The discussions

Nothing to worry

Hello, what kind of sites you are using. let me know about the sites.

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2009 by
dybbody

Problem in my bluetooth

Hello, hi I have ibm thinkpad notebook and problem in bluetooth device.send images to my mobile the bluetooh device is paired. ask security quetio...

closeup22

Blackberry 8703

Hello, My son's blackberry 8703 is stuck on the opening Verizon screen. we have removed the battery many times along with soft boot. any suggestion...

dybbody

Hp to lcd

Hello, I am trying to connect my hp dv6000 to my lcd projector. When i do, I can see and open my powerpoints, but not on through the lcd for others...

dancedhall

Pendrive changed to raw format

Hello, I really appreciate it if anyone can help me out in this. I have a Kingston 8gb pendive got corrupted recently and changed to RAW format....

dancedhall

External hard drive doesn't boot up

Hello, When booting up my external hard drive doesn't show up in the computer menu, as the computer is booting up and going into regular mode the ...

dancedhall

Regsvr.exe problem

Hello, sir,i am having a problem with my windows when ever i am starting it,showing can not find regsvr.exe. how can i remove it.

dancedhall

Connecting laptop with tv

Hello, when i connect my compaq presario f750 laptop with the sony bravia tv i get the picture but i cant get the sound on the tv.

dybbody

How to install xp

Hello, I want to know how to install xp on the pc

dancedhall

Ms -foffice 2003 installation in some error

Hello, I am install ms office 2003 in windows xp then some error display and ms office do not install. That error is: . could load the setup or tra...

dancedhall

Quickplay activation

Hello, since i install windows 7 on my pc my quickplay function doesnt work... i used windows vista before and it is SONY VAIO VGN-CR35G, so can ...

dancedhall

Antivirus pro 2009

I have antivirus pro 2009 infected my cmputer, it has blocked the internet, so that I can't even get on (wired or wireless). I have ran syntamenec a z...

xpcman

How do i 2009 email address links

Hello, What I mean is that how will get a link when i open the link I will see 2009 email addresses of all kind.Just copy the link and paste it on t...

dancedhall

Sound device xp

Solved

so my computer was messing up and i had my roommate reformat my harddrive or whatever, and now i have no sound. when i click on a file in WMP, an erro...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2009 by
Maldune2149891

C:\progra~1\mywebs`~1\bar\1.bin\mp3plugin.dll

Solved

Hello, i am sagar And i have Vista Extreem Edition Installed On my computer But From one Month i have a problem that when i locked in thenth...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Problem of changing language

Hello, I have bought a labtop it's operating system is Vista and it is installed German language unfortunatilly I don't Know German Language at all a...

xpcman

Hal.dll

Hello, how are u.i wan't to ask how to fix the problem about my pc, it says it have a problem which is hal.dll missing file.so i try to fix it by re...

xpcman

Computer wont do anything

Hello, when i turn on my computer screen goes on but only a message appears and it says U1 Bios Rel751 CL24952 Br909 dont know what to do but i...

xpcman

Vinay

Hello, Hello sir, i want ur help plz,, any of my friend changed my password and do some mal practices in my orkut , plz help me i want tat password, ...

sensei.moore

Computer timer problem

Hello, Always when I sart / restart / reboot my persoanl computer, I have to update system Date & Time each time. Suggest solution. Regards Gir...

hunter64

Time and date gets to the reset mode

Hello, I can't understand why when each time I switch on my computer the time and date gets to the reset mode. Is there any problem concerning...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2009 by
Girish

Install pc camera usb h40 a2

Hello, please help us to install PC CAMERA type: usb h40 a2

dancedhall

Audio devices error

Hello, I get a problem with my laptop audio devices.I want to play a video but there are no active mixer devices avaible. And its say unabl...

dancedhall

I need 4 e71

Hello,i need gprs setting 4 e71 plzz rply fast

dancedhall

Need service code

Hello, i need service code of windows xp 3 service pack will u plz send me

dancedhall

I need help for bringing up memory

Hello, while i was working on my computer all files in locall disc d gone. How can i bring back the files? can someone help me? I`m using windows xp....

dancedhall

Phone cam as a webcam

Hello, i hav a sony erricsson k790i phone wanna use its camera as a webcam...

dancedhall

Problem with sata drivers

Hello, guys i would like to do format at my pc. i have hp pavilion dv 6139ea and i have vista , i want to put xp and my problem is that i can't becau...

dancedhall

Gprs settings

Hello, I have purchased Micromax Q3 and tried alot to run gprs from aircel sim , but its not working i think there is some problem of compatibility...

dancedhall

Who blocked

Hello, i want to know who blocked me on msn please help me thank you latif

dancedhall

Pen drive not detect

Hello, my 2 gb kingston pen drive not detect in any pc ??? its new sir only 5 day are purchase ?/

dancedhall

Sound drivers

Hello, my computer's sound is not working. i have a Realtek ALC880(D) @ ATI SB450 - High Definition Audio Controller but i cant find any driver...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2009 by
hunter64

Lap top will not start up

Hello, My nephew is having problems with his Fijitsu Siemens lap top. When you press the on button a message comes up with start normally - etc. We...

9 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2009 by
hunter64

System restore

Hello, What I should of added was my p.c. is working fine well, not fine because when I went to do a system recovery that part is the part not worki...

closeup22

Facing problem

Hello, i got a problem. i can not share any video from youtube to facebook. when i want to share video that a vip sound in my pc. can u help me someb...

closeup22

Best solution for recognising usb in my pc

Hello, best solution for recognising usb in my pc

closeup22

Windows vista

Solved

Hello, i was trying to instal windows vista but actually i don't have the key and i got a message says your windows will be expired after one month ....

closeup22

I dont have product key

i buy and i have the serial key for windows vista but i cant find the product key to activate

closeup22

Asks to format my imp drive.

Hello, yest'day, i formatted my c :, after reinstalling XP SP3 , i clicked to open E drive but it asks to FORMAT the e drive.I am in very sh***y mome...

closeup22

Pen drive format

Hello, I have a 64 GB Transcend Pen Drive, I cannot format it successfully because I tried it in both Fat & Fat32 system but Fat & Fat32 system is n...

closeup22

Tool-speed

Hello, TOOLS SPEDD FIXED ALL ERROR DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?v4tm2nn0hqw THNXXXX

closeup22

Can't install avg

Hello, I am trying to download the 30day free trial of AVG internet security. It keeps telling me that there is another antivirus program running on...

closeup22

China windows mobile

Hello, i have a china mobile model N95 IF U INSERT THE SIM THE MOBILE STOP WORKING AND KEEPS ON SWITHING ON AND OFF AUTOMATICALY. THIS THING STAR...

closeup22

Black screen

Hello, I turn on my system and it says f2 or f12 so then I click on one and it goes black,click on the other and same thing happens.I can click on ct...

closeup22

Problem in setup of sound device

Hello, i have installed high defination realtek deriver but my computer did not any audio deriver/device what is the real process for set up of sound...

closeup22

Slideshows

Hello, I have Windows XP. I just made a slideshow using VideoShow Expressions software. The software gave me no choice of where to file my slidesho...

closeup22

Convertin arabic to default language

Hello, I have a laptop & when I opened in nite after closin in evenin , it's opening arabic version in display every where. Therefore I need urgentl...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Processors

Hello, Hi! I am doing my assignment based on different types of processor. Please can you help me...

xpcman

Problem of regedit

Hello, whenever i try to access to regedit through run i get the following msg "Regedit has been disabled by your Administrator" whereby i don't have...

xpcman

Monitor problems

Hello, I was viewing windows via my television using clone view with a geforce card and I believe I changed to setting to make my onitor the primaryd...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2009 by
sharpman
Results 18701 - 18750 out of a total of 24,655