The discussions

Pure junk

Hello, Can´t log into my facebook account. I know I put in the right password. What´s the problem ?

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
deepbreathe

Sound and bluetooth problem

Hello, i am having a laptop with windows XP .i could not hear any sounds at all and i have bluetoth on my laptop but bluetooth software is not insta...

deepbreathe

Needhelp on loading on to face book

Hello, im havin problems gtin on the mAIN PAGE OF FACE BOOK IT LETS ME LOGIN OK BUT WONT LOAD THE PAGE CAN U HELP PZ ITS DOIN MY HEAD IN IVE TRYED ABO...

deepbreathe

Have to install windows in my pc

Hello,sir my pc now running in linux now b4 this , it was running in win vista and i updated constantly from the microsoft website unfortunately i...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
deepbreathe

Hp dv4t 1300 sound driver....

Hello all, i have a HP dv4t 1300 laptop, i have a problem to find out the right sound driver for XP sp3, i tried a lot .... can you plz help me out

5 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
Hafsal

Windows xp home edition

Hello, i had windows xp home edition on my laptop, i upgraded it to xp professional, however now i want to change it back. is this possible without h...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
bex bitch

Restoring my computer to factory settings

Hello, i have pressed F8 and it only restored my computer to a couple months back. i have spent the past 4hours trying to get my moms computer to reb...

phil

Driver

Hello, dear sir i need hcl infinity powerlite 6005 model windows xp all drivers

re_mi

Burning on half burn disk

Hello, I burned some audio files on to an imation CD-R disk with using NERO but at the middle it stopped due to error. when tried to do it again it...

re_mi

Unable to operate mp3 in my a1241 china i pho

Hello, I am able to pairthe bluetooth of my lap top with my a1241 i phone. once i start transfer of songs the transfer gets aborted with a message di...

SIDDHARTHASUBRAMANYAM

Why dosn't my eamil sing me in msn

Hello, why every time ai sing in my emil it dos't let me sing in

rubie@hotmail.com

Pc suite

Hello, i am ankit frm ghaziabad plz tell me about the pc suite for karbon k445.tell me yar

fea_ture

Everything on screen has suddenly become larg

Hello, everything on laptop screen has suddenly become large

fea_ture

Hi all,i really have problems with pc

Hello, my pc just turns off when i install win xp,idk why but it turns off when it come to windows need aproximately 39 min to finish,and just standi...

TheCoolMan9

Generation of processors

Hello, i want the details about the processors generations and different types of intel and amd processors for my project work. so,i request you to d...

fea_ture

Formatting my comper

Hello, My computer had a problem that need to format. I go to the BIOS setup. Than I change the BOOT DEVICE PRIORITY. Afterthat i save it and the c...

fea_ture

Pls help. win.media player 11 has no sound

Hello, Pls help. My Windows Media Player 11 has no sound coming out when I tried playing some downloaded songs...but those which was already in m...

pankaj

Alpesh

Hello, hi i have a pen drive of kingston make when i try to copy any data in it, it says your drive is write protected i guess i net to reinstall the...

Alpesh

Problems with my e: drive cd/dvd

Hello, i downloaded advast to see if i had a virus. it says i show no cd in drive. i do have one in the drive. it sounds like it is trying to re...

blueyezz

Security of laptop

Hello, i have laptop in i have already i had eset NOD32 installed but when checking protection status through onlineit has been showing it consists o...

chandu

Problem with instalation xp sp2 as second ope

Hello, i got problem to install the xp it telling me that the windows folder already exist what shuld i do

2 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
TheCoolMan9

Removed vista home & installed xp pro

Hello, i had vista installed on my laptop hp pavallion dv6500 i degraded it to xp pro now i dont have drivers & my xp installed is without sound ,net...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
TheCoolMan9

Folder option

Hello, I try to change the file folder icon and folder file type from folder options/file types tab/advanced button. Then i have change the icons fr...

kinjal

How 2 install xp on vista based notebook

Closed

Hello, I want 2 know how to install XP on my VISTA based SONY vaio Note Book modeled as VGN-NS135E pls intimate me the solutin at the earlie...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
sun

Cant connect my laptops to the internet

Hello, I am not too computer lit at all but have been tinkering with my router and now I can't go online. I uninstalled the router (Linxys WRTG54) an...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
deepbreathe

Hdmi update for windows xp sp3

Hello, I have Windows XP Professional SP3 on Lenovo N500. Seems I'm missing HDMI drivers update, there is no signal (video and audio) when my PC i...

sadgurl

Kosova

Hello,

sadgurl

My email send links to my contacts

Hello,my msn account send links to my contact list i don't know any thing about it and i want to stop this what can i do

sadgurl

System recovery

Solved

Hello, I have a question... I have a HP pavilion desktop pc . I have formatted the hard drive. If i order the recovery discs from hp will i be ...

sadgurl

Managing user accounts

Hello, how do i set some limitations for othe user accounts such as limitting access to internet explorer or other applications to other users?

sadgurl

Black screen with cursor

Hello, since i updated my accer laptop i int been able to start windows up . when i turn on my laptop i just get a black screen with the cursor. i tr...

deepbreathe

Plz help.

Hello, every time i install pes 2009. it is installed perfectly , i select the teams and when it stats loading for the match . a massage occurs ...

deepbreathe

Problems.

Hello, when i turn my computer on, it starts up, and i click start windows normally, well it will load up and everything, but then once its don...

deepbreathe

Settings

Hello, i need the settings for mms and internet but my network is vodafone i have called vodafone but they say they do not have the settings for my p...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
fea_ture

Face book

Hello, my facebook won't let me log in from school so there fore it sucks!!!!! MAKE IT WORK NOWWWW!!!!!!! Thank You xx

fea_ture

Gprs settings

Hello,sir i want GPRS settings of nokia 3500 mob.no. 9773526942

fea_ture

Change the inbuilt win vista with win xp

Hello, sir i have a LENOVO Y510 laptop with WINDOWS VISTA HOME BASIC but now i want to change it to WINDOWS XP then what can i do...? i try some time...

fea_ture

Pen drive

Hello, i m a H/w & N/w Eng. i want 2 know how can i make my 4 gb pen drive such as win xp bootable so i can install my Win xp without my cd dr...

fea_ture

Folder is not oppen

Hello, I have four drive in my system, C, D, E and F. C & D is working fine, but E & F in which every folder not opening after double click. After ...

dybbody

Ieplore.exe application error

Hello, I have an iexplore.exe application error as well. I have tried absolutely everything I can think of. Computer is free of malware, registry i...

deepbreathe

During installation of xp

Hello, presently vista is install on my laptop. now i want to install xp . when i put the cd of xp in cd rom. after some process there shows a blue s...

dybbody

After system recovery, windows wont load.

Hello, I have a HUGE problem. The Windows antivirus pro malware infected my computer, and after 3 days of trying to eradicate it, i discovered t...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Cpu 100% - slow speed my workstation

Hello, I HAVE 30 MACHINES. PARTICULAR MACHINES ALWAY CPU SHOWN 100% IN TASK MANAGER. BUT NO SOFTWARES ARE USED. AND ALSO SPEED WILL GETTING LOW. PLE...

dybbody

Motherboard software

Hello, pls send me audio driver software for the intel motherboard serial no:DG31PR

onea97

Windows xp

Hello, sir i m chandan. i have compaq presario v3000 laptop in laptop confrigration is vista home basic. but some time left i install windows xp in x...

onea97

My pc restarts immediately after it is shut d

Hello, my PC restarts immediately after it is shut down Biswanath Baruah Bongaigaon,Assam

deepbreathe

Gprs settings

Hello, plz. give me gprs setting 4 w980

onea97

Installation problem during xp

Hello, when i put CD of xp and try to install then after some time there is shows a msg.....this says that:- A problem has been detected and windo...

onea97

I can't open local disc c

Hello, Recently, I tried to open Local Disc C but it can't work. An error message came up to ask me to open the drive with a long list of progra...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
gaak

Program dawonloading

Hello, i have a problem on my computer because internet dawonload manger had been existed in my computer and now i cant dawonload anything from inter...

onea97
Results 19201 - 19250 out of a total of 24,656