The discussions

Data 7

Hello, i nead fix proplem in my coputer it is data 7

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
find_m

Arabic to english

Hello, I am based in the UAE, and my facebook is now in Arabic. In the process of trying to navigate through the Arabic version, I now can't seem to ...

agenchet

Avast "a" button

Hello, I was trying to uninstall avast 4.8 home edition. In the process I got rid of the "a" buttons at the task bar. Now, I downloaded the uninsta...

coldpay

I want gprs setting in my nokia phone in loop

Hello, I want gprs setting in my nokia phone 6630 in loop mobile. I just want to know the steps to set this free gprs setting in my loop mobile....

es_ko

Pc internet sound

Hello, I have a desktop computer with Windows Vista installed and when I open my Google internet connection I can run videos, i.e., Yourtube, but a...

wder51

Installing windows

Hello, Sir i bought a new assembled system whose configuration is as follows: procesror=dual core 2.5 motherboard=asus 1 gb ram and 160 gb seagate sa...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
Shashank

Needs help installing adobe flash player

Hello, Hi keep trying to install the adobe flash player and when i get to the downloading part, i do every thing the same but when ever it say's clic...

daywish

Black screen

Hello, My husband has a samsung computer running windows vista. He said he was playing poker and the screen went black but the light was lite up sho...

bubbabirdy

Need pix on my phone from my computer

how do you send pictures from your computer to your phone? ive tried just about everything and i cant figure it out. if you know how please tell me as...

girlee

My comupter showes only the dell logo!!!

Hello, i have been having this problem when i turn my computer on it shows only the Dell Logo , doesn't start after that point on, tried to change th...

saif

Bios setting

Hello, i am not able to go in Bios setting.. f1 key not work.. my lenovo lapi show f2 key for setup after that i don't know the path where to acc...

clucide12

Monitor setting blocked

Hello, i am not able to change the size,colour as my moniter show "Control Menu is Locked" when i press key.. so tell me the solution if any. than...

myluv3

From where i change my bios setting

Hello, Can you tell me from where i change my Lenovo Y series bios setting..

sakcshin

Xp problem

Hello, i have abt windw xp..my cmputer use vista but i want chnge to xp.. but icant boot and cmputer cannt read my xp cd..i try to setup in computer...

maryjkiss

Format my vista with xp

Hello, I have a Lenovo Y-series Laptop with vista homebasic.. and i am a student of computer science as you know graphics not work on vista so pleas...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
sakcshin

Operating system

Hello, i bought a Compaq Presario CQ60-104TU Notebook PC, and dealer uploaded the pirated version of vista, and now it is asking for product key.....

sakcshin

My pen drive does not work what 2 do ?

Hello, Got a transcend pen drive 4gb when connecting to usb port light blinks on the pen drive even shows in my computer after double clic...

sakcshin

Restore laptop

Hello, I would like to restore my Toshiba Equium M50-164 to factory settings but I have lost the disk it cam with. Is that possible and if so how do ...

thancho

To resole the gpedit

Hello, unfortunately i disable run command on from start up through gpedit command now i want to access the commad how cai i access the coomand.

mohamed

Email accept

Hello, i have beening log in at facebook for 2 weeks and i had to confimed my email i dont understand what to do there.CAN someone help there but hqa...

sle_pt

After installation of xp i want my vista back

Hello, i have a vista preinstalled in my acer 2920z laptop and i installed xp in another partition in the same machine . now i cant access the vista ...

know.ie0

Windows xp on hp dv7-1135ea

Hello,i need drivers for xp please help!!!!!

grosiven

No disk drive and i cant remember windows pas

Hello, i have an asus eee pc, so it has no disk drive or floppy drive and ive forgotten my windows pass word what can i do ?

peo.ple602

Two icons of winxp

Hello, I had two winxp operation system on my PC and I removed one. But I still have two choices of icons of Winxp when I turn on my PC. there is not...

bl.eed255

Inter net page opening

Hello, i can t open inter net page can t find page server try other clik anther page

sharscq

Can some one give me advice on this

Hello, hi i cant get into my tagged account geting no messages my friends think some one has hacked into my tag account and i cant find away to get i...

auzzie convict

Hello, hai friend i have to using my brother system but he had put username password on windows login path how can i log in to system pls tell me sol...

bouge11

Can i delete just the backn up file

Hello, Is it possible to delete just the backup file from an external drive, i have other files on there which is still want?

rprap23

Mother board replaced losing internet connect

Hello, My motherboard had to be replaced last week. Prof charged me $600 to do it... but now my computer will not ping when I am on the net. And whi...

bleem44

Very low memory

Hello, Yesterday, I checked the C drive, it has more than 2GB left. Today, the laptop showed an auto message saying "You are running on very low m...

meknwo

Flash disk dosnt appear in my computer

Hello, when i connect a usb flashdisk to my computer it will install corectly but when i open my computer ther is no any removable disk in that windo...

cinime

Start menu problem

Hello, Greetings from my end !!! i had laptop ( lenevo), two days back i had installed antivirius in my laptop,after the installaisation that is...

fine456

I forgot my email addresses….but i know my pa

Hello,

hadnj62

Comp freeze

Hello,when i boot my comp an anti virus software appears and i cant remove it or do anything else on the comp.

thrc9482

Error loading page

Hello,my internet is connected i open one page but the other doesnt open if i open one thing in youtube it opens but when i open the next clip or anot...

neversaid

I have the cds ,but not manuel, need code

Hello, I have the Cds for open for business and apartment, but i donno where i put the manuels and i have the cases but cannot find the 20 digit code ...

rdiffe

I was able to downgraded from vista to xp

Hello, i was able to downgrade from vista to xp( HP Pavilion dv2700 Notebook PC).i need the following sound,lan,wan and AVG. THANKS U REGARDS

jmp59

Windows xp won't boot

Hello, my pc will not do anything past the first screen that comes up. ASUS P4S533 X and then the BIOS update shows up, but after that, the screen is...

afterhere

Windows vista problem

Ok so I'm on my Windows Vista computer then when I try to go to the login page but It always stays on the Disk Checking page and Im using a EMachines ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2009 by
anonymous

I can't install xp in cq40144tu laptop

Hello,sir/madam i can't install xp in my cq40 144tu laptop plz help me

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2009 by
bablu

Im having trouble with loggin on

Hello, I did everything that was told to do. I clicked on F8 then i chose safe mode like you said and then this little box popped up that said admini...

Brebaby22

Hello, I have signed up for facebook..however, I can't seem to get to the place to log on to. I keep getting a varity of logins messages and when I f...

di_sco

Help i need to reset my computer!

Hello, Yeah all I know is that I have a Compaq Computer. It's kind of lol nothing it's like a 2005 or 2006 somewhere around in their but have liked...

ebonn88

I am reiges person so i want send maseages

Hello, I am reginald randeniya I want to send maseages there fore i want find lot email address please guied me to fin email address...

grosiven

Random zooming

Hello, I have a new Acer Aspire laptop and the screen zooms in and out randomly when I am browsing the internet, regardless of the website being v...

str.ange

Other windows

Hello, i have a big problem. When I'm trying to open local disk C or D, it opens in other windows. Other files and folders open in good standing. It s...

peo.ple602

Finger reader software needed for hp

Hello, i have a hp pavillion dv4 -1100 ea and the finger reader isn't working and the comp promts me to download it from the net or use my retr...

realishai

Can't get songs to my mp3 player

Hello, I downloaded bitturrent and can't figure out how to get the songs I downloaded onto my mp3 player?

realishai

Dosnt anyone know

Hello,dose anyone know any site were u can go on blocked sites?

supsoncity

Importing a text file into command prompt

Hello, I have a text file with the following contents Trial.txt C:\trial\trial for me\trial for us C:\folder1\folder for us\ I want to i...

shilpa
Results 21551 - 21600 out of a total of 24,656