The discussions

Startup black screen please help

Hello, I have a Compaq Laptop running Windows Vista 32bit. Five hours ago I was working on it and I received no error message or blue screen ,etc. i ...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Mar 2010 by
Anonymous User

Computer problem

Hello, if my computer get blue screen when booting up. what should i do?

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias

Virus i think so

Hello, when i start up my computer only wallpaper comes and nothing else i scanned my PC even but then also i cant access it so could you please help...

7 replies Last reply on 10 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias

I cant open my emails

Hello, i can get into my hotmails but cant open comes up error

closeup22

Prob with sound device ,i guess so!

Hello,when i try to play the song it doesnt plays !nd gvs this msg : (Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your ...

closeup22

Where to buy a cd to fix windows xp

Hello,

closeup22

Help for memory

Hello, i want to know what is the max i can improve the memory of my pc pentium III VERSION X86 FANILY 6 MODEL 8 , 731 MHZ. AT NOW IS 128 Mb...

closeup22

Gprs setting

Hello, I want gprs setting in my nokia phone in loop mobile. I just want to know the steps to set this free gprs setting in my loop mobile. ...

closeup22

Screen issues

Hello, Something has happened to my screen settings and I dont know how to fix it.. The screen works fine, but the display is small.. its like having...

closeup22

Pls help

Hello, please how can i format my hp laptop without the cd.

closeup22

Complete restore

Hello, I have an toshiba satellite A205 S5000 and want to know to restore the computer to factory without the recovery disk

closeup22

Dell laptop shut down automatically

Hello, i have dell studio 1535, its almost year old and now it shotsdown while i m working. i don't know why?? please let me know why this is happ...

closeup22

System restore

Hello, i was tried to restore the system by using your idea but unfortunately, there is message showing registry editing has been disabled by your ...

closeup22

Ine my computer i have 4 partitions: c:\ d:\

Hello, Please can somebady help me, ine my computer i have 4 partitions: C:\ D:\ E:\ F:\, with partiton C is OK, but when i try to open partition D...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2010 by
lsk

I can't open any local disks

Hello, i messed up my computer.i can't open any local disks.If i try to open, only open with dialogue box appears.plz help me...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2010 by
mikethedike

To write in korean in email at window 7

Hello, I bought a laptop with Window7 home premium. I try to write in Korean language in email and internet Explorer 8 but I still have a problem e...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2010 by
batman

No icons on bootup

Hello, On bootup I get desktop only, no icons, nothing. I put my comp away for awile because of the problem, and after try booting up again, using cn...

Ambucias

Vista won't load after factory reset on sony

Hello, Can someone PLEASE help me? I have a Sony Vaio that I just did reset back to factory settings and now it's stuck on the Window Vista screen. ...

Jean-François Pillou  

Keyboard troubles

Hello, I have been having troubles with my keyboard on my hp laptop. Whenever I am typing anything what I am typing switches places and sometimes e...

Jean-François Pillou  

Help acer zg5

Hello, Can anyone suggest what I should do - I had my acer ZG5 notebook in my purse along with a diet coke that exploded. It will not evern power up...

Ambucias

Check box of hidden file shown not apply

Hello, i dont know why ,,but when i open folder option n then click on show hidden file ,,then apply ,,n ok ,, but then after agin i open folder opt...

Ambucias

Windows validation problem

Solved

Hello, Hello, when i start my pc an alert message apears which reads " you may be a victim of software counterfeiting this copy of windows did not ...

Ambucias

Delete the _sit.sub folder

Hello, sir please tell me to delete the sub folder in photos named _SIt. this folder i delete but it is create again & again thanks

Ambucias

No doc at end of desktop document title

Hello, I have a doc word document in my email that I tried to copy to my desktop. There's no "copy to" in Outlook Express so how do I get it to my de...

Ambucias

Bash script for ftp file transfer

Hello, I would like to have a script which will run as a scheduled task which will zip a log file on a system and then will transfer the file to a ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2010 by
dazfinger

Hellp me it's emergency

Hello, i have lost my Password &secret answer please help my email adress is donchedina_1299@hotmail.com when you did it please tell my in my email ...

closeup22

Sound back on my pc

Hello, i think i accidently deleted the sound hardware off of my samsung notepad pc and would like information on how to get it back onto my pc ... ...

closeup22

Window is unable to format my pendrive

Hello, this is Prasad, before 2 days my pendrive showing data but i unable to share my data from pendrive to pc & vice versa. it was giving error D...

closeup22

Sony laptop unable to login vista

Hello, i hav sony VGN-CS280J laptop. i shutdown pc then iam restart pc then it showing blue scree after 10min it showing system restore option ...

closeup22

Driver not insatalled

Hello, I installed window xp in lenovo laptop but garaphic driver not Insatalled in my laptop.

closeup22

My screen is cracked

Hello, my screen is messed up and i need it replaced how much does it cost please send me the info and how to go about it i live in east tennesse

closeup22

After formatting my songs is not playing

Hello, hi every one.I fomat my system not complet only c drive so my song and picture in d drive after new installation xp my song is not play...

closeup22

Rck

Hello, after the log on start menu disappears how can i restore it

closeup22

You may be a victim of software counterfeitin

Hello, when i start my pc an alert message apears which reads " you may be a victim of software counterfeiting this copy of windows did not pass genu...

closeup22

Blue tooth not working

Hello, I have a N91 phone and a laptop model HP G60 Notebook pc but I have failed to use the blue tooth

closeup22

What is windows eksplore.exe

Hello, what is window eksplore.exe

closeup22

Unable to open the hidden file

Hello, Hi !!!! Please help me out as i am working and i have lost one important file which was in My Document. And now unable to get that file. I s...

closeup22

Need driver

Hello, how can download my acer 5220 net adptor driver thanks

closeup22

Unable to play video files 1080p h264

Hello, specifications needed for the PC to play "1080p H.264 DXVA compliant resolution of 1920x1080 FPS of 23.976fps audio is 640kbps 5.1 AC-3 audio"...

closeup22

Window xp start up problem

Hello, my laptop acer has start up problem.when i start window page comes up,then it would not load,so i shut down,again i start,widows apology...

closeup22

How to put a photo from the phone to the com

Hello please can i know how to put a photo from the phone to the computer,

closeup22

Anwer

Hello, the problem to all people is the inverter board . this is not expensive and easy to change contactme if needs help mimo4375@msn.com or a...

closeup22

How to view photos w/o battery, just mem card

Hello,

closeup22

Internet connection on my laptop

Hello, wen im connecting the lan cable to my laptop dell, i can t gt the interner connection ligh blinkling on it as a result of which i cant surf o...

closeup22

Full screen prob

hey.... how can i play games in full screen on windows 7 ? config- 1 ati radeon 3200 graphics card thnxs nd regards. sandy

2 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2010 by
sandy098

How to open my access in friendster account

Hello, i would like to open my friendster access....but i can not open it...i always riceved a massege that,maybe i enter a wrong account & a passwor...

closeup22

Computer freezes

Hello, After I download a game (like Hidden objects Games) my computer freezes. What do I do? Thank You

2 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2010 by
psteeves3

Procedure to copy a file/folder to pen drive/

Hello Sir, I want to know the procedure to copy a file/folder into pendrive/cd/dvd. May I know these procedure by step by step.

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Cannot get to login screen on win 7

Solved

Hello, I have a Dell Latitude E6400 Windows 7 laptop. As of last night, I cannot startup my computer. Whenever I do, I get a disk check that freezes ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2010 by
RedFox

Tocco

Hello, how do i put pic off mi samsung tocco lite onto the computer i use a usb cable but it jus ses its charging

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd
Results 13301 - 13350 out of a total of 24,660