The discussions

Address bar

My addressbar is mistakenly hide by me .pls say how i get it in its appropriate place again?

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Missing addressbar

my addressbar is hide by me mistakenly.pls say how i get it in its appropriate place again?

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Portable hard drive

I have lost my manual on my portable hard drive as I cannot do anything, please help.

2 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2010 by
diddly

Phone number so i can talk to someone

My ex partner has got into my account and changed my pass word so I cant get into it and when they ask the security word I don't know it as he has cha...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Unable to open folder

Hello, i am having proble with my pc while double clicking on folder instead of opening it show me show search result. even i have scan pc for vi...

ash_perez01

Problem of sound output

Hello, I have Ploblrm with my Dell A840. I can't Listen sound via Headphone Jack, The sound is not clear & only Right side Headphone's speaker work...

dist.urbd

How to install office 2007 for vista?

Hello, I need help to install Office 2007 for Vista as it didn't complete.

dist.urbd

Laptop screen only glows black--sometimes--ot

Hello, My Toshiba Satellite A105 has the same problem as many others in this forum. However, mine is intermittent--sometimes when I close the lid to ...

dist.urbd

Installation from pendrive

Hello, i want know that how can i install os from the pendrive i was making bootable pendrive and select usb pendrive but after restarting syste...

ash_perez01

Vista wont start

I have a vista Hp Home Premium that want start it powers on but wont get to welcome screen, safe or last known good configuration keyboard will not w...

Ambucias

Dear sir

I couldn't use my emai id soffia_85@yahoo.com from past 5-6 months so it was closed by yahoo .But there was option to restart again through which i ...

ash_perez01

Help me fix my laptop

I bought a laptop from a drunk on the street and it has a password and it sometimes tells me to sign on as the administrator is there a way i can fix ...

colton

Name change

Can I add my maiden name to my married name by the profile pic on the top of the page?

dist.urbd

Razanashraf102yahoo.com

hello. im trying to change from cainish to english my windows 7 home basic.please help me

ash_perez01

Active desktop problem

Hello, my desktop icons are beeing displayed as selected icons at every time . iI think some active desktop is being added can u please say how i ca...

14 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias

Internet connection not working??

I have an HP Entertainment PC, and recently it has stopped connecting to the internet. I downloaded a proxy server, (UltraSurf), in order to bypass a...

WOW

Flash player

how can i get flash player on Lease line (NIC)

closeup22

Delete my account

My account was hacked by hackers so plz help me and delete my gmail & orkut account so no one can access it I may not be in trouble so I request to de...

closeup22

Amd athalon 2000+

I want to restore my computer to factory settings. But i don't have a restore disk. Any help please. Regards A.E.Webster.

closeup22

Product key

I have the product key for my FSX gold edition but it says it has been registered on more than one computer can i uninstall the game on my other compu...

closeup22

Xp installation problem on acer 5920

I got problem while installing XP. After booting it load all files from CD .Then it shows massage in BLUE screen that 'hard disk not found ,make s...

closeup22

Driver

i want driver of webcam of compaq 610 for vista home basic

closeup22

Hello sir......

Hello, Hai sir my name is basha.in my syestem no audio output device sir. please solved this problem sir thans........

closeup22

Black screen of death after lcd removal

Hello, I removed the broken LCD from my Dell Studio 1737. I figured I could just startup with any old serial monitor and use that as my primary/so...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2010 by
jols007

Call on mobile

Hello,

closeup22

Error during conneting my mobile and laptop by usb

Hello, sir when i connect my mobile (nokia n70) and laptop through usb cable for internat it get connected but only for 4-5 min,and then it got disco...

closeup22

Recovering from a system error

Hello, My ASUS EEEPC 1000 H is cxrashing. It appears to relate to the system going into standby. When it recovers, so far every time without problem,...

closeup22

Windows 7 uninstall

Hello, till the time i was running XP and WINDOWS7 simultaneously.but now i want to remove this windows 7.it has been installed in a newly created dr...

closeup22

Need sata

Hello, I coudn't install window xp to my presario V3000 lap top. tell me how to disable sata on the V3000

suff954

Wats up

Hello, ok this is wat happened i wuz messing with my samsung phone and i acedently deleted my internet connection and now i cant receve pic song or g...

suff954

How do i reset my compaq presario 2100

Hello, i have a Compaq Presario 2100 and when ever i try to turn it on it sends me to a page that says a problem has been detected and windows has ...

suff954

I downgrade my laptop toshibo

Hello, I have done the downgrade in my laptop from windows 7 to windows xp profassional service park 2 but now its doesn't have a pci device, please h...

suff954

My sound not working and how d i get back

Solved

Hello, my sound not working and its keeping saying audio output

xpcman

Pc doesn't recongnise any usb

Hello, First of all, sorry for my mistakes, English is not my native language. Well I have a big problem and I really need help. I tried to plug in ...

xpcman

Dell insp. 5000e 98 to xp trouble

Hello, Laptop is a 2000 Dell Inspiron 5000e (service tag #HC3P501) with Win. ME previously installed. I increased memory to 512MB, and replaced the 5...

xpcman

Advent 7017 will not boot states disc error

Hello, I have a problem booting up my advent 7017 it just come's up with the message a disk error has occurred can any one help

xpcman

Broken laptop screen

Hello, I have a sony vio laptop whose screen is broken, how can I configure the external display to work? I have tried Fn + F4 but didnt work 4 m...

xpcman

Internet connection

Hello, My ipod ownt let me on the internet even though I have a I tried restarting it and forgeting the network but nothing is working. ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

About windows geniun

Hello, sir,when i start my pc,this is desplay that this copy of windows is not geniun,what can i do to remove it from my pc.the configuration is wind...

xpcman

Format windows xp

Hello, i am sathish, i am using linux os, i can't able to format the linux to install windows xp. please tell me how to format the linux os

xpcman

Help regarding chat

Hello, I need to retrieve the chat messages which i did in 2007-08...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2010 by
deepi

I need loop mobile serttings 4sansung gts3500

Hello, plz do 4ward me da settings.. i"m waiting.. regards VIPS

dist.urbd

Gprs settings

Hello, plz can anyone tell me how to get internet settings of mobile when u r in UP(east) and ur no is from UP(west)

dist.urbd

Webcam and videocall

Hello, hi Im I can not open webcam in the massenger neither make a video call or any call from my laptop, although this problem is recently found. ...

dist.urbd

Save messages from mobile onto laptop

Hello, i would like to know if there is anyway that i can save the messages i have stored on my mobile phone onto my laptop, my storage is getting fu...

ash_perez01

Access denied

Hello, I need help urgently,pls i repair from vuris after i cannot get access to where documents are,anytime i try to open it display access denied.p...

ash_perez01

Computer does't give display

Hello,i'am sujan my computer have a power but it does't give display.what can i do

ash_perez01

Pc setting for my china mobile airtel

Hello, my mobile hand set using china mobile with AIRTEL gprs Rs. 98 pack, pl. give me reply pc setting for using mobile through for my p...

ash_perez01

My laptop get black screen what is problem

Hello, my laptop get black screen what is problem

2 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias

Format?

Hello, What video format does the sony nwz-s544 use?

xpcman
Results 13051 - 13100 out of a total of 24,655