The discussions

Hey

Hello, u k well im bored wat cn i do

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2009 by
Agentofdeath

Windows xp will not install

Hello, I presently have a 80 gig ide drive as my "C" I purchased a Western Digital SATA 160 gig drive to replace it. I have made the necessar...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2009 by
berguy

Forgot

Hello, i forgot my password and i cant log in

fobvious5

My laptop has no sound

Hello, the sound on my laptop isn't working it just says no audio output device is installed. please help.

onea97

Sony ericson

Hello, i have a sony ericson k510 mobile.how can i connect internet to pc through my mobile. is my mobile support this fecility?or not

fea_ture

Boot

Hello, my gateway laptop model mx6421 goes to a blank screen after boot window

moneymaker1

Need to reinstall sound card

Hello, i need to reinstall my sound card,but i'm having trouble finding the right driver to download. My pc is a dell Optiplex Gx270 and using window...

berguy

Sign inproblem

Hello, can some help me, i have a sign in problem i cant acess my msn account each time i put in my password it keeps tellin me that my password or e...

strnnger

I have the solution for changing the language

Hello, I am ready to help you out guys, But I need a French OPerating System, and if any one gives me a French operating system then I will send you t...

pcsces

Re install windows vista

Hello, sir i am not able to start my windows ..i have windows vista home premium..........its showing boot mgr is missing ...........i dont have reco...

flcconflict

How can i set/ change the icon folder on my

Hello, I have the question that . i really wanna change the icon folder on my desktop or on my document. to a different icon style , coz i always ha...

moneymaker1

How to instal adp software

Hello, how to instal this software?

closeup22

How do i find the right dvd coder

Hello,i cant play dvds on my computer...message dvd coder not installed..i have no disk...and how do i know what kind of decoder i need????please help...

strnnger

Dap software

Hello, how to instal DAP software?

sadgurl

Toshiba p100 factory reset button?

My laptop lost all of its drivers. First was the DVD then the modem, sound, VGA etc... most functions that I might have used to restore are 'not ava...

olfo81

While starting pc it got hung up

Hello, whenever I start my Pc it load up with motherboard information and got stuck there (with the MSI information). Normally, after the motherboard...

moneymaker1

Stuck in xp boot menu. help!!!

Hello, I have an E machine desktop with XP. When I start up it shows the e machine logo then goes directly to the menu that displays options for sa...

Excelguru

Hardware problem

Hello, hi thi si anshuman here.... I have a problem about RAM my computer is having a 128 mb ram ddr1 chip... that was too slow so i brought a new 1...

realiser

I have 32 gb pendrive of make kingston.

Hello, i have 32 GB pendrive of Make Kingston. But its not working properly when i copied media files or size of more than 1Gb it will be currupt ...

Anshuman

I need a audio device

Hello, i need a audio device becaouse it won´t open music on youtube for an example: windows movie make ,windows media player do not want to open my ...

allangaleria

Cant go to safe mode

Hello, I HAVE A LAPTOP COMPUTER THAT WILL NOT LET ME GO INTO SAFE MODE. I'M USING WINDOWS VISTA. WHEN I TURN THE COMPUTER ON, ITS SAYS "GATEWAY" THEN...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2009 by
xpcman

Can't connect to internet

Hello, When I try to connect to the internet Internet Explorer will flash on for a brief second then immediately go out. Please Help!

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2009 by
ify

Laptop keyboard malfunction

Closed

Hello, my toshba laptop keyboard started acting up in that I would have to press extremely hard to get keys to work

MOGAN24789

Problem or virus on disk c

Hello, I hav a problem opening my local disk C. i think it has a virus on it. i can't open disk C juz normally. if double click on disk C, it nvr o...

Niyas

Boot sequence

Hello, i deleted everything in my dell 2400 bios i=how can i restore everything back pplease help me i have exams in a couple days

4 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2009 by
fea_ture

No display after splash screen

Hello, I switch on my Athlon 4200+ pc and i get the bios screen and then the vista bar starts to go across the screen. The screen then goes blank apa...

iveal

Itune wont work

Hello, i download itunes and it keeps getting stuck at 99% and then cancels out help me what to do

re_mi

Install 512mb pc3200 ddr

Hello, I want to add an 512 MB into my computer, but I'm not sure how to do it. Can someone help with instructions?

fea_ture

Cannot get icons to stay in the task bar

Hello, We ahd a power outage and my competer was on. When I started it back up all the icons next to my Start tab are gone and I cannot drag them ba...

deepbreathe

Formate tips

Hello, i want to know that how to formate my os whiich is window vista

strnnger

How to lan connection sex coputers

Hello, sir,i need help, i have six computers,i want use with LAN CONNECTION,PLEASE tel me the prosedure step by step

strnnger

Not booting properly.

Hello, I have done that which you sugested for me to do but still, my notebook system prompt me to select the O S. Which i choose Ms windows xp prof...

pcsces

Images

Hello, When i am using Internet Explorer,Images displayed improperly.

moneymaker1

Blue screent and registry error

Closed

good morning all of you i computer was not formatted and it was showing me the blue screen message registry error and remove any software or hardwa...

dybbody

Forgot windows id

Hello, i need help recoving my windows id for hotmail.com

deepbreathe

Video problems

No videos, DVD or otherwise will play on my PC at all. Not even movies from games. Also, I can't see pictures when I open them, but strangely, I can i...

Nox

How do i replace a windows product key?

Closed

Hello, I have recently bought a copy of Windows Xp Professional SP3 but I accidentally threw away the product key. Now I need to install it on my comp...

moneymaker1

Os problem

Hello, When i on the machine the system ask to windows start in safe mode and safemode with networking or normal mode.why asking everytime.what i...

abu

Black screen upon power up.

Hello, When I press the power button on my pc. Everything run. But the screen stay black. Nothing come up. No letter, word, or arrow. A total black s...

strnnger

I find how you can make it work with your pcg

Hello, 1- go to my computer and right click (manage). 2- click on Disk Managment. 3- right click on your disk and click delete Volume 4- click on ...

fobvious5

Error message 0x80070002

Hello, I'm trying to do windows update XP Home edition but all i keep getting is this errer message code Error message 0x80070002. ive tried differ...

7 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2009 by
oliver

Wierd lag!

Hello, I have problem with my laptop IBM (lenovo x60) windows xp .. and my problem is that when i try to play games like warcraft 3 frozen throne .. ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2009 by
kimjoshua99

Internet

Hello, i cant not find server on my computer but the net plug is connected why

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2009 by
re_mi

Installing windows xp in aspireone by usb

Hello, Please give full procedure to Install Windows XP in place of Linux in Acer Aspire One AOA 110 by USB as this model don't have CD / DVD drive...

pcsces

Still can't config..ie to autolaunch

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to configure my computer to launch Internet Explorer 8.0 at startup so I don't have to manually establish a conn...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2009 by
jerbo

It would be so nice if you send it now

Hello, i forgot my e mail address on friendster can you help me? coz i relly needed it now only my e mail address on friendsetr but i still know m...

strnnger

Not booting properly.

Hello, i have an Acer notebook Aspire one series Model No. ZG5. I was working with the system suddenly all the programs stop responding. I try to end...

sadgurl

For free mobile office

Hello, my self pradeep kumar chaudhary.plz send me mobile office setting for always. my no. is 9997946603

onea97

Problem in tools

Hello, when i click the internet option in tools tab i,i come across this problem"this operation has been cancelled due to restriction in effe...

fea_ture

My computer

Hello, i just got this old computer and it is windows 95 , it will not read the disk drive c and it does show the windows 95 begining screen. but it ...

flcconflict
Results 21201 - 21250 out of a total of 24,656