The discussions

Pendrive repair

Hello, i have a 32gb kingston pendrive, i can add files to it but when i insert it again the files won't be there but the memory will be consumed .do...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Low disk space on c

Hello, Salaam.My problem is about low disk space on disk c.As a matter of fact when i open it there are very low memory occupying folders inside it b...

closeup22

Problem with 2gp pendrive

Hello, i'm having transcend 2gp pen drive. if i insert the pen drive in my system its not showing pen drive option .its not working.can u help ...

closeup22

My drives not opening

Hello, sir i hve a prob vit my local drives: c,d,e,f these r not opening duble click it says( open with)n error any body help how can i slove dis ...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2009 by
sai

Restarting

Hello, if clicking shut down my computer is restarting

Matthew

Count files of particular type using batch

Hello, Does anyone know how to write a batch file that counts the number of xml files I have in the current directory? Thanks in advance!

Hawk

Exteirnal hard disk not showing in my compute

Hello, I am using a old lap top hard drive as a USB external dribe to a vaio and when plugged in the drive is found, the driver instals and device ...

iveal

Error message

Hello, i have a myspace page and it states at the top that i have javascript turned off or either i have an older version of macromedia but my playe...

iveal

How i coonect internet to my pc

Hello, i have used nokia 5130c-2, how i am connect aircel pocket internet to my pc

iveal

Computer screen black

Hello, I went to plug my Dell laptop into my power source and it popped and the screen went black and will not come back on. Can anyone help?

LouisSteph

Hacked email

Hello, i forgot my secret question , i can't remember anything and my e-mail was hacked ..old e-mail(rim895@hotmail.com) someone is using my e-mail a...

iveal

Unable to use memory

Hello, my i phone while i open cam or vidio tell me no space and memory model 32gb onecom v188 Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.5.5

iveal

Want to know about my laptop configration

Hello, i hav dell 1525 inspiron with intel core 2 duo processor and having dos prompt i want to know that it is having 32 bit or 64 bit compiler and...

iveal

Fatal system error

Hello, when i shut down my pc an errror massege displayed stop:c000021a. windows logon process terminated unexpectady with a status o...

iveal

No icons or start menu

Hello, When i start up my computer, there are no icons or no start menu, nothing, just my wallpaper. Sooo i tried the ( ctrl alt delete ) thing, but ...

LouisSteph

My live messenger gives me error 7008007e

Hello, Every time I try to sign-in to Windows Live Messenger 2009 I get this error 7008007e along with the note that the service is temporari...

LouisSteph

Login problem

Hello, I have make an account in facebook but when i open the login page that want the confirmation code and i check it in my email add farid_326@y...

LouisSteph

Uploading photo problem

Hello, why i cant upload my photo in friendster now anymore?when i tried it stops then my computer stock up,is there any problem with my laptop or w...

iveal

Help for acer reformat

Hello, Long story short Okay, I'm helping my friend reinstall to get rid of malware. I notice he has two disk drives each with 228 GB of hard dis...

CA18

Sound problems

Hello, I have A problem with my sound. Windows media won't play my music. c.d's won't play. I can play a dvd, but no sound will come out. All i know ...

ghost mm

Deleted!

Hello, The name is Adrian. I just recently accidentally deleted a video off of my SD card, along with a few pictures. I restored them from my recyc...

iveal

Windows xp soooo slow its unusable

The last few days my computer running XP is running so slow it's virtually unusable. Once it gets to the welcome screen, it takes at least an hour ju...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
PDXJeff

Missing recovery cd2 for acer extensa 2300

Hello, I am a novice at all this, so my question maybe silly. My system crashed; so I tried to fix it with the recovery CDs. I had the System CD, ...

7 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
tinak

Trouble with dell inspiron 6000

Getting message on booting "Windows could not start because the following file is corrupt or missing" \windows\system32\config\system It wants the or...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
oldsguy

New computer wont load xp

Hello, I just built a computer and i am trying to load xp but i cannot format the hdd.it gives me a partition to format (C: partition1 unknown 131062...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Old hp

Closed

Hello, i have a old hp computer, i think it was built in 1983? i just bought it from a guy and he reinstalled windows xp but he used a dell cd and ...

xpcman

Winxp reboot loop, xp cd won't recognize hdd

Hi, everyone. I've got a combination of problems with a laptop, and I haven't found a solution yet, so I'm hoping that one of you can help me. The...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Multi-display problem in control panel

I just bought a new system and got it all pieced together. (Windows 7 ultimate 64bit) When I installed my gpu drivers, it automatically set up a dual...

ccs

Deleted audio adapater realtek ac97

Hello, Need some help!! My audio adapter (realtek AC'97) was accidentally deleted off my computer (Windows XP). Now all my sounds don't work...no...

closeup22

Laptop is not finding my internal cd burner

Hello, my laptop is a hppavilion dv6000 it has all of a sudden lost my internal cd/dvd burner. how can i get it back?

closeup22

How do i remove write protect my kings

Hello, Hello, How do i remove write protect my kingston 8GB memory

closeup22

I want xp please

Hello, I bought a new laptop (hp sempron 6735) couple of months ago and since then all my effort 2 use xp is abortive. Pls help me out.

closeup22

Vista to xp

Hello, thanks for ur answer..but i dont know how to disable raid and enable ide on my vista..im trying to install xp..im using hp pavilion dv4 1415tu...

closeup22

Problem in using lan wire

Hello, when i install intel driver it say that there is no adopter.whai should i have do/

closeup22

Cd

Hello, I had lost the cd of drivers of intex webcam nightvision it-305wc. so plz send me the drivers of this model urgently on my e mail id. thanx

closeup22

Vgc-rb-34g

Hello, i have a pineer vgc-rb-34g my E drive working but my D drive doesn't read anything. can someone help pleas!

dancedhall

Laptop sound

Hello, I got everything deleted from my laptop. along with the sound! I can only hear that tune when you turn the laptop on. When i play videos nothi...

dancedhall

Windows xp

Hello, I have Vista ridht now on my pc, and xp on my laptop. I would like to get the full version of XP for my pc, and would like to know where I can...

dancedhall

Windows xp

Hello, I have windows vista on my pc, and windows xp on my laptop. I am trying to get windows xp on my pc as well, because I am having to many issues...

dancedhall

How to format 2918tx to xp

Hello, My laptop was Hp pavilion dv2918tx and i had installed windows vista in it.. while formatting it says setup has fown no hard disk drives inst...

dancedhall

Problum instalation of sql 2008

Hello, hi all i am peaching a problem in sql server 2008 std ed. for small business with windows 2003 sbs, "oprating system not support" what i do

dancedhall

Documents and settings won't share in vista

Hello, I can't get into my documents and settings in Vista Ultimate. I did something with networking and sharing and now it won't work. I've trie...

dancedhall

My diplay backgroud is stick by

Hello, i have problem with changing wallpaper i have been trying for tow months . However, i couldn't please show me the way of repairing the displa...

dancedhall

Connecting mobile to laptop

Hello, i wanted to connect my sony F305 with my acer 4730Z/4330 laptop. the laptop does have a key saying Bluetooth, but there is no option in the co...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
rads

What is the activation code

Hello, send me the activation code on my e-mail georg_o@windowslive.com

dancedhall

I neet sigmatel pc suite.

Hello, i need sigmatel pc suite.

dancedhall

Lost my pasward and alternative answer

Hello, from yesterday night sombody stolen my email (waqasabid420@hotmail.com), they change the password and the secret answer too. i want to ...

iveal

Msn messenger

Hello, my msn wont work every time i sign in it tells me their is an update. i click to update but then it says it failed because of my internet exp...

LouisSteph

Watching u tube videos

Can someone advise please...I have had no problem watching UTube videos until the other day when it said to turn on Java Script...Mine is turned ON......

LouisSteph

Problem in laptop

Hello, sir my icons are missing and in place of turnoff,restart,log off icons at the time of shutdown my system is displaying message box i dont nee...

iveal
Results 15751 - 15800 out of a total of 24,656