The discussions

Unlock files

Hello, I have Installed Folder Lock Software and Locked some folders with that. But after that I have formatted my Computer. Now I cant see files...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
greenbrook

Problem with "t" key

Hello, The problem with my brand new Dell is that sometimes while I'm typing several sentences, the "t" key will trigger another window to pop up a...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
darquest

Memory card wont work

Hello, I have a kodak sd memory card, i took new pictures and put my memory card into computer like normal i chose to copy pictures to folder and t...

olfo81

Help with my sd card. please.

Hello, i have a micro sd adapter memory card and whenever i plug it into my pc nothing shows up. is there another way to transfer music from my pc to...

dybbody

I need help whit computer screen plz open

Hello, its some lines with different colors on my computer screen plz help me

flcconflict

Iphone3g how to connect to my router?

Hello, Two days ago I bought the Iphone 3G (NOT the 3Gs) and I want to connect to my wi fi network. How do I do that? When I set up my wi-fi rout...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2009 by
xpcman

No sound

Hello, Im Geri and got this problem that commenced a night ago. i get no sound from my Toshiba windows xp laptop. no sound from cds, from laptop, from...

soso_special

Error

Hello, when i'm login facebook there is an error occurd and i dont know how to fixed i have deleted the cookies and history and the error not fixed...

pro-genius

How to farmat my laptop

Hello, when i want to format my laptop its showing to power on of the hard disk plzz tell me what to do

closeup22

Save me

Hello, please solve my prob. a dialogue box appears after starting the computer that "regvr.exe file cannot be detected.to search a file click on se...

re_mi

Messenger plus

Hello,I've download the msn plus on my sisters computer it went perfectly but when I came to download it on my computer it keeps telling me it has a v...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jun 2009 by
niggakevin

Vista dns problems

Hello all, Newbie here, hope i've posted this in the right section? I've a wireless network at home which comprised my desktop (not wireless), i...

Marco

Personal

Hello, I have a problem My pc always rebooting / restarting and show me which mode i want to start - safe mode- or other mode and also show me that s...

shani47

Re: ok i had a problem but i have a question.

Hello, I had this problem http://ccm.net/forum/affich 32218 2nd sata hard drive not shown on my computer for a day then i finaly said forget it, and I...

fella1960

Speakers dont work but internal speakers play

Hello, i am having a problem , i recently purchased logitech speakers, plugged them in but, no sound although the sound still playing through the int...

gragrand

Ineed to find the definition forflip vertical

Hello,

fea_ture

Iood dosent pick up songs

Hello, im having problems with my ipod. I cant load new songs on it. i know its not my usb cuz when i plugged it in it charges my ipod. whats wrong w...

dancedhall

Intel core2 duo

Hello, is a "INTEL CORE2 DUO" a pentium processor? Thanks, Butch

fobvious5

Lost start menu and shortcut icons

Hello, i got a program from a cable company that came with the internet modem Ever since i installed the cd rom progam i cant get my start menu and ...

pcsces

Dell

Hello, is there a way to delete my boot order if so how can i restore it

onea97

Dell labtop screen is black help

Hello, I have a dell inspirion 1300 and when i turn it on the screen is already black. like it doesnt work. what options do i have, is htere anythi...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2009 by
scriv

How do i retrieve my photo album

Hello, my daughter- in-law- went on my computer and did not know what she was doing and crash my computer and lost all my files,music,and my photo a...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2009 by
shani47

Can any one help me pls

Hello, can any body help me with my problems pls 1--- i want to know how to run applications remotly in windows 2 -- i want to terminating process...

K.tato

Winpc defender registration key

Closed

Hello, I am having dell laptop with pre-installed windows vista and winpc defender bought in dec08. Til may 29th the machine was working good but s...

dm

English

Hello, i want to change the language of ny loptop danish to english...thanks.

flcconflict

Windows xp issue

Hello, when open g mail then the following message comes. other sites working well. Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. ...

strnnger

Lg laptop

Hello, my laptop is so slow and i cant downlaod some programs from the internet. my laptop is (LG E500) visa windows. thanks

billy

Vista to xp operating system

Hello, I purchase HP Pavelian dv4 1211TU laptop with reloaded vista, but I want to change my os to XP. I changed to XP but Some problems with sou...

gragrand

Hello sir

hello sir i wants all driver of hcl noteboook d23 c2d plrse send me in my mail its urgent thank u sir

re_mi

Cd/dvd driver icon

Hello, my laptop is sony viao and working system is windowvista. whenever iI insert CD?DVD in laptop the icon is not coming so am not able to open or...

fea_ture

Msn problem

Hello, Is me again,can anyone help me for this problem??this is very important for me,this problem is troubling me for 2 years.thanks

iveal

Automatic system logoff

Hello, When i logging to system it will be automatically logoff the system what could the problem i have tried from the bartpe cd userinit.exe bu...

onea97

I dont no what 2 do

Hello, i installed a game on2 my laptop but i want 2 istall another can u save it on a memory stick?!? coz my com doesnt have anoth memory

afsgun

In search of pc suite

Hello, can u plz tell me from where i can get pc suite for my mobile samsung model shg-e250 for windows vista operating system ?

gragrand

No audio device

Hello, please give me guidence for how to install audio device in my laptop.It has been uninstalled.when i open sounds and audio devices in control ...

deepbreathe

Pendrive problem

Hello, I have brought the transcend pendrive4gb 4 months ago .But now it is not opening when i click on open or explore button, it is opening only th...

pcsces

Boot up

Hello, when booting it says secondry slave drive not found and av 2 press f1 then runs normal what the solution

gragrand

Plz help in retrieving my folder

Hello, i have a very important folder in recycle bin of my vista desktop and i am using xp and vista both on my system. But now my vista shows that i...

deri58

L4d, dell inspiron 1525

I got a new laptop, dell inspiron 1525 and bought left 4 dead. Now i put the game in my new computer and run it. it loads fine, until the game actuall...

inspiron owner

Partition a dell 1525 inspiron laptop

Hello, I bought a new Dell 1525 laptop in which windows vista home premium was pre installed. So there is a problem partitioning the hard driv...

ahmed

Hidden files

Hello, hi people.....i have tried the registry thing but i am still unable to see my hidden files....Someone plz help me out here....i cant afford to...

6 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2009 by
GeorgeRattel

Beep sound!

Hello, When I play games on my computer, after some times i can hear a long beep sound... Any idea?

Pammy

Ethernet and vga problem

Hello, i had a problem with ethernet and vga nvidia driver. my notebook is acer aspire 4520 vista compatibility but i have installed windows xp sp...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2009 by
xpcman

Help for doing windows

Hello, i want doing windows visita in my computor compaq with out cd please give me help in inglish

xpcman

Driver sonido

--------[ EVEREST Ultimate Edition ]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Versão ...

xpcman

Keyboard on my laptop

Hello, when I type the letter J on my keyboard on the laptop it types the number 1 and so on whats going on Help please.

julie

Shut down problem

Hello, want to know why windows refuse to shutdown, and to see the hard disk when i want to format the desktop

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2009 by
chawai

Audio driver doesn't work at startup.

Hello, I recently installed an audio driver, realtek high definition audio driver R2.01, for my netbook to update the driver but whenever I restart...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2009 by
chidi101

Nivida gforce

Hello, I have deleted my nividea gforce i need it to be reinstalled can some one help me?

minkster

Keyboard wont work

Hello, I have a hp laptop and my keyboard is locked down I cannot type at all. please help

cwc408
Results 21301 - 21350 out of a total of 24,656