The discussions

I desperately need help! please! s.o.s

My Toshiba satellite laptop was working perfectly this morning. When I got in from lunch, however, I booted it up, and it started normally and everyth...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2009 by
Sam

I cant reformat my toshiba satellite m40

Hello, i cant reformat my toshiba satellite M40, it doesnt start windows or any program for that matter,, when i set it to boot from disk and try to...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2009 by
wadd1991

Hp w2207 doesn't recognize wd 500 gb external

Hello, Does anyone have a solution for when the HPw2707 vista doesn't recognize a Western Digital 500 GB external drive? It shows up under disk manag...

iveal

Monitor gets no signal

Hello, I am having a problem with my monitor, i recently replaced the HD on my 5yo systemax computer and cleaned with air duster. Once i replaced it ...

NeedAssistance

Unable to use inbuild microphone

Hello, im usin a compaq presario v6000 laptop which has an inbuilt microphone. i have windows xp installed on my laptop. when i try to have a voice ...

iveal

Monitor speakers

Hello, I just hooked up my monitor to my laptop. All works great except there is no volume. I still have the volume on the laptop but not from the ...

iveal

Web setting required

Hello, I want the web setting in my soni ericson phone, model no. W910i pls do the needful. regards, shweta

closeup22

Internet icon was deleted because......

Hello, I was just recenty that I deleted Internet Icon because (MySpace) was takng it's place & I did not now how to replace it with the original. ...

closeup22

No audio tried absolutely everything !

Hey guys , so i have tried abosultely everything to get my audio to start working again . Heres the problem I have a SONY VAIO for less than a year...

kayla8120

Hp audio driver problem

Hello, I can't install sound driver on my laptop. Firast i has install Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Au...

closeup22

Sp3 rebooting problem

Hello, I installed SP3 sometime ago. Eversince I installed it, it has been giving me an endless cycle of rebooting. However I am able to acess safe...

red232

Computer turn-off and restart automatically

Hello, My computer was running fine till last day. Last evening the technicians have installed internet, and after that also it worked fine. Then a...

Excelguru

Why wont my computer install vista

Hello, my computer is vista compatible and won't install it it loads but when i get an option to choose what driver its booting from it won't work it ...

closeup22

Free internet

Hello, sir can you please tell me how can i surf net for free from my N72 for free "UCWEB" works but nothing could be downloaded. I used TeaShark but...

dancedhall

I lost my e-mail id

Hello,DEAR SIR I LOST MY ID WHAT DO I DO

dancedhall

Update mobile antivirus

Hello, how do I update mobile antivirus using internet on my pc

dancedhall

C;\ drive is opening with open with option

Hello, my windows has affected by virus attacked. However i install new version of norton Antivirus trial version. After installing i scan my system ...

dipak123

Open plots for sale in india in andhrapradesh

Hello, my name is prabhakar,iam working in real eastate company,we have three layouts in hyderabad,any one want to take plot in hyderabad please se...

pcsces

My computer only opens on safe mode

Hello, i dont know how but my computer has a virus and it isnt opening on anything but safe mode i dont know what to do can anybody help me a diagnos...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2009 by
Excelguru

Install windows xp

Hello, Where do I go to reinstall windows xp? My screen is black after logging in. Will reinstalling windows xp delete all my other files? I could...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2009 by
gharts75

Command

Hello, i want to know all command of dos . how can i operate computer by ms dos ? i have some problem at my computr send me comeplet ms dos co...

realiser

About wan conection

Hello, I am uday. I want to know about wan conection in two computers.

realiser

Processor

Hello, what is CRUs PROCESSOR?................. how it is function

realiser

Desktop only load in safe mode

Hello, I have a Dimension Es21-Dell. I am a dummy when it come to computers so bare with me. When I turn on my computer, it get to password and the...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2009 by
gharts75

Problem regarding hanging of dell laptop

Hello, hey i have bought new dell studio 15 laptop . today i was trying to burn a cd but my laptop suddenly hanged and its not starting now it is o...

realiser

Downgrading fees

Hello, I am trying to install W2003 Server. I am told that MS no longer do 2003 Server licences, and that now the only way of getting a licensed W200...

realiser

Please help me...i forget my e-mel friendster

Hello, Pless tell my e-mel FRIENDSTER

realiser

Hp pavillion dv9000

Hello, I'm having the same problems as described above. The second display has been working wonderfully for a while. However, today it just didn't cat...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2009 by
ns90

Pc to tv sound but no picture

Hello, I have connect my notepad to tv using vga monitor cable but I can't get the pic on the tv. we had it working once my dragging the pic across...

olfo81

Forgot my pass.

Hello, I forgot my hotmail password and the secret answer and the alternate e-mail i changed my password and i dont remember it and i have alot of im...

olfo81

I have problems with my mp3 - curropted

Hello, i have windows xp on my computer when i try to add music to it, through my computer and real-player it freezes when i click on removable dev...

onea97

Without antivirous remove virous command

Hello,

fella1960

I cant login to myspace

Hello, well i cant login to my myspace.. it wont let me...

afsgun

Audio does not work on websites anymore

Audio does not work in explorer anymore... still have sound from online game....speakers do work ... sound test OK checked that "play sound in ...

re_mi

Ie 8 won't run

Hello, Computer kept nagging me to upgrade to IE 8, so I did. Now IE will not open. Tried to go back to IE 7 with no success. What can I do to get...

re_mi

How to get free computer things

Hello, just sign up and play games and you can win a free stuff [URL="https://www.points2shop.com/"]Right here[/URL]

gragrand

Windows installer problems

Whenever I try to download a program I get a window that opens and says: The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if ...

gragrand

How to fix no display desktop icon in my comp

I have the same problem but with an additional twist. I have no desktop icons or task bar, just the wallpaper. Right clicking on the desktop or CTR+AL...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2009 by
dardi

Key code for smileys acer

Hello, Any one can give me a link for key code for smileys, i have an acer aspire 8930G

sensei.moore

Free net in bpl

Hello, I want to Know that is there any link that denoted BPL have free surfing,meand google access is free? if yes is it far all callers or s...

gragrand

Windows geniues problem

Hello, My windows desktop became black color and unable to set a desktop wallpaper permanently. Also I'm getting a notification message that this w...

gragrand

Hp dv6 laptop chanced to xp pro /startup prob

Hello, I had to have my new hp dv6 pavilion downgraded to xp pro to run my diagnostick program for the toyota vechiles i manage for a company in Niger...

gragrand

A problem with my pc

Hello, i have an problem with my pc when i want to turn on the pc i hear a sound from the pc its not the normal 1 beep it makes 3 beep after that i do...

gragrand

Usb problem:

Hello,well here`s my problem as i pulled my usb flash drive the pc automatially shuts off.2nd problem is when i turn pc on after log on pc shuts down,...

gragrand

Pc phone calls?

My PC has an Agere Systems PCI Soft Modem, which I've connected to my phone line. I've used the dialer application on Windows to send calls out, but t...

realiser

Sign email add

Hello,

realiser

Unable to detect harddrive

Hello, I am unable to format my C drive on which windows xp is installed the hard disk is not getti ng detected One partition where my lin...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2009 by
tha

Find driver

Hello, I want all driver for HP compaq DX2280mt from where i can download these driver .please help me ...with advance Thanks

realiser

Problem with headphones

Hello, i have compaq presario v6000. my basic configuration is windows vista & i changed to xp..my speakers r good but when i use my headphones i am...

sharath

Unable to install windows

Hello, when trying to install windows xp everything is alright but then after it gives me a blue sceen with some errors on that in forms of binary co...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2009 by
THEPALLASBULL
Results 20951 - 21000 out of a total of 24,656