The discussions

Cant install any anivirrus

Hello, i have a problem installing an anti virus on my pc after formating it.but the set up disappears when try to instal. what shoul i do to ins...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
Wolf Warrior

Opening of my computer folder by itself time

Hello Sir, I am facing a problem in my Office system since one month before. When I am using my system, My Computer Folder automatically ope...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
marl

My pc keeps restarting

Hello, hi monish here my pc gete restarted after 15 to 20 min and at last at scrren become black but smps nd processor ean still running i e...

Ambucias

Connecting internet with china phone on pc

Hello, please how can I browse on my desktop computer through china phone handset, and what could I do to search my mail through china phone

dist.urbd

Sound won't work

Hello, my computer has no sound button to check the settings. Also we plug the headphones and the speakers in and no sound comes out. We tried everyth...

ash_perez01

Help!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant open my flash drive!!

Hello, im new and i have a problem with my flash drive. what should i do?????????????????????????????????????????

dist.urbd

Lost files

Hello, I had viruses on my computer and took it to the help desk. They wiped my computer back to its original from the company state and now my impor...

dist.urbd

How do i install a pc camera

Hello,i wanted to know how to install a pc camerabecause the only thing it says when i put in the cd it says"access is denied" and i need your helpto ...

dist.urbd

Comfirmation number dont work

Hello, Every time I try to log on to facebook, it says that I need to comfirm my email address, then it ask me to put in my comfirmation code, then I...

ash_perez01

How to connect on the pc

Hello, how to connect this service on our pc.

ash_perez01

Error occurred while scanning mbr sector of t

Hello, (Error occurred while scanning MBR sector of the 3. physical disk. Error reading sector).this is in my computer.what is this ?and i shuid what...

ash_perez01

Off & on repeatedly w/ restarts & blue scr

Hello, my computer turns off and on, once my screen saver comes on (10-15 mins.) or has been on for over 3-4 hours and goes to blue screen before it ...

dist.urbd

After restarting system pc showing blue scree

Hi, my system showing blank blue screen from last two days. its not showing alt+ctl+del window also pls help shekhar 9769764135

dist.urbd

My audio and displa ydrivers

Hello, sir don't know about my lenovo audio and display drivers i want to install autio and display drivers in my laptop

dist.urbd

Ntoskrnl.exe is missing or corrupted

Hello, When starting up my computer,it pops up, Windows could not start because ntoskrnl.exe is missing or corrupt: i tried the recovery con...

dist.urbd

Sound device

Hello, I reinstalled windows 2000 on my laptop, but it did not install my devices. How can I fix it?

dist.urbd

Internet connection

Hello, can i connect my Bleu-453x handset to pc for internet purpose i use Airtel card.

dist.urbd

Configuation screen

Hello, My laptop was loading configurations when that battery died, now it only gets to the screen that says " Loading configuation, Stage 3 of 3 0% ...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Pc dead

Hello, my hp compaq 530 ultra slim desktop keeps shutting down constantly wen i try to run programs. it was infected with lot of viruses i now try t...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2010 by
Ambucias

Laptop stays in the stut down mode

Hello, I have a hp by compaq, it will not start up unless I press the power botton. I have tried recovery and setting it back to when it was working ...

xpcman

Autorun error

Hello, my flash drive is not being formated due to autorun virus or error

nimd4

Gprs setting

Hello, Hello, sir, i want gprs setting for my mobile nokia n 72. Please provide me setting early.my loop mobile no. is 9981494948. i am a new custo...

deepbreathe

How to escape form software counterfeiting

Hello, how to escape form software counterfeiting

deepbreathe

No audio device

Hello, No audio driver for vostroA840 using window XP

deepbreathe

Lost audio

Hello, I put a AVG anti virus on my computer, now I have no sound. Please help.

suff954

Hard disk not seen

Hello, my dell vostro 1500 showed me blue screen after it didn't start from safe mode the next thing was error loading operating system i was trying ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2010 by
humblelion

Comp. problem

Hello, the mp3 player is not conecting to the computer properly. it says it failed to connect. how do i fix this?

suff954

Upload

Hello, how can i upload pictures from my canon sx110 camra to my computer im having problems doing that

suff954

Boot failure

Hello, My Acer Travelmate 2450 stoped booting. THere is NO POST screen, nor bios, not the Acer logo WHen I power it up, the power button gets l...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2010 by
Jerry13

How to replace shell32.dll in safe mode

Hello Friends, Please tell me how to replace shell32.dll or any system files in safemode in XP. Please somebody help me.!

suff954

No confirmation till now

Hello, i would like to ask about what happen to my confirmation code. iys been 2 to 3 weeks. im still waiting. i didnt use my facebook since then. pl...

suff954

Scren blak

Hello, k so hw cn i buy the cd plz tel me ,n my scren is black also plzzz solve it

suff954

Remove vista and install xp

Hello, dear sir/mam when i am install xp i have face eror therefore i can't install xp please if you can solve it

suff954

Acer aspire one recovery disk image

Hello, Does anyone know where I can get a dvd image of the acer aspire one AOA110 bb recovery disk. I need to restore but the product key has rubbed ...

suff954

Receiving errors after factory recovery

Hello, I recently ran Factory Recovery on my laptop. Not just once, but sadly, twice. After the first recovery (and since) I have been receiving mult...

suff954

Monitor

Hello, im james i have a problem my pc monitor is turn to black.. everything is ok but if i turn on the pc and then my monitor turn on and then tur...

suff954

Drivers of intex it-305wc

Hello, hi my name is amil i need drivers of intex it-305wc plz send me as soon as possible

suff954

System on but no display no key board power

Hello, i am karthik actually my system is having the problem like motherboard led is glowing powersupply fan processor fan spinning but when ...

suff954

I pod

Hello, i need help to get lost music when i used wrong i pod acct. thanks

suff954

Window is not genuine case

Hello, My window vista screen is becoming black and gave me a message " This is not a genuine software". Please give me some ways to solve it. ...

suff954

Dvd

Hello, sir i have a dvd writer but it is saying windows encountered a problem when trying to copy the folder. what d...

suff954

How to change the language

hi you can teach me to change the language into english plzzz!!!!!you can help me becuase i dont no any language i know english only thanks for teachi...

suff954

Beginner

Hello, I am computer illeterate. I am trying to tell my computer that it is okay for others to borrow my internet connection from their computer. For...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Older model

Hi, really hoping that you can help. My daughter has a 2002 toshiba lap top, vista, really running slow. I know it is an older model, but still a grea...

xpcman

Newly installed nexxtech web camera

Hello, I've installed this web Cam but I cannot hear sound when it operates and others cannot hear me only see me ............WHY? How can I fix thi...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
Ang

Ahmed

Hello,i need a help plz guys i lost my secret of my hotmail id so plz any one have something to help me said to me plz i need the secret or the pw and...

ash_perez01

E-mail confirmation

Hello, I am trying to login to facebook and when I try to verify my confirmation so I can play a game, it wont click on the link to verify confirmati...

ash_perez01

Upside down messages

Hello, I get facebook messages and they are all now in upside down words. I don't like this. You sent an email asking to go back to old facebook pa...

ash_perez01

Ive acccedently disabled the sound

Hello, how can i enable my sound i accedently disabled it can u please help me its urgently needed

ash_perez01

Ide external usb hard drive

Hello, Please can any one help I have a laptop HP good spec running Vista when I plug in my external HDD vista wants to format it as I have much nee...

xpcman
Results 13851 - 13900 out of a total of 24,656