The discussions

Can't find all my files!

Hello, well basically i have encountered a problem regarding my compaq PC xp sp2. Well basically i had faced this problem before but managed to ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

May be a victim of software counterfeiting

Hello, My windows desktop became black color and unable to set a desktop wallpaper permanently. Also I'm getting a notification message that this win...

closeup22

How to install xp on toshiba l305

Hello, i have a big problem here, hope u can help me.. i need to install XP to Toshiba L305, if u don't mind please help with write step by step, th...

closeup22

Install xp on hp pavilion dv6-1110ej

Hello, i got dv6-1110ej laptop with vista home it is a "shXt" i want to install xp but i didn't find the correct sata driver for it thank you in...

closeup22

Xp and vista to share printer

Hello, I get internet service on 3play play. The modem hooked to a wireless route gives me internet on xp note book and vista notebook. I will like...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Drivers for my hp pavilion dv6700

Hello, i need all the drivers for my hp pavilion dv6700 with vista home premium 32bit. my hard disk crashed and I replaced it with a new one, and hav...

xpcman

Changing windows vista to windows xp

Hello, Can I change Windows Vista to Windows Xp on my HP pavillion 6500 without the product CD?

xpcman

Laptop won't start correctly.

Hello, i have a dell laptop and it won't start up right. it gets to the point that i can log on to my personal account and then it just stops loadin...

Bootlegger

2 operating languages

Hello, Can i operate a computer in 2 languages. We are English - living in Austria and boys need to operate computer in german. Wife and I are stil...

xpcman

Computer

Hello, my computer keeps saying it has encouted a problem wen turned on and also says that a hard drive or cd rom is failing, it happened after ma mo...

xpcman

What if i don't have an external dvd?

Hello, I'd like to know how can I burn the backup for erecovery on my HD, as I don't have an external DVD to burn on a DVD? I have an Acer Aspire Ond...

Bootlegger

I need all drivers for pavilion dv6000

Hello, i need all drivers for hp pavilion dv6000 laptop plz for vista

Bootlegger

Xp wont boot up

Hello, i cant boot up to my desk top. the start up shows the xp start up screen and then the toshiba start up screen over and over but never gets to ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2009 by
Bootlegger

I dont' have a dvd to burn the erecovery

Hello, I need to create a factory default Disc and Drivers and Aplication Disc at Acer eRecovery Management. But the Aspire Onde does not come with a...

sharpman

Disable

Hello,why my facebook account has been disable. please solves this problem.

2 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2009 by
millar

Volume control

Hello, my volume control has dissaparied from my computer what can i do for this i has tried ti clic on the icon {place the volume control on the tas...

Rommy1322

Language

Hello, I just purchased a new acer Aspire x series with windows vista 64 and my windows are all in french and I canèt understand a word. I also donèt ...

Rommy1322

Urgent monitor problem

Hello, i have a problem about my monitor it just happened today.. my monitor turn black.no any picture, icons display it just look like black..while ...

derek

Problem in audio

Hello, everytime i open the media player i had the msg that no active drivers installed. can u pls tell me from where i should download it free of v...

jass

Microphone being a jerk.

Okay, so I have Windows Vista and I recently wiped my computer to make it go faster, and I reinstalled all the drivers I was supposed to. But for som...

fobvious5

Live messenger

Hello, can someone please help me ?!?!?!? my msn is messing up i dont know what the hell is wrong with it ! If i sign in on any status that is onli...

fobvious5

Boot failure

Hello, sir ..my hard disk is not working ....even i m not able to reinstaal new windows ...as it is contionously showing boot failure .......thre ...

fobvious5

Incoming message reset timings

Hello, The timings for incoming message is 5 hrs less than the display time (main page)... counldn't able to reset the timings for the incoming...

fobvious5

Os

Hello, i have a laptop toshiba A300 i format my hard disk i didnt take recovery disk before format.i lost my wista home premium os.now i dont have ...

fobvious5

Nokia 5130

Hello, i m unable 2 access data from pc to nokia 5130 plz infrm in detail process

fobvious5

Bluetoothe service in laptop

Hello, HI. I HAVE AN HP PAVOLION DV9620us NOTEBOOK PC WHERE BLUETOOTH ICON APPEARS. ALSO I HAVE SAMSUNG TOUCHSCREEN MOBILE PHONE GT-S5603. I WISH...

fobvious5

Why i can't install 9.0 or 8.5

Hello, i can't install 9.0 or 8.5 i don't know why so please tell me if one of you knows

fobvious5

Windows problem

Hello, CAN PLS HELP ME, I AM USING A WINDOWS VISTA BUT MY OS NOW WONT START ITS SAYING THAT I MAY BE A VICTIM OF SOFTWARE COUNTERFEITING. AND ALS...

fobvious5

My notebook hp dv6700 can't read my usb

Hello, All Brother and Sisiter, Please Help me,,,,I have Hp Notebook dv6700. I got problem with my USB & Media Player not working. I have been ins...

fobvious5

Pc unable to boot

Hello, I have the problem in my PC ,the exact problem is PC doesnt boot i.e. PC will be in power supply but no display appears.At times while it is...

fobvious5

I ost my sound

Hello, i converted my laptop from window vista to window xp and my laptop lost sound, please help me with my sound driver, my model no is psld2e-00...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
renwick

I cant sign in to my msn messenger

Hello, for a month now i cant sign in to my msn windows live messenger from my pc. it always written...sign in to window live messenger failed becau...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Problem in lan

Hello, i have formated my Dell inspiron now i want to know how to create the LAN connection and wireless conection plez help me out

dancedhall

Msn messenger problem

Hello, i have a problem with my msn messenger. so i have it installed in my computer, but there is no icon to click on for it in my starter menu, or ...

dancedhall

I cant log into my email

Hello, help me out plz! evrytime i try 2 log into say facebook, or try and check my email i cant log in? all im getting is "This program cannot displ...

dancedhall

Audio problem

Hello, i too have almost the same problem which sravanthi had.i use a compaq laptop.everything was very good but suddenly the right speaker go...

dancedhall

Msn account

Hello, i am looking for someone who can help me i cannot get into my other email account as i have forgotten my password and the answer to my secret ...

dancedhall

Not receiving emails or websites, on internet

Hi I am able to be on MSN but i can not receive emails or go and browse websites, Can anyone tell me what happened i was fine yesterday

Dale

Help i del my battery driver

im new to computers and have driver genius pro i though i backed up all the drivers but i didnt and now i deleted my battery driver where and how do i...

diver51

Audio problem

Hello, i cannot hear sound through my sound device actually my sound driver is install i try sevsrel times for install it but there is still a pr...

dancedhall

I lost my e-mail

Hello, I can't find my E-Mail... I can log into it then nothing... theres nothings there. How can I find my mail It's not in my in box. It redire...

dancedhall

Somethign fishy going on here.

Hello, awhile ago i posted about not being able to connect to the internet via laptop... i figured it out so thanks to some guy who said...

Asten M

How to format laptop

Hello, i wanna format my compaq c700 laptop. windows Xp is installed??? pls help me

xpcman

No connection

Hello, my lan connetion has a red x and it tells me network cable unplugged firewalled but the cable is plugged in and i can connect wireless can yo...

Asten M

Plz i need downdload my new msn 2009 and my c

Hello, plz help me to downdload my new virson msn 2009 and cam pic many things and when i download i can say try agine plz help me

dancedhall

I installed windows 7

Hello, i installed windows 7 and now my dvd rom rw will not read and dvd or anything and in bois it won't boot it will say no boot avabile what...

Asten M

How to install games on e250 by card reader

Hello, how to install games on e250 mobile by using car reader

dancedhall

Restoring computer to factory settings

Hello, Please can anyone help me restore my computer back to factory settings. I have a packard bell imedia p/d - 0478403 s/n - 047840320547 ...

dancedhall

System shutdown automatically

Hello, My system shutdown automatically, sometimes as I power on my system, sometimes as the windows XP desktop show and sometimes while I am working...

dancedhall

Unable to login as user

Hello, Hoping that someone can give me some help on this. My computer will boot up, and come to the logon screen. When I click on my user profile,...

Asten M
Results 18551 - 18600 out of a total of 24,655