The discussions

I need english facbook

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

My iphone is identified as a camera only

Hello,my iphone is not identified as a phone when i connect it to the p.c. instead it is identified as a camera so only its photos are scanned.how do ...

dancedhall

Unable to get the os starting on screen

Hello, I have assembled a comp with Core 2 duo 2.93 GHz, ASUS Motherboard with 2 db ram, 1 gb intel grapcs card, 320 GB hDD. No floppy drive and ha...

closeup22

Gprs

Hello, gprs setting needed me

closeup22

How to send photo's to my lg with bluetooth

Hello, how to send photo's with bluetooth to a lg cookie? thanks a lot

closeup22

My monitor

Hello, my monitor was setting to high resolution......and i must setting safe mode ..... how to get setting like a first time?

closeup22

Web cam

Hello, im having web cam iball c12.0 ihave lost its cd so send me the link from were i can download these drivers

closeup22

I can't formate my disk drive

Hello,can u help me? I have a problem with my computer.I can´t formate it when i try to do that it shuts down,i don't know what can i do.

closeup22

Can i join

Hello, THIS IS ISRAEL, AM A COMPUTER OPERATOR AND ALSO AN ENGINEER, I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THIS FORUM SO TO KNOW MORE ABOUT COMPUTER'S REPAIR AND LATES...

closeup22

On screen keyboard

Hi! My keyboard is not working properly and i have no money to spend. my friend told me that i could use my on screen keyboard but i can't fi...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2009 by
nik

Computer error

Hello, after updating my computer with the service pack 1 it shut down and now when i go to restart it, it comes up with registry/machine/components/d...

Mwanasoft

Problem with xp installation

Hello, i have been using xp for a long time recently i have installed w7 replacing xp. now the problem is when i try to install xp again the system s...

Mwanasoft

Gprs

Hello, q3 me nop or mo on karne ke liya airtel ko sms bhejne par retarn masseg aata hai olredy reg. airtellive .... lakin mujhe nop calana hai mai k...

Dark7568

Dvd drive not playing

Hello, My dvd drive is not being recognised. As u said to run regedit or regedt32 i am unable to run it. but in the other way as u said Start>Run>gp...

Dark7568

Windows xp problems

Hello. after installation window xp sp2 complatted , after then computere asking restart at thatwe restart pc, then I got messege from pc b...

cristinemay

Formatting card

Hello, i cant format my memory card. i hav tried through cmd prompt also. there comes it is corrupted. what should i do??? plsss reply.

cristinemay

Cannot connect to any web pages

Hello, how are you guys, im fabio, im from Venezuela, im a computer engineer and im 24 y/o. A couple of days ago when i started my firefox and/or g...

10 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
TeflonTrout

Whole screen is blue when shutting down

Hello, When I try to shut down my Dell Latitude D610 Laptop, before it can shut down it displays a totally blue screen so quickly I can not read what...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
Ink

Virus/spyware problems

Hello, Recently my computer has been corrupted by viruses and spywares. I'm not specifically sure what kind they are. During the time, my desktop scr...

omgnoway

Laptop start then blue screen errer

Hello, my laptop start thy r the msg given blue screen then restart laptop......plz solve my problem thanku

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Any answers?

Solved

is there a site or something you can go onto to download bluetooth to your laptop? xx

xpcman

Product key for office 2007

Solved

Hello, can u plz provide provide me the product key for microsoft office 2007..actuly i've lost it by mistake...

xpcman

No xp pro disc and lost admin password

Solved/Closed

Hello, I was given a desktop computer with windows xp pro sp2. I forgot the password that he told me and I tried to do some of the things that was in...

23 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
hacker7

Ufd can't detected

Hello, i'm yus,i wanna talk about my UFD every i plug the ufd it's can't detetcted by computer and also i have notification to install new hardware...

Dark7568

No icons, no start menu, no safe mode!

Hello, For about a week my computer at work has been loading without icons or a start menu. I have read through the forum and have tried everything ...

Anonymous User

Por favor me pueden dar el codigo de video co

Hello, alguien me podria dar el codigo de video converter o algun codigo para algun programa de cambio de formato de video gratis muchas gracias

Jean-François Pillou  

Hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, I want the same fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark7568

Manual updating

Hello, I have always the same trouble with my system on windows xp, i have to update my programs manually every time that I start my pc, how can i re...

LouisSteph

Windows xp bootable cd doesn't load

Hello, Yesterday I uninstalled a couple of programms with "Youruninstaller" and at the option where it searches for leftover files, I deleted all t...

iveal

Windows config/system 32 files corrupt , miss

Hello, Is there anything you can do for a computer that won't boot to OS (windows XP) , won't boot into Safe Mode, won't use Last known good config...

LouisSteph

I have prob on uploding file in yahoo

Hello, i have have prob in yahoo and hotmail uploding file plz help me to slov this prob

LouisSteph

Expoler delais

Hello, sir i will open one gmail id next i will open new gmail not open same id open how open two gmail id opening explore tel me sir

LouisSteph

Samsung d980

Hello, pls i have a samsung D980 and have been trying to download pc suite so that i can connect it to my pc but i cant get the right suite

iveal

Restore

Hello, I have an Acer Windows Vista and i have to keep restoring it because the audio keeps saying there is none installed, and more. How do i set it...

karen2980

Missing file or corrupt

Hello, my windows cannot start because a missing file or corrupt.... root 32

iveal

Help with msn!!

well i went on msn, and it wouldn't sign me in, because i needed to download the new one, so i downloaded the new one but each time i try to sign in ...

iveal

Can't find my friendes

Hello, at first when i setup the new version of msn messenger i can't find any contact in my contact list please tell me what can i do to fix this pr...

LouisSteph

Msn account was hacked, can i get it back?

Hello, My Windows Live account was hacked recently. I know who did it and I know how. But I was wondering if there was any way I could get it back?...

LouisSteph

Desk top icon not work

Hello, When iam triying to open the control panel, it messaing me like (AppLICATION NOT FOUND). Not only control panel, deskt...

iveal

Install format acer notebook aspire 5715z

Hello, any one plz help me!!! T__T i dont know how to install windows xp on my acer notebook aspire5715z . . i have a windows xp CD but when i put CD...

jhiro

Dell d420 will not install xp honly hangs

Hello, i have a dell d420 which i have replaced the hard drive as the old drive was dead, this is a 60gb 1.8 zif drive :(, bloomin expensive, anyway ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
wires and plugs

Dvd burner

Solved

Hello, i have a dvd burner but dont know how to use it. i need a program to where i can copy a dvd to a blank dvd.i can burn cds no problem,its about...

xpcman

Free sound device

Hello, hi is there a way i can get a sound device downloaded for free my cumputer is microsoft windows xp professional version 2002 ...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
jboy14

Mp3

Hello, i want to convert my downloaded videos to mp3? my friend did so for me but he is abroad

dancedhall

How to install memory

hi, iwant to upgrade my memory to 4Gb is it possible and what type can i use iread thers many type which one is suitable for mine can someone help ...

dancedhall

No sound

Hello, hi there again thanx for replying where do i find make and model info?

2 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
jboy14

Xp

hey you, give me a serial for windows xpp installation

dancedhall

Vista

Hello, i want install xp from vista on my laptop how to make it Thank u

dancedhall

Time display problem

Hello, My system clock always mess up when I shut down my PC. Is there any way to fix this problem? I have to set the time hence and forth. Any...

xpcman

Letters come up as numbers

Closed

Hello, My keyboard on my computer (not this one) is locked to a different setting - the I comes out as 5 and the O comes out as 6 etc. I don't know...

xpcman
Results 17751 - 17800 out of a total of 24,655