The discussions

Write protected

Hello, hi iam sudu ihave 2gb iball pendrive when try to format or delete the data from pendrive it shown disk is write protected,i was try by using...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
mastermind legend

Nokia 7210

Hello, iam using nokia 7210 supernova mobile ,whenever switch to camera the camera at standby mode iam not able to take any foto, pls help me ...

closeup22

Answer to closeup22

Hello, 4-5 months ago,it was playing normally but now it can't load.When it shows me the two R,after that it shows me the many pictures.Then it must ...

closeup22

Problem in finding network rivers

Hello, I am Rajesh. I have dell inspiron 640m laptop. I am unable to find the network drivers. I found in dell web site. But when I ttried to open i...

closeup22

Recover dell studio using recovery derive

Hello, I want to know how to recover dell studio using recovery hard drive !!!!!!!!

closeup22

How to brouse on bluethoot for free.help

Hello all. i am a new member and i am in gahnna. i have a nokia china phone and a bluethoot divece. every day i conect the dail up internet. i immedia...

closeup22

Diagnostic traces appear in my windom

Hello, why do diagnostic traces appear in ma computer?

closeup22

Windows 7 dillema'z

Hello, I have windows 7 on 1 of my pc's (2.9ghz duo-4gb ram) and want to put it on my second pc. Whats the deal with the driver reqirements, and wer...

closeup22

Need a new disc for dell photo a10 922

Hello, Could you plese let me know how i can obtain a disc for my printer DELL PHOTO A10 922 TO TRANSFER INFORMATION TO MY COMPUTER AT THE MOMENT MY C...

closeup22

Webcam:(

Hello, i sent my laptop away to get repaired and it arrived back but my built iwebcam isn't coming up on the menu anymore.

2 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Stick and card uploads

Hello, help please i cant get my pictures uploaded from my stick and card for facebook why ?

closeup22

No autio from computer connected to tv

Hello, connect pc (xp) to TV using VGA Cable, connected audio cables from tv to computer - but no sound. do i have to make any setting change in my ...

closeup22

Vista problem

Hello, My vista crashed, and went to the blue screen for, and now i can barely make it to safe mode or any mode in general i am trying to load up t...

closeup22

Problem with dell web can on new installation

Hello, i have installed windows seven through iso file .now after that i tried to install web cam driver so i installed it in f drive where my window...

closeup22

Hackersss

Hello, My hotmail and my msn account have been hacked for 4 days now. i have reported it to facebook but they dont seem to be doing anything.....wh...

closeup22

Code error

Hello, sir my facebook showing page code and upper side page written is confirmation e-email so plz solve my problem in a gify plzzzzzzzzzzzz i m ...

closeup22

Unable to work on windows xp

Hello, i am unable to work on windows xp. i tried downloading the movie whole night, next day i switched on my system, i was able to log in but the...

closeup22

Frozen

Hello, when i start up my laptop and it gets to the welcome scream it stays there and wont continue to load stalls i only can get it to load when i s...

nelson

H.d.d not open

Hello, sir C: dirvi not open error c drive format but my data loss plz sir reply ans

closeup22

How to installed pen drive

Hello, i have 4gb amkette flash drive,but i can not understand how to install pen drive i am see other computerso it's working but my computerit's ...

closeup22

Changing smps !! need lil help ovr here !!

Hello, i m Berly , actualy i got 1 smps which is of 450w ! but i got anothr 1 which is highr than tht ! but curntly the 450w 1 is instald . can i i...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
Berly

Xp restarts continousiouly..not able to boot

Solved

Dear all, I tried to install a software.My xp started restarting..but its not logging into desktop.its continuously restarts. Not able to login th...

10 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
karthick

Start up problem with dell inspiron e1505

Hello, My machine starts and display initial info. However it stops at very beginning and only keep showing BIOS Revision A17. It is held there a...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
stochastick

Laptop restarts

Hello, laptop restarts after clean recovery ans msn restalled.

iveal

Passward not delite

Hello, Dear Sir I am kiritkumar Dave I use regular rediffmail net work but my passwaord never delite from fron the desk . I want to delite the ...

iveal

Driver detective

Hello, hi

LouisSteph

Sound drive instaling problem

Hello, i was fotmat my pc-compaq;AMD-Athalon,then the time of instalation of sound drive the eror was showing in"microsoft bus drive shuldbe loaded i...

LouisSteph

My laptop loses its deskop

Hello, My laptop keeps losing its desktop icons. When i use the task manager, desktop contents are displayed in some dialogue box. When i click on a ...

iveal

How can i make pendrive bootable

Hello,

jeshmal4u

Sony s28gp

Hello, how can i restore factory setting my vaio VGN-S28GP? thanks for your help

LouisSteph

Product key

Hello, Can any body please give me a Product Key of Microsoft Expression Web 3 ? =)

LouisSteph

How to connect to systems

Hello, I have to connect two systems using LAN, and how to get IP address and how to connect two systems. srinivas

LouisSteph

Mobile querry

Hello, sir i have an querry about the mobile device...Sir actually the problem is about forgetting the password of the memory card. So now i can't ac...

LouisSteph

Mms setting on my lephone a2

Hello, help me...for the setting of MMS in my LEPHONE A2... M thanks...!!

iveal

System is displaying a blank screen

Hello, sir . i am using windows xp. until yesturday my desktop icons are not getting displayed. now i can only see a blank white screen..whja...

iveal

Cd is not auto detected

Hello, i am unable to format my pc, because botable cd is not auto detected and my bios setting is also correct as per format needs.... "Press any ...

LouisSteph

Windows xp installation on new toshiba labtop

Hello, bought toshiba laptop model#PSLD8U. came with vista deleted and installed window xp(service pack 2) cannot connect to internet, no sound, vide...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
Ruush

Desktop icons not appear at the start of lptp

Hello, I have windows vista on my laptop. When i start my laptop it won't load desktop icons but do load everything else. To get desktop icons every ...

vivianli108

Os error

Hello, Hello, Hi i am using Hp pavilion when i purchased it i got windiws vista preintalled and then installed windows 7 on it now i want to insta...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

I have a blank screen and i dont know what to

Hello, whaen i logged on onto my computer there was a blank screen and i tried taskmanager to delete explorer.exe but the fill doesn't exi...

xpcman

I can't see my 120gb hdd

Hello, I can't see my 120BG HDD in (my computer) but i can see it in (my computer properties in "Disk management") But there its written (unallocated...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
Squirrel

Need instructions on vista switch to xp

Hello, I would love to switch my windows Vista OS with Windows XP but cannot find efficient instructions on the step by step process I have Acer 3680...

closeup22

Mp3 windows vista updated

Hello, I have Updated my Windows Vista online on date 16NOV-09. I have toshiba laptopA205-S4797. Before the update i could play the MP3 files but...

LouisSteph

I have lost c.d

Hello, Hello, I HAVE LOST MY HCL MOTHERBOARD CD. MACHINE NAME : HCL NOTE BOOK P28 PDC BIOS NAME :VER P4M8OOPRO-M Configuration: Windows ...

LouisSteph

Window installation

Hello, sir, i have a querry about the window installation. Sir, when i insert the cd in the drive and restart teh computer.So when i press shift+f1...

closeup22

Desktop icon and task bar not showing

Hello, i am sudeer my pc has not any icon and start bar so what can i do for that, plz send me answer quick . thank u

closeup22

Need sound for xp rebooted the system

Hello, i need help i can't figure out how to get sound i rebooted my system and now the sound isnt working and was wanting some help please help.

closeup22

Window problem

Hello, Digvijay Here, Sir, My PC Screen not displying ICons I have run antivirious and QH Net boot but it is not yet working. How can I rep...

closeup22

Usb flash drive

Hello, I have a problem with my usb drive, Incidently there are some files came, when i try to delete these files a massege come, cannot be delete, c...

closeup22

Problems booting up computer

Hello, I went to start my computer and it went to the CKDSK it runs throught the CKDSK and then it never boots up windows.. It states that the v...

iveal
Results 16601 - 16650 out of a total of 24,661