The discussions

Cant find windows xp drivers for a dv6709ax

Hello, i have recently downgraded to XP from vista and i am having trouble finding the drivers for the speakers and ethernet. i have tried the hp web...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2009 by
yeswedeliver

How do i wipe my laptop i lost the disc

Hello, i need to wipe my laptop but i have lost the disc , please can anyone help

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

My msn has been hacked

Hello, I'm just woundering if anyone can help me with my msn it has been hacked i have done scans, changed my password a few times it's still happenin...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2009 by
kat

Computer only starts in safe mode

Hello, I have a computer that is about two years old, running Windows Vista, 32-bit. I apologise in advance, I am trying to give you all the st...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2009 by
ks59803

Xp home

Hello, I have damage my home xp , I do have the key number. how can I install without the disk ?? Shane

Disk

Folders doesnt open

Hello, whenever i open any folder in my computer,the search window opens.... how can i solve this problem?

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2009 by
gajesh

Internet not connected

Hello,

wallplz

Disk defragment

Hello, Sometimes whenever we are doubleclick on disk defragment,it shows access denied message.Please provide solutions for that.

fantafan

Automatically restarting

Hello, My Windows Xp operating system is automatically restarting. I happened to uninstall an antivirus software, then I manually restarted the mac...

Rasika_sri lanka

I for go pass

Hello, i am writhing about my msn password i have for got an it can you give me a code for it ? that you cya by

centrinoduo

Vista 32 bit and got 4gb ram ???

Hello, i bought a vista home 4 gig and found that its a 32 bit ops. what can i do now. the sys performance shows 3069. please advice..

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Help me for installing xp on hp laptop

Hello, I have bought an Hp DV5-1102TU Pavilion Laptop in which vista os is preloaded & i want to install Xp os in it.Please send me full procedure of...

xpcman

Restore factory setting

Hello, i have a windows xp laptop, it has a lot of stuff on it i dont want. what i would like to do is erase all of it but what origanally comes the ...

xpcman

"d" driver of pc could not open by enter

Hello, There are 4 partitions on my PC, C,D,E & F out of which only D driver can't open by pressing the button ENTER. I've to open it from browser....

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2009 by
zerokilled

Error while double clicking d:

Hello, When ever i double click on D: the error is coming on the screen and that is choose the program you want to use to open this file.... Cou...

zerokilled

Blue blank screen when i turn my pc on!!

Hello, i have windows xp was working fine, but know when i turn it on all i get is a blnak blue screen i assumed it was a video card error but i repl...

meetme

Xp os 2 cant copy and shows error

Hello, I'm a first timer who encountered this kind of problem and i dont know what I'm going to do to bring back my computer booting procedure normall...

ciboxpen

I have a problem here. please help...

Hello, There... I seem to have a problem here... I have a laptop wherin i want to install Win XP. I already have a win xp bootable disk and the la...

wifipen

Free samples of linux operating system

Hel sir i m from india i m IT senior lecturer in our town in an engg. institute we wanna purchase a quantity of linux operating system ...

lestuce

System boots, screen fails to show up

Hello all, If you can help me out that would be great! When I start up my laptop (plugged in, without the battery) it starts normally. However, ...

supercase

Email problem

Hello, Can anybody help with my problem of emails not sending when I add attatchments to them?

wifibg

I cant.

Hello,how do I download the Sims 2 original version on windows vista without having a disc for it? I have been trying for so long.

Zolofto

Trouble w/ clean install of windows

Hello, I am trying to put a clean install of windows xp on a computer. I kepp gettting error messages one being about a dll file missing and t...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2009 by
zerokilled

Upload my pics from memorycard

Hello,i pulled my memory stick out of the computer before i should have and now when ever i put it back in nothing pops up so i need to know how to ge...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Help, cannot read my emails or open tabs

Hello, can anybody please help me im pulling my hair out here! i reacently deleted somthing i dont think i was suppose to in ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS in t...

okietechnician

To install windows xp

Hello, I want to install windows xp on my computer , I know how to install and i do many times also, actually my laptop cd drive is not working...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2009 by
afoo

Intel

Hello, i have the probleme of my computer hp pavilion dv 6000, window xp, i need her an intel AHCI sata driver

ron292001

Msn messenger problem

Solved

Hello, so my problem is that i have downloaded msn plus and everytime i open it its windows live messenger which opens any ideaof what should i do fo...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2009 by
leah

Error when booting windows vista

Hi, I have a computer running on Windows Vista. When I boot up, I got this error: "winload.exe could not be verified as digitally signed." I used ...

mailpcoff

External usb hard drive is not seen in "my pc

Hello, When i'm connecting my new USB hard drive, the icon of enabling this HD is appearing in the low right corner. It tells that my new hardware ...

kreko

Display problem

Hello, My display is sometimes not coming but OS gets started as usual way. Also sometimes the screen is minimized/resized.But when the dis...

notebookpc

Windows xp only working in safe mode?

Hello, Recently my computer had 2gs of ram put into it. Then the computer wads accidentally unplugged while power on. I plugged the cp back in a...

union5force

Need help win98

Hello, I would like to know what can i do to fix my internet connection i'm missing the pci ethernet driver for. The computer is a compaq windows98. d...

subzero00

I have that same prob. in vista regedit

Hello, hi guys, I have tat same problem in vista, will that tool fix it too? I have the folder options disappeared, so i was told to fix it through...

Marley

Email and msn; is blocked

Hello, my name is Rachel Foulsum and my email adress has been blocked but im emailing from a new one that i created becasue some girl blocked my acco...

whineup

Hp pavillon dv6000

Hello, I am trying to login into my computer it will not let me login, when I login my password it will tell me to reset my password when i go to set...

daywish

Hi..no volume icon.

Hello, no sounds and it said mmsytem002 A no soundcard..and my volume icons loss it my takbar and wen i go to volume it is greyed i cant fix my sound...

paviliondv

My yahoo account hacked

Hello,

nissanstuffs

I cant send any emails

Hello,

tokeneight

Xp restart problem

Hello, im having problems at the XP startup screen, it goes all the way to the log in screen and when i click log in, it goes into the desktop for li...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2009 by
ok

Sounde driver

Hello, i haved instald vista ultimat on my computer dell optiplex gx620 however the sounde driver don't want to instal i need help please thank yo...

tacdzang

Kingston 32gb pendrive

Hello, I brought the new 32GB kingston pendrive but my pendrive is not working properly i would'nt store the data above 1GB Even if i try to store i ...

Nou_Nours77

Delete o/s xp sp3

Hello, i have 2 operating system of windows xp sp3 in my pc, how can i delete one from this? anybody help me!

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2009 by
hai

Computer shuts down after it starts

Hello, My Laptop keeps shutting down on me after it has finished the startup process. Or it will stay on for a while and shut down after a while and...

Zolofto

Restrict site

Hello, i have a proxy server with 50 users, i want to restrict some of websites to all the users. what is the solution please get me back..........

rj45cab

Xp drivers compitible with hp pavilion a6450i

Hello, im having hp pavilion a6450in desktop pc, due to some problem i formatted the PC and installed windows XP,but the drives of graphic and audio ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2009 by
immu

Unbootable vista

Hello, When trying to load Vista the PC goes through the initial boot-up process then just stops directly after the point when the system could loa...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2009 by
Steel_Eye

No beeps, no start up

Hello, please help. I have a fujitsu siemens pc running vista home edition and it won't start up. A few eeks ago it started to freeze after been turne...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2009 by
Vivi

Hmmm windows live :(

Hello, im having trouble trying to find windows live files for messsneger! searched my whole computer many times! when i go to down load the file a...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2009 by
rummers

Deleted wmp from vista

Hello, I accidentally deleted the WMP 11 (Windows Media Player 11) folder from C:\Program Files off of my Vista PC. Is there a LEGAL way for me to ge...

7 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2009 by
Damo
Results 23301 - 23350 out of a total of 24,656