The discussions

Sound problem

Hello, Dear All, i have hp compaq cq40-427 . i downgraded it for xp . but my sound drivers not workin . i installed sp33867 . But still its no...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Games problem on window 7

Hello, want vga graphics adapter for windows 7

dancedhall

My computer doesn't work

Hello, I am having a problem with my computer. I was trying to install windows xp professional on my windows xp home edition. ( I borrowed my friends ...

xpcman

Pls help

Hello, sir i have forgot my gmail id . i tried alot to find and remember it but i couldn't so in this regard please help me

dancedhall

Email reception

Hello, While blocking messages fromm some undesired email addresses I accidently blocked two addresses that Im want tom continue to recieve. How do ...

closeup22

Memory could not be written '' 0x00600681''

Hello, when ever i try to turn on the system it gives an application error, the instruction at ''0x00600681'' refrenced at THE MEMORY COULD N...

closeup22

Dell inspiron (windows vista) wont turn on

Hi, i have a Dell Inspiron computer with windows vista and when i go to turn it on without the power cable plugged in it doesnt do anything and wont t...

closeup22

Bluetooth device on windoew xp service pack 3

Hello, I am not able to find the Bluetooth device on my window XP service pack 3. What do I do please?

closeup22

Control panel options are not working

Solved

Hello, My control panel option are not working. when we double click on it. it shows C:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe not found. Please help me.

3 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2009 by
ash

Toshiba satellite 1415-s173

Hello, We have not used this computer in ages but need it as i'm returning to school. There are tons of unnecessary stuff on it from my wife's real ...

closeup22

How do u get the url up on computer screen

Hello, I am having a lot of trouble somehow my computer keeps losing the URL Line on the top of the screen. Could anyone give me guidance how to a...

closeup22

Win xp

Hello, I have Fujitsu Siemens laptop. I want to instal win xp service pack 2. but i have no sata driver. how to instal win xp tel me. thanks. my e-ma...

closeup22

My speakers are not working

Hello, i am using vista os.... ,regularly my speakers were connected to computer. due to some need i removed speakers jockey and connected headset. i...

closeup22

Photos windows 7

Hello, I am finding it difficult to send photos attached to an e-mail using Microsoft Outlook. I have made the pictures smaller ; have reduced the...

closeup22

Proline digital webcam

Hello, I want to install my proline digital webcam but the installation cd is broken. How could I get installer by internet. My location is at a v...

closeup22

Help me open my local disk

Hello, can i know how to open my local disk whenever i tries to open my local disk my antivrus detects a virus named qf8hn.bat plz help me

closeup22

My laptop won't load!

Someone please help me! My laptop seems to be trapped in a spontanious loop. It starts up, asks how I want to start up (because it keeps failing), an...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2009 by
Kutone

Msn messenger uninstalled

Hello, I was getting rid of unused programs on my desktop and one I deleted was msn.messenger. Now I can't seem to get conected to the internet. MS...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2009 by
ihsan

Hp g70 laptop!

Hello, I have a Hp latop model G70, earlier i restored my laptop using the recovery manager provided. I had a few files in the recovery partition ...

Kutone

Lost product key

Hello, can you give me the produkt key i lost it....... PLEASE

closeup22

Lost start menu & desktop icons

Hello, A friends child was playing on my Windows XP home computer and now we hae no start menu & no desktop icons. We have tried control, alt, dele...

iveal

Xp startup blank screen problem

Hello, iam facing xp startup problem.at the time of startup its giving blank screen in the case of start menu and options and monitor screen.even s...

iveal

Im having problem with my messanger

Hello, this error require 80048820

closeup22

Windows validation

Hello, my computer gives message that my computer did not pass genuine windows validation and this copy of windows may be victim of software counter...

iveal

How to prevent deleted files from flash memor

How to prevent deleted files from Flash Memory And modus operandi of the contents of the flash Memory without opening them once you start Flash Mem...

iveal

Images transfer from nokia 6070 phone to pc

Hello, hello I want to know how to transfer images from my nokia6070 phone to my p c.please tell step by step. thanks lot

iveal

Booting hp

Hello, when trying to boot my computer I get two beeps an they beep over an over until I cut the computer back off. I get there is no signal to the m...

ss_anan

Hp laptop

Hello, MY HP LAPTOP WON'T OPERATE SYSTEM RESTORE AND SEEMS TO HAVE LOST MY SIGN ON MEMORY ALSO IT WON'T RECOGNISE ANY OF THE PROGRAMS OR INTERNET ...

LouisSteph

I need help with the sound on my laptop

Hello, i need help with my computer i am trying to listen to music or any sound on my laptop but i hear nothing at all i dont know if i need to downl...

LouisSteph

How to dail net to phone free calls?

Hello, how to dail net to phone free calls?

LouisSteph

4gb

Hello, i have recently bought kingesten 4 GB flash and it has a utility to partition it and i made to 2G accessable partition and 2GB password prot...

LouisSteph

Sound problem

Hello, i have a sony vaio laptop. n i have window xp. before 1 day i did reinstall my c: driver. after finished this. i didn't get back my volume i...

LouisSteph

How to reactivate freeze.

Hello, 2 months back i had activated freeze to my system. Now my there is a cross mark on my freeze icon showing that it is inactive. How to get back...

iveal

Keyboard not working!

Help, please someone!!! my parents gave me their computer but half my keyboard is in french and i do not know what i press but all my symbols get mess...

iveal

My windows problem

Hello, i'l like to ask why when i click on my start button it dont hav search or run?. And when the windows start it will tell me that my "WINDOWS/...

iveal

I have a very big problem.

Hello, i install instent lock softwear.i many file lokcke by it.but i forget passord.so i do unistall it.now i need that lokced file.but i cann't get...

iveal

No audio output is installed

Hello, I installed new windows updates and after I rebooted my computer I had a message that I had no audio output device installed. It worked before...

iveal

How to instaal x.p by pendrive

sir how to instaal x.p by pendrive sir i have a system but there is no cd drive so plz make me understand

iveal

Not able to copy files from c drive

Hello, I had a problem in my old windows (Win Xp) which means in C drive, So i thought to install the new OS on D drive. After installing the...

bonnypereira22

My bluetooth does not work

Hello, I have a inspiron 1525 and i can't seem to get the bluetooth to work....when i go to Control Panel - Hardware and Sound......i see the bluetoo...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
dj-shine

Help asap

Hello, iv gone in remove or add programs iv deleted my audio by accident now i cant hear my music or anything in my speakers wot can i do to hear aga...

joeg

Brett printer problem

Hello, I have a new computer and sold the old one i lost the cd to install the software to the printer i dont know what to do.

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Want to restore dell inspiron 500 laptop

Solved

Hello, I am trying to restore my dell inspiron500 laptop(windows xp) using your directions by pressing f8 but I do not get the correct menu. I get a...

sam

Loop internet setting for my samsung star 3g

Hello, i have purchased samsung star 3g. i have connection of loop mobile. i want to activate internet on my mobile. please send me setting.

closeup22

Unable to install windows xp on a sata harddi

Hello, im installing windows xp on a crone machine that is sata harddisk but when i am on bios its detecting the harddisk but when in the process of ...

closeup22

Counterfeiting software

Hello, im from malaysia im dont know how to solve the problem that make me so blow i hope u can solve this problem

dancedhall

No signal

Hello, i just went to my pc switched it on at wall and it turned its self on whiich it never does all fans started goin and dont stop they just keep ...

dancedhall

I lost my genius software cd installation

Hello, i lost my genius software cd..can u give me suggesetion how i install dat witout using cd?

dancedhall

Intel (r) celeron(r) 2ghz...help.

Hello my name is Mark, I have an intel celeron 2GHz model PC and I am able to get to the Windows Advanced Options Menu. I am not able to reboot wi...

dancedhall

Sos=black screen and unvalid key product

My computer had a trojan could not turn it on the computer i call (technical) and I fix it but when the settlement told me he was going to erase ever...

dancedhall
Results 17451 - 17500 out of a total of 24,654