The discussions

How do i fix my sound on my laptop. i

Hello, i had my laptop cleaned up and the sound was working but now it isn't. I tried downloading sound audio but it didn't work. WHAT CAN I DO, I NEE...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2009 by
suff954

Installing windows xp to vista operating pc

Hello, I have problem with installing Windows XP to my HP vista supporting laptop. When i boot my laptop with xp bootable CD it does not run set up

suff954

No sound coming from my c700 compaq

Hello, I have a Hp Compaq Presario c700 (HP Pavilion ze2000ea) I recently installed Windows XP Pro. There is no sound coming out. Can you please help...

closeup22

Pls help me my laptop sound is not working

Hello,pls heip me my laptop sound is not workinget.what can i do to get the sound back?

u shouls formet your computer .

Install xpin acer 4810t instead of vista

Hello, hellow friends i have lap of acer 4810T . i want to install xp instead of vista plzzz help me 4 this work........................................

closeup22

Fake pen drive

Hello, i also have a pen drive 80 GB. some one sold me that pen drive to me. next day i came to know that it was a fake chinese pan drive. can u pl...

closeup22

El ares no conecta?

Hello,como estas? Yo se la forma segura.Bajalo por filehippo.com y listo que seas feliz.

closeup22

Filter keys

Hello, pls can u tell the what the filter keys in the computer register meant.what are the upper and lower filter keys and tell me the ranges of thos...

closeup22

C++ language

Hello, give the information about the advantages and disadvantages of c++ realtime applications.

closeup22

Recovering windows vista

Hello, I have a HP/Compaq laptop CQ60 and it came with Windows Vista. I installed Windows XP but, for some reason, it didn't install all of the driv...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2009 by
Anonymous User

Xp on usb diskdrive without physical harddisk

Hello, is it possible to install and boot any os(especially xp) from usb disk drives without having any physical hard disk connected to the pc???

Anonymous User

I can't c anythig on my pc except my wallpape

Hello, i have a porblem on my pc i can only c my wallpaper noting else plz help me???????? my email is jerrysew@yahoo.com email mee with your help

pero_placebo

Audio sound???

Hello, Somehow I no longer have any audio sound on my Windows XP computer. I cant seem to find a way to fix it at no cost. The audio that was on th...

saji

Pc switched off during winxp installation

Hello, I have a problem with either my pc or cd when i run xp installation i go as far as the blue screen installation and after say "starting window...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2009 by
Ay4rael

How to install nvidia to inspiron 1525 dell

Hello, please help me to find how to download and install nvidia to inspiron 1525 thanks

dybbody

Black screen

Hello, my name is alex and i have a question what can be the reason that when i turn on my loptop after i get the windows xp logo it goes black creen ...

olfo81

Recently dloaded song fr the internet can't

Hello, i just want to know if why the recently downloaded song from the internet can't be played to my winnamp 55.6 ver. i already saved it to my fo...

olfo81

I can't open my yahoo id

Hello, my yahoo id has been compromised once and yahoo gave me new password. after a few months, as of last night, i cant open my yahoo messenger and...

olfo81

No sound

Hello,my pc doesnt bring out sound any more from my windows media player and i checked the sysytem speakers and it said there were no drivers installe...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2009 by
salame

Laptop shutdown

Hello,my laptop DELL INSPIRON 1525 gets restart within 10 minutes whenever i play games like counter strike .......while my friends using d same mode...

olfo81

Iphone

Hello, i have a chinese mini iphone, and i tried to synchronise the mobile with PC but i cannot, could you plz advise if i can make synchronization w...

olfo81

Problem in loading win xp home

Hello, i am facing a a problem in loading win xp home in my hcl ezeebee laptop although win xp pro is loading fine, but when i insert the win ...

olfo81

Acer laptop broke

Hello, I have a Acer Laptop and I wanted to do system recovery, I got told to press ALT+F10 and something came up this is what it said, edit win...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2009 by
HALP

Confused

Hello, i have just loaded another iternet programme called opera. whenever i want to watch videos on youtube the site says that the javascript is enab...

bells

Anti virus software removal

Hello, I want to remove (Personal Antivirus from my computer. How do I do it? Thank you.

olfo81

Cannot hear music

Hello, i cant hear any sounds on the internet i don't even have that little volume icon on the bottom corner please someone give me the answer to t...

trigger

Problem wif administrator

Hello,i have a problem with admonostrator. i use window xp and my compaq' type is v3000. when i enter my devices like pendrive, then appear a box say...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2009 by
been there

F6 key

Hi, I have a HP Pavilion dv6000 and I used to lock my computer by pressing the fn and f6 key but now it won't work. All the other f1- f12 keys wo...

been there

Ran into another problem i think

Hello, i did everything you said i chose the command prompt and then i typed in sfd/scannow and then it said "there is a a system repair pending whic...

apple shrugs

Xp won't recognize sata disk

Hello, My desktop computer has Windows XP SP2. I just added an internal SATA disk used as an external disk and connected to a USB port. While thie n...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2009 by
Ivan

Can't install windows xp

hi I'm trying to install windows XP on toshiba satelite l300-21x i am booting from XP cd and windows start recognising configuration.... and when it ...

pero_placebo

Windows xp acer aspire one model namewdc wd16

Hello, how do I un lock someones acer aspire one windows xp after typing the wrong pass word too many times. Model name wdc WD1600BEVT-22ZCT0 SYSTEM ...

pcsces

Driver

Hello, sir i have lost my HCL COMPUTER DRIVER CD. I have formatted my computer n reinstalled d WINDOW XP. Now i want to install the drivers n i dnt h...

Qheka

Request

Hello, I have a problom with the mother board language. I have bought my computer in Italy so all the programmes are in Italy but i want to read them...

closeup22

Application error "0x00582604"

Hello, I'm Chien I had found a problem on my computer when setting up a game. There was : The instruction at "0x00582604" referenced m...

onea97

A problem with my laptop

Hello, my name is Shanece i have a serious problem when i go to youtube i cannot watch videos at all because it says i eithere have my javascript tu...

closeup22

Same thing

the exact same thing happened too meee what do i do and can it be fixed ! :S:S:SS

closeup22

System restart during shutdown

Hello, Any 1 plz help me.. I am using windows Xp.. i found my system restarts during shutdown. I tried latest version of nod32 .. and also tried ccle...

onea97

Runing windows live messenger

Hello, i have installed windows live messenger 2009 version but it won't run he say it need update and i want to know how i get the right update

closeup22

Sound drivers

Hello,I FORMITTED MY APPLE MAC INSTALLING WINDOWS VISTA AND AFTER THAT NO SOUND,CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE RIGHT LINK FOR SOUND DRIVERS...

onea97

Netwok adapter problem

Hello, My problem is that in device manager network adapter are show different port are given just like PPOE,PPP,WINPORT and also show exlamanation...

closeup22

Cannot display webpage

Hello, im trying to log onto a page that now reads INTERNET EXPLORER CANNOT DISPLAY WEBPAGE.... ive tried everything that it showed me to do and im ...

closeup22

I need help with my activtion code

Hello, I need help with my activtion code for hi5 i really need to talk to my friends please i need your help.

onea97

No audio output device is installad

Hello, im also having problems with my computer volume as many other people. On the bottom right hand corner there is a speaker pic with a red cross ...

onea97

Same issue as many. laacie d2 quadra

Hello, I have tyhe same issue as many here. I have a Lacie d2 Quadra running on Vista. All has been fine. All of a sudden a couple days ago, the d...

closeup22

I dasabled the spakers on my laptop,

Hello, i dasabled the sound on my laptop from the speakers on accident, but then the icon dissapeareed frim the sound folder!! how do i get it back!!...

fella1960

No response from any usb or ps/2 ports

Hello, I recently had to replace the motherboard and processor in my pc after the old ones died. Me and a friend plugged everything in fine, only it ...

closeup22

Error c000021a vista32

Hello, an error called c000021a vista32 keeps coming up even on safe mode and i can't get on to even the screen with all the icons and start it just g...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2009 by
jacky boy

Not able to on pc

Hello, this Arshad my pc is not able to switch on plz help it can i no wat could b the problem

fella1960

After windows update, i can't start computer

Hello, I downloaded the latest windows updates yesterday (August 12, 2009) and shut down my computer to complete the install. There being 10 next u...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2009 by
Ren
Results 19901 - 19950 out of a total of 24,656