The discussions

Dvd, cds

Hello, i had my computer in for repairs. My drive had been taken. I have had to renew a number of things like registry fix , youtube connetion etc bu...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Compaq presario cq61

Solved

Hello, iam using new compaq presario CQ61 laptop with windows 7.I want to connect to bsnl dialup.But i can see only one port on my lap.It have a sign...

xpcman

Ibm thinkpad

Hello, I have a thinkpad IBM lap top which I have not used for a few years. I have since lost the password so how do I restart the lap top. It keep...

xpcman

Help with keyboard on laptop

Hello, when I use the o or i keys on my laptop it puts a 6 in for the o on the letter keys and I do not know how to fix it. Can you help me with th...

xpcman

Regsvr.exe not found

Hello, i'm getting the error message whilre startup windows can't find 'regsrv.exe'. make sure you have typed the name correctly.

xpcman

Some of my keys don't work

Hello, I have a HP pavilion zv5000 laptop and suddenly, the following keys have stopped working: Spacebar Arrow Keys Backspace Return/Enter Ke...

lady_catkin

Wrt54gs

Hello, I have a Linksys which is WRT54GS and I pushed the rest button for 30 seconds and now it's on the factory settings. But now I don't have any...

xpcman

Windows 7 repairs

Hello, how can I repair windows 7,without reinstalling Windows 7?

xpcman

Help with vga

Hello, i bought a vga to component wire off of ebay hooked it up and all i get is a blank screen any suggestion

5 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

My all drives are not opening on double click

Hello, My all drives are not opening on double click when i double click on the drive it was showing option( open with ) how can i get relief from ...

xpcman

How to install flashplayer on psp?

Hello, can tell me hw 2 install flashplayer on PSP

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2010 by
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Problem on startup

Hello, I read all above and applied but all failed................... Please help me somebody.............................. I had no virus nor Malw...

dist.urbd

Administrative tools

Hello, in my system there is no Administrative tools in control panal pls help me soon

dist.urbd

I-tunes where are you

Hello, i had itunes for ages and all good, then it said a newer version was available so i downloaded it, that was it gone!! everytime i tried to go...

ash_perez01

Trying to remove the fake software

Hello, i am trying to remove the fake software personal security but everytime i try to download removal software it will not download because of thi...

dist.urbd

Wats the matter?????????

Hello, wat seems to be the problem with fb, cant login since..........

ash_perez01

I want made hacer

Hi everyone I am Ms sumia khan 23 years old from pakistan I want online learning password hacking ?how can its possible?where is good place? but i ...

ash_perez01

Call from mobile to india mobile

Hello, dear sir/madam hi i have o2 unlimited internet with my tariff. i want to use internet for useing call like pc to mobile how does it work fr...

ash_perez01

File missing<windows root>\system32\hal.dll.

Hello, I just used my recovery disc now I am getting a\system32\hal.dll file missing. I cannot get past this window. I am using someonelses computer....

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Cant install adobe flash player

Hello, i have windows and everytime i try to install it, it starts installing but then it says it cant install. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

xpcman

Memory problem

Hello, want to know how to improve my memory power what are the ways to improve my memory power

xpcman

My antivirus

Hello, I purchased Antivirus Soft for $49.95. Follow all directions as to how to download. Everything was good for one day. On the second day it star...

beefcake

Typing slowes down after about 12 pages

Hello, I am using microsoft word processor. Toshiba, Model- satelite M55-S3315. I am writing a book and when I get upto aprox 12 pages when I type, th...

beefcake

Function key(s) dell laptop & projector

Hello, In making my powerpoint presentation the screen on my laptop went to black while the program was being presented. What key(s) should I pres...

xpcman

Batch file rename txt file if file exists

Solved

Hello, I am writing a batch file for submiting helpdesk tickets. I need the script to see if the file that is going to be created already exists (%na...

Richard.Williams

Installlation of windows xp indual os with li

Hello, I installed windows xp pro and Linux ubuntu 9.0 in a laptop.where windows got corrupted. by mistake i updated the Bios in Acer Aspire5738 lapt...

xpcman

Windows cannot find c:\windows\media\csrss.ex

Hello, I am getting this message every time I start up Windows XP; Windows cannnot find c:\windows\media\csrss.exe. Can any one tell me what this m...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2010 by
Slick

Cant log in

Hello, hi i cant sighn in to my web mesenger..i have tried all the options but it stil does not work..plaese help me?? this is the code that comes up...

xpcman

Windows xp corrputed so many time

Hello,Sir when i install windows xp on next day windows corrupted or message show A drive read corrupt but i also check the all Data Cables of driv...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2010 by
Faheem kalwar

How to instal xp to hp pavilion dv 4

Hello, how to instal xp to hp pavilion dv 4

xpcman

The data is on the hard disk but cant read it

Solved

Hello, I have a seagate freeagent HDD. I configured it using windows and transferred all the data using windows machines. Today, i plugged the HDD ...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Regedit is disabled

Hello, i tried to open REGEDIT & TASKMANAGER ,but i get the message "regedit disabled by your administrator" how to enable it.

suff954

Blue screen when loading xp on aspire one

Hello, the pc came loaded with lunux and when tring to load XP it bring up a Blue screen. please Advise.

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2010 by
saisrivisu

Shut down problem

Hello, help, i cannot shut down, log off, or even restart my notebook, when i used those button there's nothing happen please help me..

suff954

Installation and driver suggestion

Hello, i want to ask is it possible to install windows 7 os on compaq c700 with 1 gb ram. if yes where do i find relative drivers? do help if one...

suff954

Transfer of photos

Hello,how can i transfer my photos from the phone to the laptop? tanx

suff954

Win vista sp2 problem

Hello, I have windows vista home basic sp2 but I have not product key how to get me a windows vista home basic sp2 product key..........?

suff954

About data treabler

Hello, whenever i open my data tresvler it is tetting me "disk in drive is not formatted." and asking for formet it. pls tell me what should i...

deepbreathe

Chinesse pc suites

Hello, Is there any pc suite for MTK 2635 (JAGA V 30J ) chinese phone , or any site with usefull utilities for above ??? thnks in advance

deepbreathe

Unable to log my compaq 510 with xp

Hello, I have a compaq 510 with xp as window the problem I am facing is whenever i try to log on the screen appear as safe mode.....start windows no...

deepbreathe

Help with xp and 7

Hello, I need help with installing xp over the currently installed windows 7 basic,I tried formatting but it doesn't allow me,I even tried installing...

deepbreathe

D600 does not switch on lights and itself

Hello, My D600 does not turn on and also indication lights does not turn on. I want to know that what would be the possible faults and it can be repa...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Can not stop vista without pressing f1first

Hello, when I start Windows Vista, I must press F1 in order to continue. How can I repair it. Thank you.

xpcman

My camera

Hello, i have a inspiron mini 1011 and currys had to reinstall my computer because something went wrong and i have a built in camera in it but now i ...

xpcman

'usb malfunction' please help!

Hello, Well, I have an Acer Aspire 5315-2580 laptop, with windows vista home premium. the other day, I plugged in my USB card to my wireless mouse, ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
xXMandiXx

Gateway laptop recovery with restore disk

Hello, My Gateway Laptop kept freezing up and was running slow so tried to recover from computer restore and it froze up and would not repair Bought...

blakdrgn

Software licenses

Hello, I have five computors at home and need to know if I need to buy 5 software licenses for each. I want to up grade Window XP to Windows 7. I a...

xpcman

How to use my cell phone modem to connect to

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
leelee

Help plz my msn is broke

Hello, i also cand download the older one. my msn stoped working so i downloaded windows live beta 09 which didnt work an now its saying tht i have ...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
m.b

Can any one help me with this problem please

Hello, i have a dell with windows xp pro. i got this computer secondhand some time ago and it as worked fine untill last week when i stupidley did a ...

mirmar23@hotmail.fr
Results 14401 - 14450 out of a total of 24,655