The discussions

Hard disk prob not solved aft chang sata dis

Hello, my os have currepted and i cant even open the windows screen and i have tried to install os by keeping xp sp-2 disk and i have found that my h...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Windows xp not install hang up in blue screen

Hello, I am Install windows xp professional boot the xp cd it take some driver and continued process, suddenly in bottem write down windows start...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2010 by
tejubunny

Dvd cd rom driver

Hello, When I load a dcd disk with a file, it is not opened nor does it display any files - as if it is a blank file. How can I fix this problem. I ...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2010 by
loss-

My laptop just goes out

Hello, I'll like to start with to say, i dont know much about all that windows and booting etc. I have a laptop wich i reinstalled windows, and af...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2010 by
Wolf Warrior

Using my webcam

Hello, I just got a new comp....hp with built in webcam. Im comp literate to an extent but cant quite figure out how to use the webcam to take pics.....

dist.urbd

Cannot find application

Hello, Everytime i get an email that has a picture attached to it, i can't seem to open the picture as my computer will give the application not f...

ash_perez01

Sound drivers

Hello,sir iam using compaq presario C700 modal laptop .iam not hearing any sound in my system.pls solve this problem.

dist.urbd

Windows xp doesn't see my cd/dvd drive.

Hello, My Dell Dimension 5100 won't boot, then I have to do windows restore by pressing Ctrl/F11 keys. Windows rebooted, in my computer I only see dr...

jimh

Loading software on the acer inspire one

Hello, I'd like to load other software onto my Acer Inspire laptop, but there isn't a cd drive. What do I do? Do I have to buy an external drive?

ash_perez01

Cant open my profile to invite friends

Hello,

dist.urbd

Cd-dvd drive problem

Hello, this sathish......... i have compaq presario cq 40-144 tu laptop model.... now i have the problem in my cd drive... that is, my drive didn't...

dist.urbd

Neeeds helppp

Hello, How do you get on MSN at school, after they have blocked the websites.. ?

Ambucias

Acer

Hello, i want to install windows 7 on my acer aspire 5738z laptop. can i?

suff954

Send picture

Hello, i have to send my pics from my phone to my computer i have nokia 2680 slide phone and i dont have bluetooth connecter u.s.b so what shall i d...

suff954

Rundll.exe

Hello,

jamison

The toshiba dvd /cd burner wont show when i

Hello,

suff954

Memory card was locked

Hello, I have Nokia N73 M Mobile.I Update nokia software that tme i removed my memory card after i finish the update insert the Memory card in was lo...

suff954

Network adapters not found

Hello, God, I need help, I am getting the message "Network Adapter not Found" , I did a reinstall of Widows XP home service pack 2. My Belkin rou...

suff954

Bluetooth

Hello, i have hp povilion dv6 2020sa laptop so do it have bluetooth? if not how can get it ?

suff954

Recovery disc(os)

Hello, pls help me if theres a possibility for me to recover my OS disc thru downloading from here.

WIILIE

Wont work

Hello, when i log on facebook it says its not confirmed. where do u put the code that u recieve in email? hope u can answer. thanks

suff954

Turns off automatically after playing few minuties

Hello,I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop,it turns off automatically after playing game few minuties,what is the problem? What should I do?

suff954

Restore toshiba satellite 2450-201

Hello, I have an old toshiba satellite 2450-201 that i would like to get back to factory settings so my daughter can use it. how do i do this?

suff954

I cant read my mail

Hello, it was just to see if u can help me to get into my mail it says i have 49 mail but i dont now how to get into them to read them if u c...

suff954

No recovery disk available

Hello, my Tashiba lap top computer's hard drive has crashed and in order to try to recover it is asking for a recovery cd / dvd which did not came wit...

suff954

Win xp sp3 to sp2

Hello, I installed a s/w which upgrade my win xp sp2 to sp3,but I want to roll back to win xp sp2 ? add or remove program I can See Win xp sp3 s/w,b...

suff954

How to repair

Hello, I want to repair my computer.. When I start a program, my computer always show a toolbar "C:\WINDOWS\system32\stacsv.exe is not valid Win32 ap...

johnsmith10

Product name has encountered a problem?

Hello, I recently purchased a new software program, but after downloading it, I am not able to open up the program. Everytime I click on the short...

suff954

How to turn of my hp probook 4510s

Hello, dear sir i am working in korean company we are using korean XP we are using hp probook 4510s laptop the people using external mous...

suff954

Memory card

Hello, Hello, may be u set the password in ur memory card, thats why it is not detecting by ur computer, first set ur memory card in ur phone, pu...

suff954

How to use recovery disc

Hello, Im trying to use the recovery disc but it won't let me. when i press f11 it makes me type my password and it goes to the restart page where ...

suff954

Doesn't take me to the user accounts

Hello, I really need help fixing my hp pavilion dv4000 laptop. It doesn't go to the user accounts, when I turn on my comp it starts at the restart ...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
Anonymous User

Corrupted installation cd

Hello, I would like to know how I can obtain a new CD or download software for, windows xp home edition full version with sp2 software, as my origi...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Am looking 4all in 1 sound driver for laptop

Hello, i have my small laptop called CAMPUS , it came with XP as an Operating system , and i wanted to migrate to windows 7 , then i formatted my lap...

xpcman

I have problem with keyboard lettrs

Hello, i have problems with keyboard letters like to when you enter m is displays 0 please give me some idea to correct this problem.

xpcman

No internet after reinstalling of windows xp

Hello, I have just reinstalled my Windows XP because of some virus that got me :( after i finished reinstalling i have no internet connections like...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
dawooddoe

Sound driver

Hello, please i need a sound driver of bureau pc=hp compaq s/n MXL51308j9. thinks...

dist.urbd

Microphone

Hello,i can hear from my headset but other person is unable to hear my voice.. can u plz suggest me wat 2 do...

dist.urbd

Messages deleted even from trash

Hello, I have deleted e-mails even from the Trash and now I learnt that if deleted from Trash, it's not recoverable? Is it true? Can you please hel...

dist.urbd

How do you plug it in

Hello, I can hear sound from my headphones- but not a lot. The little silver things where you put the hradphone and microphone input came out. WHAT...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Web cam not working

Hello, After install my webcam windows displays a message that "The new hardware cannot start" and the error is the registry file is damaged or not i...

dist.urbd

My acer keeps black screening!

Hello, I have a problem with my Acer 5535 it has an AMD Turion 2ghz dual core processor, and everytime i use it, after a while it just black screens ...

dist.urbd

Xp bluetooth driver

Hello, i have acer aspire 5732z notebook.i need xp bluetooth driver

dist.urbd

Broken phone

Hello, so i broke my old chocolate phone but it still has the memory chip in it and i want to keep all my pictures but i lost the cord that connects ...

ash_perez01

About windows vista home premium os

Hello Dear Sir/Madam I purchased Ur HP pavillion laptop DV4 some days ago. Product No: DV4T-1400. Serial No: CND93747DX. I've lost my OS and all...

ash_perez01

Trouble start up

Hello, my computer will turn on but it will not respond and it displays these options safe mode safe mode with networking safe mode with command pr...

ash_perez01

Can't open up work on my external monitor

Hello, I have just connected another monitor to my laptop. I can drag things onto it, but when I try to open them (e.g. documents), they open on my pr...

ash_perez01

Doesn't work

Hello, already Replace original hw.dll in CS home directory but it doesn't work

ash_perez01

Window 7

hello, How do I rip a Mp3 Cd into a window 7.

ash_perez01

Thanks

Solved

Hello, Thanks Siyaram

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
siyaram
Results 13651 - 13700 out of a total of 24,656