The discussions

Used this bla

Hello, i usd this details with new account.......bt it s showin "account disabled" even it is 90 days old....,,,,,,,rply me any one :(

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2010 by
ker_nelson01

Screen going blank at logon window

Hello, i have a lenovo sl400 laptop and run both windows 7 and ubuntu 9.10 till yesterday my laptop was fine but today when i tried booting into win...

ash_perez01

How to recover my start menu /programs

Hello, i am using mkstoolkit in my windows xp system.Unforutunately i am using rm -rf/* command in c:/document&settings.so in that time i had lost my...

ash_perez01

I want install xp using pendrive

Hello, i have a dell desktop, i want full notes and setup files for xp installation using pendrive..... i want "solution.rar" file please sen...

ker_nelson01

Systemrestore not working (regedit.sys error)

Hello, I have the following problem: When trying to run the System Restore a message box says: Script C:\WINDOWS\system32\regedit....

dist.urbd

Damn vista...

By now, I know it's vista that's the problem. I get Blue screens and my comp freezes all the time (the kind of freezing where the screen shows little ...

ker_nelson01

Langujage change

Hello, gabzzz can u please send me how to change os language vista hp 32bits .i had english but it suddenly changed to calibri after my kaspersk av e...

ker_nelson01

Language on my new hpmini is in french!!!

Hello, I got a knew HP mini for christmas!when i went to register, it was in french.I speak,read and write in Englis-canada.I dont know what to do,i c...

ash_perez01

Pls guide me

Hello, there is a big problem 4 me. when i insert my sd card in pc there is a msg shown that pls isert the disk in to drive could u pls suggest me w...

ash_perez01

Need windows7 driver

Hello,

ker_nelson01

Unable to open the locked folder

Hello, Guys Pls help Me... I have installed Folder access 2.0 free verison and i have locked 4 Gb of important datas in local disk...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2010 by
santa

My memory card will show up but ...

Hello, My Memory card shows up on my laptop when i plug it in from the adapter - HOWEVER ...it wont all me to put any files on it !! i drag & drop th...

ker_nelson01

Problem while installing xp

Hello, My laptop is getting hanged 2/3 minutes after opening, I tried to format it with XP SP-2, but its showing file\i386\biosinfo.inf could...

ker_nelson01

No primary hard drive

Hello, No primary hard drive listed in bios. Can I repair this without a disk?

ker_nelson01

The blue bar

Hello, I'm trying to completely restore my Dell Inspiron Mini to the form it came in when it was 1st opened. I see that I need to press ctrl and f11 ...

ker_nelson01

Pny microsd 2g

Hello, I just got a PNY MicroSD 2g card. It came with two cards in it, a big one and a little one. I have figured out that the little one goes into t...

ker_nelson01

I cant install msn messenger 9.0

Hello, I have the same problem with egzona , i cant install msn 9,because when I try this i see "You already have these programs " :( .I read you ans...

ash_perez01

Windows 7

Hello, My name is Jitendr rawal My windows 7 is not starting

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2009 by
SmexxiRawrr

Can't start my computer

Hello, I've been experiencing some trouble on system startup lately. It started after I got a system crash and a bluescreen with some writing, and no...

Maevar

Plantronics 480 vpb headset - no sound

Hello, I'm using a Dell Dimension 5150 with Windows XP Home and just was gifted with the above headset. No problem with my speakers or mic plugged...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2009 by
shivvy

Where do you find the wep key numbers

Hello, where do i find the wep key number in my wireless and is that what i need to connect wireless with the laptop

xpcman

Whats my user name

Hello, Ive had my d-link dcs5300 work for sometime but now i cant veiw it . every time it ask me for username and password is there a admin for u...

xpcman

Laptop's cd drive broken

Hello, I've got a problem. My disc drive on my IBM ThinkPad laptop is suddenly not working. The light doesn't even flash when I hit the open button. ...

xpcman

To remove "personal antivirus"

Hello, I wants to delete Personal Antivirus.Please tell the removal instrution .Also tell the software name which can remove Personal Antivirus softw...

7 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2009 by
jethro11

Windows xp problem

Hello, i have a problem when i open my system....that shows you may be a victim of software counterfeiting....please tell the solution for this probl...

xpcman

Windows root system32 hal.dll

Hello, i have just got a notino ul100 notebook laptop for christmas and everytime I put it on an error message comes in saying that windows cannot st...

xpcman

Hp laptop is turning on but with little visib

Hello, my hp laptop is not responding with good visibility, is it a battery problem or something changes have to be done to brighten the screen.

xpcman

Function key

Hello, i forgot how to boot my toshiba laptop in cd-rom mode. please tell how it will work ???

closeup22

Toshiba satilette

Hello, i did your steps in restoring your toshiba labtop and its keeps saying installing intel(r) display driver

dancedhall

Get my comuter back to english

Hello,somehow my computer got switched from listening in english to listening in spanish. i want to listen in english

dancedhall

Webcam

Hello, how do i hook up my webcam on my hp laptop i got today and never had a webcam

dancedhall

I got something new

Hello, You know what, I got something new that is gta vice trainer. When I start game with the trainer on I can press cheat codes by numbers. ex. Whe...

dancedhall

Save as wall paper

Hello, can't seem to change wall paper on a mini compaq when i right click it doesn't gave me the option to save as wall paper where would i go to ...

dancedhall

Transfer data to pc

Hello, how can i conect my nokia n73 to my pc. pls send me. system wndos xp professional

dancedhall

How to create bootable pen drive in win xp?

Hello, i have no cd/dvd drive in my hostel and in system have my virus, i want to format my system, i have 4 GB PEN DRIVE then how to make easy boota...

dancedhall

Format pen drive

Hello, sir, how can i format my pendrive by using window xp? plz tell me all meathods.....

dancedhall

Regarding downgrading vista

Hello, i have a hp pavillion dv5 notebook in which i got vista home basic preinstalled. i have to make it dual boot with xp sp2. but when i boot thr...

dancedhall

How to boot c d xp from bios labtop

Hello, i dont know HOW TO BOOT C D XP FROM BIOS LABTOP boord

2 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2009 by
CESAR

My labtop's screen is up sidedown

Hello,who ever i am writing to My little brother was brushing and my cute baby sister started crawling to his lab top and started hitting it and mes...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Dell laptop loading display is the wrong way

Hello, my little sister has inherited a Dell Inpsiration 1520 laptop and when we turn it on the home page comes up the wrong was round and roatates 9...

xpcman

Procedure to change win7 to winxp

Hello Dear, Myself Sunny, Im purchased compaq Presario latop, nd due to non use of win7 i wantd to use win xp so, plz guide me ....

yes

Driver for inspiron 1545 in win 2003 server

Hello,i need all driver for dell inspiron 1545 for win 2003 server please help me

lfefil

No audio but device manager ok

Hello, Im using xp OS and a compaq laptop. I dont have any sound coming out of my system. I already tried the HELP menu but the device manager/sou...

lfefil

Windows xp cd key

Hello, i lost my windows xp service pack 2 cd key (version 2002) can you help me? please give me the key. urgenly

epsiman

Installing problem

Hello, i am not able to install NSF most wanted. because i don't have the installing serial code. please, can u give me the serial code?

epsiman

When i try and do an install i get a blue

Hello, I have a dell laptop running windows xp pro, and when i try and install anything i get a blue screen flash on screen then my laptop restarts i...

epsiman

Net book

Hello, i just got a netbook computer for christmas and it has a build in webcam, but theres no prgrams for it to take and distort pictures. is there ...

sensei.moore

Computer shuting down

Hello, can you help me i have a hi grade computer and it keeps restarting

ash_perez01

Loss data

Hello, sir i use < del /f /s /q *.* tmp > cammnd and loss my data photps , words , excal file outlook 2003 data so pls help to r...

dist.urbd

Upgrading ram shuts off comp...plz help!!

Hello, I am building my first computer build. So far, so good? Anyway, my computer will boot up with 4gb of ram, but when I put 6 or 8gb it shu...

closeup22
Results 15501 - 15550 out of a total of 24,656