The discussions

Urgant

Hello, i have a problem with my computer when i switch it on it turns black with a page saying that there is a boot falure. thanks for your coper...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2009 by
xpcman

No sound

Hello, I am using Windows XP I installed Windows Home Edition on my HP Pailion dv1000 everything works perfictly exept for the sound , there is no s...

Brave

Hard drive write error

Hello, My computer quit booting up windows, kept crashing ect. I can't access to safe mode to do anything. Tried to do the full recovery of operati...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Aug 2009 by
mcprudy1

Gprs and internet settings

Hello, I want gprs setting for loop mobile. I have samsung M-620 hanset. Pl. guide me.

iveal

Gprs & internet setting

Solved

Hello, I want gprs & Internet setting in iphone china mobile IMEI No. 352616013511941 mobile no. 9821835123

iveal

I dont now wats to do

Hello, i am very worry

iveal

Information as soon as possible

Hello, I need driver for acer extensa 5220 ethernet gigabit Broadcom Thanks

iveal

Proxy

Hello, In my college cyberom is activated,we can't enter in orkut,so pls give some proxysites name or software

iveal

No audio output device is installed

Hello, the sound of the laptop isnt workin ,its a red cross showing on wher the speakers sign represents on da screen ,its like when you mute ur spe...

iveal

External hdd not working properly

Hello, my mum has a maxtor 1tb external hdd which she does book work on i hvae used it on my laptop before and she uses it on hers now i connect it to...

samo

Omg

Hello, i have tried everything and my ares galaxy still doesnt work..i hate windows vista..it was working before

iveal

Windows update do not opens//

Hello,i have a windows vista,,,and my windows update doesn-t open,,and my sleep button has changed it's appearance to red with a shield appear on it ...

onea97

Acer aspire 5673wlmi windows files missing

Hello, i would like to ask got anyperson can help me to solve my problem.i would appreaciate very much. My laptop model is acer aspire 5673WLMi abd ...

onea97

Webcam's not working

I just recently bought a Dell Inspiron, like not even a month ago. And all of the sudden my webcam thats already on the laptop, won't come up. Is ther...

onea97

Mozilla problem

Hello, My name is satish.I have a PC with Windows XP SP2.I am unable to open Mozilla.When i try to open it is showing Mozilla is alr...

onea97

Launchapplication.exe

Hello, When i start my PC I get windows like Lanchapplication.exe unable to locate so reinstall for solve the problem OK Application Launche...

onea97

I system is not booting in safe mode

Hello, i can not able to boot my computer even in safe mode,so suggest me what should i do.

onea97

Want images and sound without. costing me

Hello, hey i would like to know how to get free images and sounds with out costing me any money and credit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! reply back when you get thu...

onea97

Children?

Hello, My daughter got into her exboyfriends yahoo account by answering secret question and changing password. now he is threating legal action. Is t...

xpcman

Change os vista to xp

Hello, i broght hp pavilion dv6500.so that is defalt with come windows vista home basic. i need now xp intall the loptop i need som help pleause

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
K.Eswaran

Dyd rom not detected

Hello, I have a Dell Latitude D600 and my DVD/CD ROM is not being detected.i checked the device manager but im not seeing it there.Its a Samsung DVD...

sugarstick

Video runs slowly on windows xp home edition.

Hey guys, I need some help with my new Windows XP home edition computer. Whenever I try to watch a video or play any game on my computer, the video...

GriZzm0

Connect nokia n73 to internet with vista sp1

Hello, Could any one pls help me to configure my Nokia N73 to connect my Laptop to internet with windows vista sp1 installed on it? it worked with wi...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
onea97

Sign-in to 4 places

Hello, I KEEP GETTING POP-UPS SAYING I AM SIGNED- IN IN SEVERAL PLACES. HOW IS THAT AND WHAT SHOULD I DO IF ANYTHING THE POP-UPS ARE ANNOYING

muddyhands

Login problem

Hello, I have a problem while trying to login my Pc ( windlown 2000) both the key board and mouse got disabled.Pls help me ...

onea97

Someone has been sending out malice emails

Hello, Someone who knows me has hacked into my yahoo and aol account and sent malice emails to my clients. The clients have this time forwarded the...

onea97

Bootable cd

Hello, how create window xp bootable from widow setup. i make a window xp cd ,but make a no bootable cd . i ask this problam to my fri...

onea97

How to stop someone from saving your deleted

hello, my ex partner has has found a way 2 store every single page and everythin on it when i am online and he is able 2 view it when hes not online,...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
Anonymous

Repair pendrive

Hello, sir i hav a 2gb pendrive,whenever i plug it to my PC,a message display ub is not recognized

onea97

Unable to remove using remove program

Hello, I have a program that i cannot remove with the remove program tool in the windows system... I didn't install the program intentionally - and ...

onea97

Problem with cs 1.6 on vista 64 bits

HI.. I have a problem with CS 1.6 on Vista 64x with servicepack 1 .. I can connect to server, but cs is coruptet.. Cs show error CL_EntityMaxPacked.. ...

moneymaker1

How to take a backup

Hello, how to take a backup in xp windows

fella1960

Xp sata drivers for acer emachine e625 laptop

Hello, I want to downgrade Windows Vista home basic on my Acer Emachine e625 model No. KAWG0 which has two AMD Athlon processors (1.6GHz) to Windows ...

fella1960

Hp pavilion dv9000 black screen

Hello, hi i have a hp pavilion dv9000 and it only shows black screen so i connected another screen to it and i could see threw that one. it didnt wor...

moneymaker1

Cannot open mail in my inbox

Hello, Dear sir/madam I can log in but i can not open any mail in my inbox. could you please help, thanks and best regards

moneymaker1

Cannot open mails from inbox

Hello, i can login and can see mails in my inbox, but when i click on to any mail, it does not open, please help

moneymaker1

I wanna connect my pc with unlimited mobile

Hello sir, First i wanna know he it is possible to find net program for nokia n 76 which can support songs and videos ??? I downloaded skifire but th...

moneymaker1

I want gprs setting in my nokia phon

Hello, Hello, I want gprs setting in my nokia phone in loop mobile. I just want to know the steps to set this free gprs setting in my loop mo...

moneymaker1

Windows is not shutting down

Hello, I get the same message Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.AppName: explore.ex...

moneymaker1

My cd drive will not work

Hello, I have a dell Inspiron 1300 laptop. my cd drive quit working about 6 months ago, However the DVD drive still works. The cd and dvd drives are ...

fella1960

How can i use the sms sender

Hello, How can i use the sms sender? its not working ..I am waiting for your reply .............

fella1960

Number keys

the numbers on my laptop will not type properly instead of the number im getting the symbol that i would get when using the shift key

sharpman

Write protected

Hello, when i`m copying data from computer to pen-drive, the files that r less than 1 GB r copied,if i send data greater than 2gb, it`s showing the e...

fella1960

How to delete

Hello, THIS WAS HELPFUL BUT HOW TO I DELETE MY WHOLE FRIEND PROFILE NOT MY E-MAIL

fella1960

How do i restore to fsctory settings

Hello, i cant work out how to reset my super old toshiba 3000 to factory settings does anyone know its would be such a help

moneymaker1

Undercover

Hello, I have undercover when i double click the icon on the desktop command prompt comes for about 8 seconds and a error message comes. Please help ...

afsgun

Help mw urgent

Hello, all my windows desktop icons and task bar dissapears .. the only thing i can run is pressing Alt+Ctrl+Del and running task manager.......

realiser

Vista to xp

Hello, friends my laptop is HP Pavilion dv41257tx. i am working for a project. for that i need to use ANSYS11.0 software but my laptop is not suppo...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
realiser

To install os from network

Hello, sir i m having a INTEX netbook ,nd there is no cd/dvd drive in it,how can i :- 1. install OS from a flash/pen drive i.e how can i prepare a b...

sharpman

Cd data revovery

Hello, If you have a normal cd you won't be able delete the data in it! If you have a Rewritable CD /DVD then you will be able to add data and al...

realiser
Results 19451 - 19500 out of a total of 24,655