The discussions

No volume, no access to sound control,

Hello, I am not sure what happened. One day everything was working great and the next, No Volume? When I go to the control all the applications a...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
none

Keyboard freeze

Hello, I tried to make a new admin account but as I'm going through the process after the startup it freezes at "select your keyboard" and just stays...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
bennyli

Hard drive not detected after linux involved

Hello, I recently played with Ubuntu installing and uninstalling with my spare hard drive. After uninstalling Ubuntu from the spare hard drive, I ...

madnad

Unable to instal sound driver

Hello friends, I had formatted my system and installed windows xp. my system is 32 bit and system information is as follows System Information ...

xpcman

Problem in cq40

Hello, sir. I have compaq cq40 model laptop.and i have a big problem to insatall XP in this Laptop.....please help me..

xpcman

Fn+f3/4/5/6 won't work(volume, brighteness)

Hello, I recently instaled windows xp, on my sony VGNFJ-200 laptop. Now my fn keys wont work;(. I only use keys for brighteness and volume. If anybod...

xpcman

No multimedia audio installed

Hello, I installed Windows 7 on my Dell Latitude D610 Laptop and everything works fine but my sound. I tried to download drivers but when I went int...

xpcman

# error loading c:\progra~\mywebs~1\bar\1.bin

Hello, please, help me to solve this problem # Error loading c:\PROGRA~\MYWEBS~1\BAR\7.bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL

xpcman

Flashing message on computer screen!

i have a message which keeps flashing in the middle of my computer screen, my sister poured her drink on the computer so i went to wipe it up and i pr...

SEM22

When pc switch on - few seconds pc shut down

Hello, Problems: WHen PC switch on - few seconds PC shut down Computer System: Processor AThlon AMD 64x2, Motherboard ASUS, CPU Socket AM2 ........

luka

Startup loop

Hello, I have a BIG problem since yesterday. My computer doesn't start. At the welcome screen, it says "Loading your personal settings...", then the d...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
j

Reformat my toshiba satelite

Hello,

deepbreathe

Sound and video dose not workt

Hello,i formatted my gateway solo laptop, and i installed window xp 2002 service pack 2,and there is no sound,the video too dose not display,likewise ...

deepbreathe

Want to increase my intenet speed

Hello, how can i do to increase my Internet speed?which id very week.I'm using windows 7 ultimate & Mozilla fire fox newest version.

2 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
deepbreathe

Error display message

Closed

Hello, whenever I am working on my machine it keeps on displaying the message winR-the generic volume has changed, restart your computer

Ambucias

Wi fi software not working

Hello, my laptop is wi fi , but my laptop wi fi software is not working,when i am turn swicth on any window is not display like wifi conect...

deepbreathe

I have fromated my system from vista to xp

Hello, Hello, How can i download HP Compaq presario v3500 LAN driver please can u send to me driver or link to download HP Compaq presario v350...

Dora The Explorer

Hard disc

Hello, I can't see my second hard disc in my computer though I can see it under device manager. how can I see it. Thanks

Dora The Explorer

Boot win xp cd

Hello, When insert Win Xp Boot Cd Give the massage "Setup is inspection youer Hardware Configration ..." what do meen this massege plz give suggeti...

Dora The Explorer

Sounds are not working of acer aspir 5730z

Hello, First of all, I appreciate your effort to solve the problems on line. Well, I am also using the Acer Aspire 5730z, but one major problem I ...

deepbreathe

How to activate wi-fi?

Hello, I recently shutdown my Acer Aspire 4520- laptop, and when I restarted the computer it would not pick up the wi-fi router. I ran Windows to se...

deepbreathe

Reformat windows 7 (was bought vista) compaq

Well, my computer has recently been freaking out on me, it wasn't taking a charge, or it was hard to get it to start charging. Now that it's taking th...

deepbreathe

Deleted contacts in msn

Hello, why do I still get messages from people who i blocked and deleted from my msn? and what do i do to stop getting messages from them?

deepbreathe

Lap top won't boot

Hello, My HP Pavilion dv5 -1138nr Entertainment Notebook PC doesn't boot. When I press the power button the strip of lights next to it all flash for ...

deepbreathe

Blue screen error

Hello, Sir, I am shan from cochin,my computer shows a blue screen error while using the internet.

deepbreathe

Dell laptop automaticaly shutdown

Hello, I am using New Dell Laptop when i login after 10 minutes display message shutdown save all file and folder

seekermay

Safe mode works but regular mode doesnt work

Hello, I recently updated my computer, however the update ended up making my task bar on bottom like the old school classic gray color. And im runnin...

deepbreathe

Please prvide a title to solve the problem

Hello, i have problem with my labtop i got attacetd from genuine windows and they keep ask me validation , so please i want to remove this genuine w...

deepbreathe

My screen is messed up on my

Hello, The letters and stuff on my screen is messed up The letters are Like Blocks or squares, Or just japanese witch in either case is very bad. ...

deepbreathe

Kingston 0 bytes

Solved/Closed

Hello, hi,i have a problem with my Kingston 16GB usb flash drive,which is all the data I store on the flash drive cant be read!, I mean I put the da...

Zeus Raman

Rvhost.exe

Hello, help me in removing RVhost.exe error at windows start up. Thanks Babar Ali

3 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Losing my stuff

Hello, I would like to know the steps to restoring my Sony computer. The computer did not come with a bac up disc and I have gone through the beginnin...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
ilovegoogle

Windows 7/java script errors

Hello, trying to look at my graphs , get java script error, can not look at how to fix it, get java script error...pls help

ilovegoogle

How to logon in windows xp

Hello, I am unable to logon in Windows XP because when i start my PC, I got windows welcome screen with message to start click your user name but t...

ilovegoogle

Some dvds are not being palyed on my laptop

Hello, Some dvds are shown to be empty as they are not while most of the dvds are easily played and i am using pioneer DVD-RW DVR-K16RS kindly tell...

ilovegoogle

No sound on computer

Hello, I am having trouble with my computer. First it got a virus or something and it shut down. I couldnt reboot it, so it was wiped clean and w...

ilovegoogle

Z611 printer problems

Hello, i want to download an installation cd from lexmark for the z611 printer but they discontinued that product.. so my q is this where do i get th...

xpcman

About windows 7

Hello, my operating system is windows 7 rc build 7100,it will expire on march 1, can me free upgrade ? pls help me........

xpcman

Windows xp home edition installation cd

Solved/Closed

Hi, I'm here to help! If you purchased a computer with Microsoft Windows XP, and it is genuine, then you will find that setup on the computer. Ope...

11 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
MeMe

Transfer music to media player

Hello, how do i transfer music from itunes or limewire to windows media player

Ambucias

Lost ma enet pc cam installation cd

Hello, sir i hav lost the cinstallation cd of enet pc cam. i dont know the version of the webcam.the camera has 6 lights on its front. kindly prvi...

danezo

Partitioning errors

Hi, I had allocated 8GB of space for Linux during installation. Now I have formatted the entire hard disk and have lost that 8GB. How can I get ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
anonymous

? insufficient memory after norton installati

Solved

Hello, Please help!!- got 2nd hand HP laptop and installed norton 360 for security- since then when switch on message reads " loading your personal ...

xpcman

Want to reinstall xp

Hello, i had windows xp on my computer, then had vista installed thinking i would like it better. i was wrong. i have the original product key from ...

rizvisa1

Beeps and wont boot up

Hello, I recently dropped the computer keyboard.when i went to start my computer it just beeped about 7 times and my screen stays black like is in sl...

xpcman

Problem related to turn on and turn off?

Solved

Hello,sir MY QUESTION IS QIVEN BELOW:- WHY WE TURN ON THE COMPUTER SYSTEM PHYSICALLY AND TURN OFF THE COMPUTER SYSTEM LOGICALLY?

xpcman

Deletion of songs

Hello, The screen on my phone is completely broke and i thought that i was clever so i tried to send A song via bluetooth and accidentally deleted al...

xpcman

Sound and internet after reformatting

Hello, i have got 2 problems with my toshiba laptop. i just reformatted it a few days ago with windows xp home edition and now i can't play cd's or cd...

ewg

Volume drive

Hello, my name is Lochinvar i have a win vista os. there was a issue in the display and i got it change thank God no issue in that. but the guy out to...

suff954

I forgot my aministrator acount

Hello, i forgot my aminisrator acount name and password

suff954
Results 13701 - 13750 out of a total of 24,655