my account have been hacked by someone..after i reset my password,i lost my msn contact list..anyone can help?

3 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2010 by
yahootips

Window 7 black screen

Hello, sir . i had installed copy of window 7 on my pc two dats ago ...............when i should make it genuine validity on site of microsoft .........

yahootips

No sound

Solved

Hello, I have a dell computer with windows XP. I got a new mouse for my computer , a logitech with the red light. the old mouse had a roller ball tha...

xpcman

Messenger issue

Hello, hi my fellow world i have been getting some real confusing issues with my msn messenger , when am sign in to messenger my messenger not sta...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2010 by
mr nyah

Sony vgn-fw375j dual boot seven and xp

Hello, i am trying to dual boot seven and xp i have succesfully had seven and vista before but now i want to have seven and xp seven uprades nice bu...

dybbody

Acer aspire one netbook

Hello, I have a few issues with my acer one need to create a recovery no cd drive, next when i bought my netbook it was missing two keys the store i ...

dybbody

Extending my desktop

Hello, I have a problem with extending my desktop onto another monitor. The monitor is a tv that is connected via vga cable. It used to work perfec...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2010 by
fail

Partition size limitations

Hello, I am currently a student just starting on my A+ I know this is small potatoes but I was given a homework assignment as thus: "find out the ...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2010 by
Gary

Install windows xp through flash drive

Hello, Kindly help me out. Want to install windows xp through flash drive. Regards, Soumya Ranjan

vijay.verma2

How to ununstall software in windows 7?

Hello, I have installed windows 7, and installed some other soaftwar as well, but there are some additional toolbars and other unwanted programs th...

lil_killa

Internet connectivity

Hello, what does the statement:'limited internet connectivity means' ? how do you solve this problem? what is the real cause for this problem?

mikethedike

Hard disk drive detects with a corrupted name

Hello, The hard disk drive (Maxtor, 40 GB) appears as with a corrupted name or id as "MaxtorC64K" in the 'Disk drives configuration' option in the CM...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2010 by
Smartmachine

Flash cant show its contents

Solved

Hello, Hello, My flash drive cant show its contents, when i use "cmd" and run "d:dir/ah" i can see them but when i use "attrib x-r-a-s-h" it says ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

Tranfering of file and programs from old lapt

Hello, How do I go about tranfering files and program from old lapton hard drive to new laptop hard drive using windows xp o/s

xpcman

Video on face book

Hello, why does my video doesn,t appear on my facebook video?what should i do?

xpcman

Sound and viruses

Hello, I'm,Nicole and my Windows vista computer sound doesn't work at all I tried everything,sound drivers,checking the speakers,checking files,but i...

xpcman

Saving files via "recovery console"

Hello, runinng win xp sp3 on a Toshiba A215 series laptop at this point using the xp cd trying to save files etc... via "recovery console" any he...

fllrfth

Update down load problem

Solved

Hello, I have a problem with my computer, I'm running Vista Basic Operating System. I have my PC set to automatically recieve updates from Windows. W...

xpcman

Laptop turns off automatically and re start

Hello, I just want to know what is the cause why my laptop turns off every 2 to 3 hours automatically and re start also automatically.pleas...

dist.urbd

Can not send e-mails not in my address book

Hello, All of a sudden I am unable to send an e-mail to an address not already in my address book. Any suggestions?

dist.urbd

My computer will not play cd roms

Hello, can anyone help me. i have recently bought a second hand computer. it works fine apart from there is just one problem. when i put a cd rom in ...

xpcman

Xp will not start in anymode(keeps restarting

Hello, I am trying to boot my laptop. When it starts to load in any mode it gets to a point and restarts. When trying to reload/repair windows as s...

xpcman

Parition without formating

Hello, sir , how to parition without formating for hard disk

xpcman

Hacked acount

Hello, some one hacked my acount and change the security questions and dete of bithday it was nessery email id please please help me . my id is moona...

Ambucias

How do i register my windows 07 homebasic oem

Hello, how do i register my windows 07 homebasic oem software how do i check whether it is registered or or not!! reply immediately

Ambucias

Can't play clips

Hello, why can i not play video clips i my comp.

hayd

Computer no sound device

Hello, My computer does not play music. when tried it says no sound device or its not functioning

4 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2010 by
rajivmanan@ymail.com

Pc will not go past safe mode and start windo

Hello, My laptop will only go as far as the screen that says start windows normally, start windows in safe mode ect. I try every option and get the m...

felizjules

Partioning hard-drive without formating

Hello, I hv to make partitions for my hard-drive in windows 7 machine without formating it. how can i do that? please suggest. Thanks, gautam

deepbreathe

Linux

Hello, i installed linux fedora version in my pc now i want to install xp what should i do

deepbreathe

My display driver is not installing

Hello, my display driver is not installing there is amark of exclamation over the yellow round so anyone can tell me what is the problem...

deepbreathe

Back up xp photos, music, videos.

Hello, I need to format my hard drive just genrally slowing up after years of use. Is there a easy way to back up all my files and some programs such ...

deepbreathe

Heeeelp my destkop is refreshing alone

Hello, please help me my destkop refresh alone and automatiquely every 30 s or 1mn i have windows 7 ultimate please help me even when i try to form...

deepbreathe

Sony player problem

Hello, my new sonywalkmen-e443 having problem to play the vdieo , its playing the songs not play the video even its not showing the inser...

deepbreathe

Wrong recovery disk installed!! please help!

Hello, Can someone please help me? I iknstalled the wrong dell recovery disks on my hp laptop and now most programs are not running because of incorr...

deepbreathe

Window 7

Hello, I have got an asus windows 7 and I have problems connecting through the internet. iit goes through all the steps, accept can't access the inte...

deepbreathe

Performance problem with dell latitude d600

Hello, i am facing problem with my Latitude D600 Notebook. main problem is that earlier when i used to Install softwares like MS Office, Macaffee et...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2010 by
Joe B

No bootable deivces!!?? help!?

If you are reading this, i am in dire need of assistance, i am seriously on the verge of a breakdown because i havent found a solution for this. O...

afakasii

Vista 2 xp my hard disk does not show

Hello, I have bought Compaq Persaio C 700 C 702 TU model laptop. Now my system operating system is Windows Vista Home Premimum full verision. But i d...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

Help my computer is broken

Hello, I have a vista and recently it's started freaking out. I'll be online and it just truns to black, it's still on but no ones home. You have to r...

KerrieLou

"open with" window appears

Hello, I have an HP laptop and everytime I try to open internet explorer, the open with window appears before it will open. If I click cancel, then...

LEF

Very large text on the computer and everywher

Hello, When I open my computer everything is appearing very large. All text, icons, and when I go to a site, everything there is very large. I did no...

Ambucias

Windows not logging

Hello, i have bought a new laptop and connected it to same broadband network as my old one. now i am not able to start my older computer although bot...

Ambucias

Recovery of text that was not in save mode

Hello, How can I recover text that was just typed in to the word file? I had not saved it or anything.

Ambucias

No hard drives work on computer

My friend got the blue screen while booting XP up once. so he changed his HD with an older XP one and it worked fine. Later he asked for help with ins...

Anonymous User

I dnt know what is a massge title

Hello, i have a problem with my explorer please solve this

Anonymous User

All drivers and software for windows 7 for hp

Hello, i need windows 7 ( 32 bit ) , new software and all driver for HP Pavilion DV 6570ee My Labtop system information : CPU : AMD Turion64 X2...

analog-dot

Stuck

Hello, I'm stuck at C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator how can I get out ?

suff954

I want gprs service on my mobile

Hello, I want gprs service on my htc p3450 mobile

suff954
Results 13351 - 13400 out of a total of 24,656