The discussions

Internet unavailable after virus/trojan

Solved

Hello, recently I seemed to have gotten a Trojan. This caused my Chrome to not be able to load any pages. IE and Firefox still worked. Now that I've g...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2011 by
joe

Problems with the sharper image mp4 player?

Hello, Is there ways to put more games on the player? Its for my son and I need to put games on it and photos but I don't have a clue what to do, t...

5 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2011 by
confused:/

Dvdrom

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.16 MY DVD ROM DOSE NOT SHOW,HOW I FORMAT MY LAPTOP? PLZ SLOVE IT.

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2011 by
bionik

Black screen with a movable cursor

Hello, I have hp laptop which after booting it brings a black screen with a movable cursor.What could be the problem and the solution to this issue....

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2011 by
bionik

Toshiba satellite m35x-s311 failed recovery

Hello, I have been having trouble with with windows xp upon booting. Sometimes it would hang but mostly I'd have to boot in safe mode to do anyt...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2011 by
Dessa

About start of computer

Hello, i have ihave problem with my laptop ..when i start my laptop i can just see black screen with cursor after welcome note but i can run ta...

bionik

Lenovo idea pad black screen blinking cursor

Hello, okay so I shut down my laptop and when I tried to start it it went to the start screen but it then goes to a black screen with a blinking dash....

bionik

Windows 7 task bar icons(pictures)

Hello, i just got a new laptop with windows 7 and yesterday when i scrolled over the icons on my task bar pictures came up with what was going on ...

bionik

Language

i have a loptop but japaneese language...can you help me ...to how can i change the english language..pls answer me as soon as possible

mijack

Flash content cpu utilization

Hello, I am facing a problem. Whenever i play flash content(youtube or any Streaming Media) in Mozilla or Chrome or Internet Explorer. My CPU util...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2010 by
bluemountain

Can i upgrade to windows 7 with damaged vista

Solved

Hello, I currently have a damaged version of Windows Vista on my desktop. I need the Vista startup disk to repair it, which I currently lack becaus...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

Help!!! sony vaio pcg-792l

Hello, I have a sony vaio pcg-792L with Windows XP. I started having trouble with the boot up and kept getting a blue error screen. it then began to ...

wvnemesis

Please help! system restore

Helo: I have a Gateway Netbook and need to do a system restore on my netbook when I log into my user page as I am the administrater, only my backro...

jack4rall

Reinstall windows xp home on acer aspire one

Hello, My son's Aspire One is critically low on Memory (

5 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2010 by
Ambucias

I can't access my orkut accoun through my u&p

Hello, I Can't access my orkut account with my username and password. Every time i enter my username and password then the msg is display "Your...

pcsces

I got black sceen on my desk top window xp.

Hello, window xp i cant rebbot for black screen to go away by pushing f12 key right after the start.is any other way i can reboot it .thanks ...

bionik

Stop: 0x0000007b (0xf78d2524,0xc0000034,0x000

Hello sir... i am getting STOP: 0x0000007B (0xF78D2524,0xC0000034,0x00000000,0x00000000) error while installing windows XP in my HP Pavillion DV4 13...

Ambucias

Toshiba full factory restore

Hello, I am trying to restore my computer to its original factory settings. I've read a ton of tutorials and none of them accurately go through the p...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2010 by
John

Charging battery

Hello, I have 1564Dell.I know that ther is a buttom on the keyboard,using that,when the laptap is plug in,the battery dosnot charg! I know this a...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2010 by
brianwhitt77

Dell inspiron 1545

Solved

Hello,when i turn my laptop on it boots up but i still have only a black screen - i can hear it working and i even hear the instant messaging applicat...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2010 by
sara

Nokia themes

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.13hi my name is dileep. i want how to create a theme in nokia 5310c-2. please solve my problem

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2010 by
pcsces

Laptop screen is shaking

Hello, My laptop screen is shaking upside down at athe time of watching movie or at the time of using excel sheet. please suggest. Configurat...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2010 by
bionik

Laptop starts to load but doesn't finish

Hello, I have XP on my laptop. It is infected by Trojans and I tried to install Kaspersky, but it said the cd is infected and it didn't let me to inst...

bionik

Black screen with a cursor after entering pw

Hello, I have a acer 1 netbook and I seem to have done something to it. Everytime I turn on my computer it takes me to the place to enter my passw...

jack4rall

Want to install xp os in my pc dv5 1102tu

Hello, hp manager. subject-i can n't able to install XP in my system SIR, i need to state u that my sys...

pcsces

Usb flash disk

Solved

Hello, My new flash disk prompts formatting but my laptop unable to format.

3 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2010 by
Ambucias

Lost photos

Hello, By Mistake the factory settings were restored on my labtop is there anyway of getting files back like all my Photos. my labtop is IQON Labtop ...

Ambucias

No log on screen in windows 7 ultimate

Hello, After bootscreen I don't get the Log on screen in Windows 7, only a cursor in black screen. This happened after I did some changes in some ...

bionik

Mulitmedia audio controller (code 28)

Hello, I had to reinstall Windows XP Home edition, and since my computer won't play any type of audio. I have a big yellow question mark next to Mult...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2010 by
thano

Problem with toshiba laptop

Hello, Hello, I have a problem with my laptop for awhile now It is a Toshiba Satallite M40. All of a sudden it Freezers as soon as I load...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2010 by
arjunperera

Black screen after "windows is starting"

Hello, when I boot up my Windows XP Pro PC, I get the Windows is starting scrolling than a blank screen then Windows is starting again and then a bl...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2010 by
bionik

Urgent help required..!

Solved

Hello, ..virus infected the laptop .. when mistakenly clicked on that viral file,it caused the laptop to turn off..it turns on again,but the log o...

Ambucias

I want to burn a cd

Hello, i have a toshiba laptop and i'm trying to burn a cd from iTunes, but when i select the playlist to burn, itunes says the disc burner or softwa...

bionik

Itunes - windows 7 continuous configuration

Hello, I'm here quite troubled with a situation that happened with the last new version of Itunes... I previously had the version of 10.0.0...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2010 by
Judith

Inspiron 5150 wont boot

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 5150 that will not boot. When I push the power button, the green power light flashes and a black screen lights up wit...

20 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2010 by
Jenn

Window is not genuine

Hello, my desktop appears black when i log on. Also notifying me ...... windows 7 build 7600. This copy of windows is not genuine. pls help me.

pcsces

Solved

Hi, recently my hp g60 running on windows 7 crashed and it said i had to restore the system , so i did, then when if came on, it wouldnt find any wifi...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2010 by
bionik

Samsung windows 7 external monitor problem.

Closed

Hello, I hooked up my sister Samsung laptop (running windows 7) to her TV , after we were done we shut it down but i stupidly forgot to 'Deactivate'...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2010 by
jack4rall

How to disable touchpad windows 7 on vaio

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 i tried to disable touchpad on sony vaio but it still works and i rather use the mou...

jack4rall

Hp pavilion keyboard isssues

Hello, I have an HP Pavilion Entertainment notebook every time I hit any key on the keyboard it refreshes the web broswer I am using it does not matte...

PK

Cant find answer! please help!

Hello, i think i got a really bad virus! I restarted my computer and now it won't start. I have an acer laptop with windows vista, no boot cd, when i ...

linzzz

Computer problems...

Hello, I have a custom computer and jus this night i turn on my computer and it froze at where it says F2 setup and F11 setup and it freezes there a...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2010 by
Yanis

Win xp error acer aspire

Hello guys i have acer aspire 7720z and i have windows 7(Sucks!!!!) so i try to get windows xp on my laptop but.....i cant! when i get to instal win...

xpcman

Language problem

Hello, please change my facebook language to english Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

jack4rall

My toolbar

Hello, anybody for some reason i cannot get my toolbar back on my mozilla firefox. i really need it so if anybody knows how to please reply or...

jack4rall

Compaq deskpro

Hello, Please help! My computer keeps on restarting without warning. What might be the problem. Because I've newly formated it and it has no any...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2010 by
bionik

Since win xp sp3 and ie8 installed, no sound.

Hello, Using Windows XP, automatically updated to SP3 and IE8. Total novice with IE8. Have Windows Media Player and Adobe Flash installed. Separate de...

bionik

Windows xp product key

Solved

Hello, i want to get productive key because i install window xp without productive key please send me the key, thank you, Configuration: Wi...

bionik

Ntldr is compressed-reset to endless loop

Hello, I'm not really sure how it happened, my computer is stuck with this message ntldr is compressed alt,controll,delete to restart. Its an older em...

jack4rall

Ntldr is missing

Hello, I have installed Win 7 but didn't like it. Then I tried to go back to Win XP. For that I took out the Hard Drive form my PC and pluged into...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2010 by
jack4rall
Results 8501 - 8550 out of a total of 24,656