The discussions

How to use mobile or landlime via internet

Hello, Kindly let me know how I can make or use calls via internet in India and Abroad through Mobile and Landline Are there any charges or free of c...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Requried sound drivers for xp

Hello, i have installed the xp operating system in my laptop now i am not getting the sound so i need the sound drivers for my model dell insprion ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Need windows xp drivers

Hello, i am using hp pavilion dv5 1203ax laptop with windows vista home basic,now i want to change winodws vista to windows xp so i need windows xp d...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2009 by
khbasha

Vista wont reconize but 931 gb of my tera bit

Hello, I was wondering why windows vista only says i have 931 GB on a Tera bite hard drive... help....

2 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Need converter

Hello, i am looking for the best converter that can put Michael Jackson's mv on iphone. thanks!

3 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2009 by
meiling277869

I have no default gateway

Hello, I have looked in my command prompt and typed in ipconfig /all and it doesn't say anything next to default gateway. I can't connect to any web ...

GavTheNugget

Not working win xp for hp dv 2000

Hello,my laptop hp dv 2000 canot install wen xp how i can inestall wen xp booting time not comnig hdd

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Xp installation

Hello, installing xp2 at that time setup cannot access this disk,this error message is comming.how to solve this problem?

msmirza

Nokia pc suite

Hello, i need a nokia pc suite 5130 2c

dancedhall

Pendrive is detect

Hello, please tell a any suggest my pen drive is not detect at all at any system if any solution please tell.

dancedhall

Satellite l350-17p want to change vista to xp

Hello, I have a new satellite l350-17p laptop with vista and i don't like it i want to put my windows xp on it, but when i put in the disc a blue err...

dancedhall

How to configure lan connection for 15 system

Hello, how to configure LAN conncetion for 15 systems in my office pls give step by step and what are all the devices to be needed to that

dancedhall

Ie7 tabs not working

Hello, Hi I deleted all files ie cookies, passwords etc in IE7 but now when I click to open a new tab it comes jumps to desktop smiley something an...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2009 by
ELAINE

Help

Hello,my name is shawn i need help with my hp labtop when i yurn the on it tells me dat the file um trying to open is not working and it says sum bout...

closeup22

In vista i tried to turn on the labtop

Last night, when i tried to turn on my vista, the screen didn't come up.please reply help.by the way I'm using a different computer right now

closeup22

Computer prob!

Hiya. Same prob. 4 me but iHave a HP Desktop. How do u fix it tho??? :S

closeup22

Windows startup is slow

Hello, Some days ago i have connected my hardisk(SEAGATE) to my friend's hard disk in p3 computer(I have P4 pc)and copy data and all... then my pc be...

msmirza

Installation problem

Hello, i have problem in time of installation of xp in compaq cq 40 144 tu.i go through nlite software to combine the xp with sata drivers.it is not ...

closeup22

Have i been hacked

Hello, I saw an email from my yahoo account in my aol account and it send out a file update to everyone in my address book, I did not send it out and...

closeup22

Loading difficulties

Hello, my laptop wont read CD or windows XP.it says the disk you are using is corrupt or hasnt been formatted

tats22

How will i recover my driver utilities

Hello, im having a problem recovering my factory drivers and softwares on my toshiba laptop.iwant to reformat my laptop so i did it i have 2 cd's for...

closeup22

Hard drive partitioning

Hello, Nearly a year ago a friend of mine convinced me to install a version of Linux in a separate partition of my hard drive. The partition I creat...

closeup22

Dv6000

Hello, I have a HP dv6000 and wireless card is not working! I need all the help i can get because i am not computer savvy. hopefully there is a fi...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2009 by
saturnrocks

How to lock a sytem

Solved

Hello, everyone. i'm using windows xp operating system. the user accounts and search option got deleted in my pc. if i want to lock my pc us...

closeup22

Transfer os to larger hd ??? windows xp pro

Solved

G'day all im unsure weather it could be done or not but here goes i have a 20 GB hard drive installed on a spare computer that my son use's to do h...

SILENTXTC

Audio drivers for win2003 server r2 enterpris

Hello, I would like to know how to install audio drivers on my HP Pavillion dv6000 notebook. I tried from the hp site all combinations but in vain,...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2009 by
WinD

Reformat

Hello, I want to reformat my hp 6000 series desktop to original condition. I dont have a disc.

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Xp does't reconize my recovery on sata drive

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2009 by
adnantopone

Unable to see messenger 9.0 contact list

Hello, I've been using MSN Windows Live Messenger 9 for a while now, but I got a new problem lately. When I open MSN, then I logged in & I was un...

re_mi

Resetting original username

Hello, I accidently clicked on switch user when logging in to my laptop , I then had to sign in to live meesenger to be able to log in, now my origi...

re_mi

Microsoft updates

Hello, I had trouble downloading an anti-virus program because it stated that I needed to update my Windows XP - I went to Windows Update to see abou...

re_mi

Dell says my hd is broken- true/false?

Closed

Hello, I dropped my laptop yesterday and the computer seemed to be working fine until about 20 minutes later, when I went back to check on it. The scr...

re_mi

Registry editor

Hello, can u please provide how to open 'REGISTRY EDITOR' with out typing 'regedit' in RUN prompt....it's urgent

re_mi

Legacy audio drivers

Hello, I format my system ,after that my sound is not working. right click "my computer"click "manage"click "device manager"click "sound,video and ga...

re_mi

Gprs setting

Hello, my hand set is xpressmusic 5130. i want to gprs settings on my mobile . my mobile no. is 990530023. can you send gprs settings on my mobile

closeup22

Just want to renew

Hello, Have my phone number but no password. I would like to renew! Wes

closeup22

Ned help i want instal xp on hp pavilon dv6

Hello, same problem same message --- blue scrreeeen with messsage xxx365,,,,,, --- if any one have solution plais contact me this is my email nm...

nmiri

How to connect my mobile to pc touse internet

Hello,

closeup22

Headphone problam

Hello, my headphones are working properly.iam able to hear songs.but iam unable to hear others voice in voice chat and also others also can't recevin...

closeup22

Cannot boot from cd

Hello, my sata HDD 80GB cannot be detected on power up it started to fail when i got hit by viruses. some help here guys.

closeup22

Window,s messenger

Hello, Which messenger should I download as the last one did not work although it did not give me the option not to download it.

tylerbabe

How to convert numberinto text

Hello,sir i want to know how to convert 50 = fifty in excel sheet

vivek2009

Anti-virus says that its turned off

Hello, my anti-virus once in a while says that its turned off, but when I go to turn it on it still says its off which then I have to restart my comp...

hunter64

Presario vista to xp

Hello, Pease supply download software which will burn to cd and bigin change to downgrade from vista to xp. Thanks, like so many, I really dislike ...

closeup22

Fm_problem

Hello, i have g,five u808 and i can not open the F.M. phone at the loudspeaker mode,how i can open the speaker mode

closeup22

Insert cd into cd drive and restart the game

Hello, i had the nfs mostwanted dvd and iam not having the dvd drive( it is spoiled) i copied to pen drive and i installed it , now it is asking to i...

closeup22

Pictures are not clear while using internet.

Hello, The pictures while using internet are not clear.Even the pictures saved in my laptop are not clear when i upload them on any site on internet....

closeup22

Reading an entire line from a text file

Hello, I have a text file containing multiple lines example below: _Total: 445.32 GB 116.33 GB 328.99 GB 73.88% J: NTFS 76.38 GB ...

closeup22

Problem with task bar

Hello, Suddenly my xp task bar changes to classic, what is the problem ?

dybbody

Micro sd card

Hello, i have a 4gb micro sd HC card. the reader has worked for all the time i have had it untill now. every computer i plug it into sayes that ther ...

closeup22
Results 18651 - 18700 out of a total of 24,656