The discussions

Problems with ext harddisk

Hello, am just wondering if any-1 can give any clues ...... i have an 80Gb ext harddrive installed on vista and working perfectly(except vista has no...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Drivers

Hello, i need driver for my laptop cannot listen to music

dancedhall

Dont know what the heck im doing.

Hello, I have a Gateway M350WVN laptop. I need to restore the factory settings to it. I have absolutely no idea where to even start. I've tried som...

dancedhall

Xp

hi , i wan to install windows xp on my laptop get error

dancedhall

Help! my windows xp locked

Hello, I have Windows XP. I had used CCleaner (I believe) a shareware registry app. It deleted most of my essential Windows registry entries. I could...

iveal

Master reboot

Hello, My neighbor has a Gateway GT5432 desktop pc....I am trying to do a master reboot without her Gateway original disk that came with it......

iveal

Can i install xp sp2 in pre vista laptop ?

Solved

Hello, Sir I am going to buy high specification laptop but they all come with preinstalled vista . here my problem is that i have many s...

dancedhall

Cannot connect xp to internet using wireless

Hello, I have tried most of the things I have read but it still won't connect. The wireless is connected to the computer and shows that it is connec...

iveal

Coreldraw 12

Hello, My CorelDraw 12 stopped working all it does is to flash on the screen and disappears without opening. I uninstall it and re-installed but...

iveal

Cant get my printer to work

Hello, got a canon printer installed it few months ago on my laptop, now got a new laptop and having few issues. the cd for installation keeps saying...

iveal

Acer aspire one mini

Hello, my notebook wont make my start bar or progam icons will not appear on the screen if you know how to fix this problem please let me know instan...

iveal

Documents attachment

Hello, i can't open documents wrtten on MS works or MS word when it's attached to my hotmail or to my Yahoo mail

iveal

Recovery disk

Hello, I can only log on to my computer in safe mode. and every now and then it will let me go to the normal settings but when I'm on the normal sett...

iveal

Xp pro internet problom

Hello, ok i loded xp pro on my dell home computer and my network driver is gon its a dell b90dp21 i need help befor my wife finds out plz

iveal

Application error

Hello, I am having a problem. I bought a new computer on Friday, a Dell; and have been receiving the following error message every time I close out o...

iveal

I have problem to open wd external usb device

Hello, I have problem to open WD External USB Device, I can not see my files, nor accessible.

iveal

Control panel

Hello, my computer doesn't open the control panel, when i open its shortcut a message apears saying dat the application is not found.Am using window ...

iveal

Reciveing problem

Hello, when i open may out look mail id but that time my recived mail not coming self, when i click send/recive than coming after not. and my outloo...

iveal

Windows xp startup error

Hello, Hi - I am in dire need of help - I know you guys must have read that many others out there have had the same problem - but I don't seem to und...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
Mwanasoft

Automatic file rename when copied

Hello, I need to copy a file to a different folder but copy it with a timestamp added to the filename. I currently have a schedule that copies ...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
crs_soft

Internet account

Hello, I want to know if somebody can discover my internet account & its location when I'm using my hotmail or messenger. I'll be waiting you...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
wires and plugs

Blue screen even in safe mode

Hello, i was just installing a game onto my computer and it came up with a blue screen, i tried to restart it a couple of times but it still wasnt wo...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
ambidexterous

Connecting desktop to lcd tv

Hello, I am trying to use my new Sceptre X240BV-FHD 1080p LCD TV/monitor as my monitor for my Gateway DX 4200-09 Running windows Vista 64 bit, via ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Laptop not good

Hello, I CANNOT GET MY LAPTOP TO PROVIDE THE START BAR OR ANY PROGRAM SDOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM

xpcman

Hp dv2000 problems

Closed

Hello, alright so i have an hp dv2000. and my wireless drivers are gone, and my hard wire driver is messed up too i think, because when i plug it in ...

8 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
Classy

Replacement wav files wont play

Hello, A friend of mine replaced her default computer sounds with wav files from a game. I followed her instructions to the letter and replaced th...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
Aeltari

I am not able to view my emails

Hello, I am able to sign , able to see inbox with headers of the message but not able to open the e-mail

dancedhall

Windows xp screen will boot up and then it wr

Hello, my computer was turned of from main power now when i turn it on it will boot to the windows xp scrren and then automatically jump back to the ...

dancedhall

I delted my volume control in windows xp

Hello, . ...im using real tek audio manager..i cant able to get sounds..unforunte i delted my volume control..i got a new head i want to install a...

Synthia

I can not replace vista to xp service pack 2

Hello, i can not replace vista to xp service pack 2. when i boot xp sp2 cd in to cd drive then error is seen on screen as chkdsk...... please help...

dancedhall

Get a page full of garbage symblas

Hello, it will not let me get to facebook, keeps giving me a whole page of garbage symbals.... this is very annoying.... please give me an answer......

dancedhall

Cd

hi, please help me to install driver of acer for vista lost cd cannot get it

dancedhall

Msn

hi sir, can you help me to download messenger latest version

dancedhall

Camera

hoe to transfer my pictures from my camera to my pc on a cd

dancedhall

Laptop

hi friens i wnat no more vista how instaal xp get error blue scren

xpcman

Usb

hello sir, howto install windows via usb is it possible thank you

dancedhall

Nokia

gd mrng, where can i get noki pc suite

dancedhall

Driver

hello guys, i need driver for my lexmark pronter urgent reports to print

dancedhall

Cd-rw not rewritable!!

Hello, Have succcessfully downloaded personal video from Sony Digital camera to my lap top which runs Vista. After inserting a brand new Verbatim CD-...

dancedhall

Installing mrosoft office 2003 to my pc

Hello, I am have been trying to install Microsoft Office 2003 Prof. Version to my PC. The only programs which download are Microsoft InfoPath, Offi...

closeup22

Windows live platform has stopped working!

Solved

Hey, i can manage to get on my msn but then as soon as im logged on then a box comes up saying!.... Windows Live communications Platform has s...

closeup22

Error while loading os on new hard drive

Hello, I bought a new Seagate hard drive for my Acer Aspire 5610z notebook. I made driver and application back up disk, factory default disks, and sy...

closeup22

Ms office

Hello, i lost my ms office 2003 from system, where from i get it and installed. i am @ remote area.

closeup22

Device drivers

Hello, Please I formatted my harddrive, later i cannot see all my device drivers again. please i want any one outthere to help out with this matter. ...

closeup22

Certificate errors

Hello,i cant log in to my gmail account because of certificate errors pls give me an immediate solution

closeup22

Need drivers

Hello,i am seaching for drivers for my wifi device but seams to be stuck. this are the details that i i have for you so help model nomber:ur054(r0)...

closeup22

How to create bootable usb for windows xp

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have one laptop in that laptop there is no CD drive. I want to change my Windows Vists OS to Windows XP by creating a bootable Pen Drive.In...

closeup22

Install wimdows xp through pen drive

Solved

Hello, i want the steps how to install windows xp os using pen drive ? so please send it step by step to my email id rengaraj.prave...

closeup22

Laptop trouble

Solved

Hello, i have a laptop and i need to charge the battery up but i need to know if it can be done using a usb lead via another computer as i live out i...

closeup22

Drivers dont work

Hello, my nvidia geforce 5200 does not respond to any some drivers

closeup22
Results 18001 - 18050 out of a total of 24,656