The discussions

How can i clean off everything in my pc'

Hello, i got a dell pc inspiron 1525 and it shuts down everytime after couples minutes'How can empty and make my pc as new or please help me wit the ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
deepbreathe

No sound coming from my pc

Hello,MY PC IS NOTY GIVING OUT SOUND,I TRYED TO USE DIFFERENT SOUND DRIVES BUT IT STILL THE SAME

deepbreathe

Free call & sms

Hello, can someone tell me how to make free phone call & sms to Pakistan. Im from Malaysia

kieferschild

Call

Hello,I have call to mobile from PC without internet

deepbreathe

Says dll not a valid windows image,

Hello, When I boot up my XP laptop (Dell), this appears: ISASS.exe bad image The application or DLL C:\Program 1\ Google\GOOGLE~1\ GOEC62~1.DLL ...

dist.urbd

No audio device after reformate of windows xp

Hello, sadly i seem to have the same problem as other posts here. i did try to look up where to down load the device drivers for my desk top but i ca...

dist.urbd

Monitor does't show signal

Hello,when my computer is on the monitor goes on standby,but i remove the vga cable the monitor shows the green light and indicates no signal input

deepbreathe

Hdmi on windows xp

Hello, I have HP dv6000 Laptop. I had Windows Vista and connected my laptop to Samsung HD TV and it worked fine. I recently installed Windows XP...

deepbreathe

I have lost my intex it-305wc

Hello,I need the drivers of intex it-305wc urgently. Could somebody attend to my plea and send me one through my email since I have try searching one ...

ash_perez01

Cd/dvd drive not showing on my computer

Hello, My CD/DVD Driver - tsst corp cd/dvdw sn-s082d ata driver Operating system - Windowa Vista ultimate manufacturer - Dell proces...

deepbreathe

Having problem in formatting

Hello, i am having win xp service pack 2. the capacity of my c: is 5 GB. My all softwares are installed in drive D: . when I format my drive c: , th...

rickster

Can not get my cam to work on windows 7

Hello, i downloaded the disc for creative live cam chat webcam model number vf0330vm on my computer everything is there put i can not get the picture...

ash_perez01

I want to erase 'old' restore points (winxp)

Hello, I want to erase all restore points except the latest. [WinXP OS] Thank you, Goldmeister

deepbreathe

Trouble opening usb drive

Hello, When i run virus scan on my 4GB pendrive, it showed 2 errors. I selected delete option to delere that virus. After this, i tried to open my pe...

deepbreathe

How do you change the windows xp log in backg

Hi could anyone tell me how to change my in background to something else but windows icons or logos and where i could get a intel p4 3.0 Ghz for my...

dist.urbd

No friends list

Hello, Today i went into facebook and my friends list is gone . Everything else is there but my list of friends pictures. the only way i...

dist.urbd

Trouble viewing open images

Hello, I have photoshop CS3. I can open an image and its displayed in the Navigator. However, there is no image on the workspace Thanks

dist.urbd

I can't see my icon on my desktop

Hello, i can't see any of my icons on my desktop all i see is black, and when i go to safe mode to clean out my laptop it says it works and clean, b...

rickster

Caniosc videnot view my mus

Hello, iHi! i just downloaded ares to download music but i cant view my videos so i downloaded -real-player-gold real-player-gold] real player but th...

deepbreathe

Plz sove this problem

Hello, My Laptop is dell inspiron 1525. while i am burning a CD suddenly laptop hanged up. and when i try to restart it tells that there is no bootab...

ash_perez01

Win32 error

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix win32 error every time i'm on the internet for more then 20 mins I get this error and my comp...

dist.urbd

Pendrive is not working

Hello, Sir, my 4GB HP pendrive could not shown any thing in PC, how I can repair it. Please help...

deepbreathe

Block the side in internet explore

Hello, pls give me the the suggetion how to block web page in internet explore . only approval site will open so pls guide us to me. regards, ...

dist.urbd

Cannot upload pics from camera to pc

Hello, I was able to do this a few days ago, no problem. Now I go to insert the SD card in the hard drive slot, the pictures will appear but can't...

dist.urbd

Touch pad lock not working

Hello, i m using windows vista home premium.few days back my windows crashed.i hv bn able to retrieve it but not the original settings wch came wd my...

deepbreathe

Windows corrupted

Hello, Please,please help!!! Everytime i open PC no disk top dispplay...whta can i do?

ash_perez01

Hit f1 to continue loading..

Hello, My Dell Server (Dell PowerEdge 1500SC) Boots Up, but then wants me to hit F1 with the error Utility Partition not available? How do I fix t...

deepbreathe

Slow speed

Dear sir, I have celron 701 MHz processor ,256 mb SD ram ,HDD is 40 GB with 4 partition and os is xp profesnal service pack 2 .speed are very s...

deepbreathe

Gprs setting

Hello, i m using u800 gfive mobile n using BSNL and idea sim. pls send the information of GPRS setting.

deepbreathe

How to operate boot menu in order to clean co

Hello, My computer is affected by virus,it will stop working automaticallyand gets struck.Please help me how to operate boot menu through which i ca...

deepbreathe

Need drivers for windjows server

Hello, hi i nstall windows server 2003 in hp compaq d220mt, actually the lan drivers which supports for xp is nt supports for windows server2003 so ...

deepbreathe

Windose was unoble to formet the memory card

Hello, I HAVE MOST IMPORTANT PROBLEM windose was unoble to formet the memory card ar PLEASE SOLVE...

deepbreathe

System 32 folder

Hello, Hi i just have one small prob where when i start my pc a folder naming system 32 comes in desktop on task bar which is not open able where if ...

deepbreathe

I have to format my pc

Hello, sir/madam could u please tell me that how can i format my pc coz my pc is showing so many problems please help me by ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
deepbreathe

Windows xp will not startup

Hello, Hi I have a HP Pavillion dv1000 laptop and have Windows Xp. It has been working relatively fine(except the fact that it overheats sometimes...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2010 by
belle0924

Keyboard help

Solved

Hello, My daughter was just slamming her fingers on the laptop keys, and it was in stickeys mode, I got it out of that mode, but it seems that he "i"...

bmwife

Wipeing clean acer aspire one

Hello, I am selling my Acer Aspire One and want to wipe it clean. Is this when I would use the Acer eRecovery Management tool and follow the directi...

msbelle51

Windows reinstall help

Hello, Hi! I have an Dell Inspiron 6400. I accidently got virus on it and can't use it. Last summmer someone installed Windows XP Pro on it (I hade X...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

2 pc's 2 problems

Hello, so I have 2 computers, one is a labtop and one is a desktop. labtop runs xp, destop vista. The problem with the labtop is this: A little whi...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Change language

Hello, I have a samsung netbook N130 the language is in FRENCH I need to change it to ENGLISH any help is appreciated. Many Thanks

xpcman

2 computers 2 problems help!

Solved

Hello, so I have to computers, one is a labtop and one is a desktop. labtop run xp, destop vista. The problem with the labtop is this: A little whi...

dogerx

Backup files

Hello, I recently installed windows 7 from vista home basic and it was not upgradable, so I had to do a custom install, and had to back up my files on...

Dora The Explorer

Si - boy

Hello, night you cant be see you beliveng next transfer fbook!!!!!!!

suff954

Usb not formatted and vlume lbel is missing.

Hello, i am trying to format my usb but it is not formatted as it cannot format usb as volume label is not given.And sometimes it displays a message ...

suff954

How to transfer mobile data to pc

Hello, could U please tell me step by step how to transfer data from my mobile to my pc.I am having Nokia 3500 and the software is there in my pc.

suff954

Touch pad scrolls are not working

Hello, I have dell laptop xps m 1330. i am not able to use my touch pad scrolls. And i dont know from where i can download drivers for this.

suff954

Wont power up

Hello, during a system restore and my cord was unplugged accidentally now the memory on there is lees than the memory for the computer so i canot ge...

suff954

Recovery disc

Hello, my recovery discs was crashed for some reason i need recovery disc of mu laptop my model no. is sony vaio vgn-cs16g it had vista home primiu...

suff954

Sound device

Hello, Dear sir, Good evening, my system sound device delete please give me advice. so, i am download sound device.

suff954

No sound

Hello,Please help me my pc is giving out sound even if I had install sound drives

suff954
Results 14101 - 14150 out of a total of 24,655