The discussions

Error 404

Hello, I'm having the same error again and again, it takes time to load and then the page shows error 404. what does it mean

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Reg files

Hello, I have been having missing registry files since long, every time I format and reinstall the whole system, is there any way by which i could so...

iveal

Registry files

Hello,

iveal

Internet settings

Hello, i want to activate internate setting manually on my nokia2700 mobile

closeup22

Gprs service

Hello, i want gprs setting for my loop mobile

iveal

Shortcuts

Hi folks! Could you please tell me how i will be able to place shortcuts on the desktop. It is very hard to look for my games every time to play for ...

iveal

Taskbar

Hello, I have my taskbar always dissapearing every time i am not using it. I must always put my cursor down and it would appear. It takes too much ti...

iveal

Error loading ystem operation

I was loading windows xp on a new hard drive on a dell e1505. As it was formatting (about 12% complete).The loading stopped and when I restarted, a me...

dancedhall

No desktop

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1545, just a few months old, with Windows XP. Quite often when I have logged into my account there is no desktop o...

iveal

Ms 20005 downloading problem in windows 7

Hello, i have windows 7. i want to load MS sql sever 2005 express edition. i downloaded from microsoft web site. i setuped but there is not program s...

iveal

Internet connection

Hello, i want to know if it possible to connect to the internet using DNS configuration alone. i have alice internet provider settings from this web ...

iveal

The memory could not be written error

Hello, I have received error as given below while powering off my Windows XP SP3 operating system. "The instruction at 0x02f23670 reference memo...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2009 by
Ado0o0o

Laptop screen is all black, no desktop etc..

Hello, ok , this is not my laptop and my problem is that the screen goes all black when i start it no desktop no icons no anything but this program w...

iveal

Problem with no sound

Hello, i have format the pc then i install xp but there is some problem with sound . multi media audio controller is not install how can i install pl...

dancedhall

Battery problems

Hello, Alright so I've got a HP Pavilion dv2000, about two years old. Whenever the cord comes out, it shuts down INSTANTLY. It doesn't say 'Shutting ...

dancedhall

I cant finde the driver of my web cam

Hello, I cant find what kind of verzion its this cam I cant not ride no think here I have only this mark Ucom its all I know . I lost the cd . so...

dancedhall

Sound problem

Hello, iam going to buy a dell lap top called dell vostro 1014 and please, I want to know if this sound is high and pure or not if i want to hear s...

dancedhall

How to delete my account

Hello, my id password has been changed by soon one how can i delete it

dancedhall

I want pc sit for samsung sch-f679

Hello, i have a samsung phone ( sch-f679) i want to down loan pc suit for this cell please advice how can i get this thanking you sushil Thakker

dancedhall

Small letters

Hello, the words on the internet are very small. i cant read the letters

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
thumper2068 aka wite_nite aka Creamy_BalZak aka witenite2068

Network and keyboard light sttill on

Hello, Since I 've purchased an Emachines T6420, more than 3 years, I had many problems with this one. The actual problem is that : 1/ whenever I t...

xpcman

Ares does not work

Hello, MY ARES WHICH IVE USED FOR AGES AS SUDENLY STOPPED WORKING,AND I CANNOT DELETE THE FILES I WAS DOWN LOADING OR CANCLE THEM AND WHEN IVE TOOK T...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
checkthis

Uninstall sp3 for windows xp

Hello, Ok, I'm new at this forum thing so I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong place. I just posted this but I think it's in the wrong place so here it is ...

ClassicD57

Is the vista to xp downgrade permanent

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro S300 loaded with Vista. It has a recovery disk for downgrading to XP. If I downgrade to XP is it permanent? T...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
Kim

Problem with widows of laptop

Hello, i m using dell inspiron and in it the windows is not opening tell me what to do

dancedhall

Stand by

Hi there! How do i get back to my account when i had previously put my pc on stand by mode. do i need to restart my pc or is there any other way to d...

dancedhall

John

hello i have a problem with windows was unable to complete the format

dancedhall

Webcamp

Hello, i dont know what to do i do not have a web camp cd

closeup22

Why cannot sign in msn

Hello, i cannot sign in msn using a new pc. i've tried what are suggsted on the websites like correct date and time, run dll, unable firewall, ect. b...

closeup22

Access

Hello, where can i obtain an access tutorial please? i am really a complete novice in it and want to know how to use it.

closeup22

My recent documents

Hello, could you please tell me how i can clear the files which are saved in my recent documents available on the taskbar.

closeup22

Ms office path 2007

hi there! what is ms office path actually used for? I wonder how i got it, i recently installed ms office 2007 and found many more applications tha...

closeup22

Ms dos

good morning sir, is there any way to change the msdos screen color, i just don't like the back screen. It looks like old applications.

closeup22

Hidden files

Hilo, I have been hiding my files since long and getting into them through the saved paths that i had but now it appears somelike transparently and...

closeup22

Burning cds

namaste, what program can i use to burn cds? my nero burner is not working properly.

closeup22

I want sata driver

Hello, I was able to find the SATA Drivers from HP

Rajesh

Can't find my secondary drives

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows why I can't find my dvd and cd drives? All I see are my A:, C: and E: back up drives. I don't see the restore...

closeup22

Not responding

Hello, my computer often freezes and shows a message saying that the program in not responding. what should i do?

LouisSteph

Saving filesq

How do you save a file under another name?

LouisSteph

Get back my hidden files

Hello, I tried to hide my folder in my windows XP pc and as soon as I set the attribute as hidden, it disappeared. Now I want that folder to be disp...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Windows error

Hello Whenever I am rebooting our Machine getting an error C:\WINDOWS\system32\semiantivirus.vbs laoding failed. Even I am trying to open the U...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Intex wab cam no instol

Hello, i can t instol my wab cam

am6100

No puedo ingresar a kioskea.net

Hola.. cuando quiero ingresar al sitio de https://es.ccm.net/ no puedo.. Me aparece el siguiente mensaje.. por favor que alguien me ayude... Orac...

LouisSteph

Destop item

Hello, when i m start computer completely start but one problem is created that is on the desktop forlder is not appear and any item download from in...

LouisSteph

Laptop problem

Hello, im dianne and i just bought my laptop last month. and then today it doesnt work anymore. it will turn on then it will if i want to "start...

LouisSteph

Computer on endless reboot!! help pls

Hello, I'm not talking from the computer in case, im talking from a laptop. Anyway, yesterday I was running Combofix to solve some of my malaware pr...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
Demonlee

Dir output into an output file

Hello, could you please let me konw how to store the output of a DIR command into an output file through FTP. Thanks, KAK

2 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
patrick

Printing issue

Hello, I am running Windows Vista software on my laptop and I have a HP Deskjet F4440 printer, I am having problems printing and I also need to kno...

closeup22

Redhat

Hello, i need to downloade redhat but i don't like to register or activate the OS, when i go to add and remove program, i need to see all the program...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
anton

Slideshow at desctop

Hello, please tell me how ort what i need to make background slideshov. amm to change pictures at concret times on background.... like windows 7 than...

closeup22
Results 17851 - 17900 out of a total of 24,656