The discussions

Windows os's will not install

I have a new computer to be installed with an MS OS which is being built for a friend. the computer contains a Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P AMD Black edi...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2009 by
realiser

Dell inspiropn 1525

Hello, I have dell inspiron 1525 laptop I have installed bluetooth device and it is also working properly,but the problem is that I am unable to conn...

realiser

Computer program is not opening

Hello, my computer is infected with virus, i could not open any program or go on line. please help

realiser

Computer + money

Hello, my computer is very very slow it takes 1 hour to open. help me i have tried every thing. i have every product that helps to make computer fast...

realiser

Help^^

Hello, I have 1tb harddisk and can only use 100gb, whats wrong? =((

realiser

Can't find the existing messenger

Hello, i dowloaded the installation from "msn.com" then i can't find it , then when i tried again to download it .it says "delete the existing one ,w...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
mantaris

Cannot put pc on stand by mode

Hello, i encounted yesterday a very strange problem with my computer. i cannot put my computer on stand by mode it appears as if disabled anyone...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
jane

Recovery disc

Hello, can some1 please tell me if you can use a windows recovery disc in any laptop,or do you have to use the 1 you got with your laptop,or can some1...

debbie

My acekard microsd

Hello,I recently got an acekard and it came without the computer connecter. I had the miniSD so I put it in my card reader since it wouldnt work in ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
pcsces

Help i need a msn desktop

Hello, can any one help ?? i need a icon on my desk top so i can get onto msn without all this hastle please help

pcsces

About pen drive problem

Hello, when i insert pendrive asked to formet , there is my important data so i dont want to formet so how to solve it ?

pcsces

I cant get into windows xp

Hello, im billy, and i got this computer from my mom and she asked me to take the computer so i can get into it... it was her husbands that passed a...

pcsces

Acer aspire 3634 nwlc soud drive problem

Hello, I have an acer aspire3634 NWLC lap top computer. I have tried several types to download the drivers from the net but to no avail. i desperatel...

pcsces

Verabtim 8 gb mini usb flash drive

Hello, I dont know if this is right section to post this or not * I use Microsift Vista and had bought a new Verbatim 8 GB Mini USB Mini Card, s...

pcsces

Want to do complete factory restore

Hello, I have a Dell XPS Dimension desktop on which I want to do a Full factory restore (not a system restore to an earlier date). I've already back...

Joe

Internet cafe

Hello, i have wimax internet connection how i shearing my internet connection for 8 computers (i have a internet cafe)

pcsces

Can find the switch on my gateway 7200 series

Hello, my computer was working fine untill i turn it off then after a while i came back try to connect to the internet and now its telling me to make...

pcsces

Cannot wd external hard drive

Hello, I have a WD external hard drive that is full of important information and was working perfectly until yesterday. Now, when I connect it ...

pcsces

Old ibm help

Hello, I am working on a small private school computer that was donated to them. Had Windows 2000 on it but was corrupted and could not log into it....

pcsces

Mozilla not opening

Hello, I Was working With Mozilla,It Was fine,But When i downloaded a program & tried to install it it's stopped & My pc got automatically (I m using...

dancedhall

How to get the activatecode in my hi5account?

Hello,how to get the activate code in my hi5 account?

dancedhall

Related to pc suite

Hello, i have a samsung mobile e250i .it is a internet enable mobile, and also have pc sudio of samsung pc studio 3.1, i was try to connect mobile ...

dancedhall

Plez help me

Hello, i havew magicjack and i format the computer my hand come to format magicjack what i make plez tell me

dancedhall

I have not availablebcm2045a bluetooth driver

Hello,

dancedhall

Change overfrom visita to windowsxp

Hello, how do i delete windows visita and add windows xp

dancedhall

Audio driver problem

Hello, i installed all the drivers in xp at that time all are working properly.but,when i restarted my system again it was asking sound srivers are ...

dancedhall

Need for some advice !

Hello, I have MP3 Digital Player its capacyti is 8GB,and i have used it 25% from the memory i want to add some more songs but it is saying format err...

dancedhall

Ubs flsk not open or see it.

Hello, my flsk is not open or been see on my computer. and when i go to computer management i see i question mark. and it's not installing it.wht to ...

iveal

Loop wap setting for htc touch p3450

Hello, loop wap setting for htc touch p3450

seet

Bootble pendrive

Hello, i have 2 GB pen drive please give me ideas for make bootable pen drive Configuration: Windows XP,or dos,win98 any windows forum

iveal

Dell 1525 shut down problem possibly solved

Hello, This quite possibly may settle this issue. Due to overheating, the system shuts down. To fix this, simply remove the heatsink and clean off th...

Dee

Hp pavilion dv4 1114nr

Hello,

cexeki

Installaiton of window xp

Hello, i am installing the window but they want product key but i have not product key to enter.

markspenser

Urgent i want the vedio work in my computer

Hello, Hello, any one can help me how my vedio and audio device work? & i dont know wat brand of audio & vedio card my computer has. wat driver do ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2009 by
raghu41986@gmail.com

Have problem with format

Hello, how i format lockal disk want install new window xp

raghu41986@gmail.com

My laptop keeps showing blue screen error

Hello, everytime i try to load up my laptop it can only manage to get to the usual windows xp part then shows a black screen then after a few secon...

raghu41986@gmail.com

How to install server 2003 in dvx4 t1242tx

hello i want the solution of installation of WINDOWS SERVER 2003 in HP DVX4 T1242 TX series but its not acception the any other os how to install ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2009 by
salman

Key

Hello, howcan i get myown licesnce key

sharpman

Conection between tow computer on internet

Hello, How to conect my laptop to my office computer by internet

sharpman

No soun

Hello, will someone help me to solve this problem please, i connect a hdmi wire from my desktop computer to my 32" Sony TV. But no sound at all. Plea...

rossdavid

Lightning and lights

Hello, Why does my florescent lights come on when light strikes?

rossdavid

Sata hd withscsi/ribbon hd

Hello, I have a motherboard that supports SATA and SCSI/Ribbon hard drives. Is it possible to run a SATA HD as your primary HD and also run a SCSI...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2009 by
jbeer32

Screen drags when scrolling up&down

Hello, Am having a problem with my laptop.............. when ever i try scrolling up and down the cursor lines it keeps drags and shakes as in very s...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2009 by
Meee

Windows\system32\config\system

Hello, Okay, this is not exactly a new question, but perhaps a new twist? PC w/Win XP SP3 was running perfect until I performed an "AOL One Clic...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2009 by
ScooterB

Transfer files and settings from a broken pc

Hello, The mother board on my Laptop has died. I’ve ordered a new computer and would like to transfer my files and settings form the old computer to...

philli4100

Transfer files from vista laptop to vista pc

Hello, I would like to know how to transfer my files from my vista laptop to my vista pc with the use of an usb cable. Does this process require a di...

sadgurl

Driver need

Hello,i need ethernet controller driver for dell latitude d610 please give me link pls.....................

sadgurl

I need soo much help

Hello, I got a ipod touch in december and its been working great till now! it died this moring nd i just took it with me to walmart. so i left it in...

suff954

Forget my email id

Hello, i have forgotten my e mail id password. please help me

suff954

Gprs sating for net i have bsnl conaction

Hello, plz hlpe me ihave nokia 5130 but bsnl not send me net sating on my mobile plz tel me what is model name my phone

sadgurl
Results 19751 - 19800 out of a total of 24,656