The discussions

Activate account

Hello, My name is abigail floyd and i was wondering can u guys please reactivate my face book account. Yes i do understand the policy and im really s...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2009 by
irdikobra

Dv5 raid controller driver

Hello, hi i have hp pavilion dv 5 amd ati 1030ee i need driver for raid controller wich will be compatible for dv 5 amd ati because i want to downgr...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2009 by
re_mi

Remove vista home basic and install xp profes

Hello, Sir, please help me to remove windows vista home basic to windows xp professional in my laptop acer Extensa 4620 model. i am a beginner in thi...

re_mi

Mbile connection to pc

Hello, Frnds, I m final year enineering student.I m trying to do a project upon Geographicl information thrpugh mobile computing. For that purpose ...

gragrand

Need productt key

Hello, I am using Dell laptop and my OS is corrupted. I formatted the Hard DIsk and installed XP. How can i get the licence key. Please help in this ...

gragrand

Does windows 2000 pro able to install ie 7 ?

Solved

Hello, I am using windows 2000 Pro. and just upgraded to internet explorer 6.0 I wanna to know does Windows 2000 Pro able to install ie7 ? Thank ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
thomas

Vista xml file

Hello, I'm trying to modify the registry on a xml file at the min for ms office 2007 and when i open with note pad it lets me edit but wont allow me ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
Dig

New msi laptop shutdown during initial setup

Solved

Hello, I opened my new GX-730 laptop today and turned it on to find a initial setup screen. It seemed to be taking awhile so i plugged in the AC bu...

xpcman

How 2 make a msn account with out e-mail

heeya i woud like too no if it is possibel to make an easy msn account as i am oly in yaer 8 and and do not no how to do this and is it ok if i coul...

goran

I lost my dvd burner drive

Hello, I had a malware problem and i got all of the malware deleted but i think it deleted my dvd burner drive. I have a LG HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH22NS30....

TBr0wn15

Formatting hard drive

Hello, I have 2 200gb hard drives on my xp machine, my problem is this... I installed Linux originally on my D drive windows was on my C drive, had i...

Kessie

Cnversion of operating system

Hello, How I can convert operating system into windows xp professional from windows vista home premium in my LAPTOP hp pavalion dv2000,model-dv2401TU...

xpcman

Win xp

Hello, sir can u plz tell me that how win xp install on cq40-144TU plz sir tell me about this problem

xpcman

I wish to remove the product key number from

Hello, I just installed the microsoft product key no using the code I found on the cd on to my new lap top . I wish to erase the number from my pr...

xpcman

Disk failure

Hello, i got a problem related to my laptop,after booting it shows a message(disk failure) with black screen,i m not able to understand wat to do ...

xpcman

Computer issues

Hello, I have a desk top computer, but when I turn it on it shows the windows XP start up and then the computer screen goes black. what must I do

rossdavid

Windows messager not working

Hello, I have windows messenger 4.7 with XP. I want to upgrade it. I have downloaded 7.5, and higher from sites, but not working. It says this vers...

gragrand

Problem is with my sound driver

Hello, how are you doing dude?

olfo81

Bios wont recognize sata hard drive

Hello, My friend has one SATA hard drive instaled on his computer, now he's windows got messed up and didnt want to boot, he got a bit pi**ed off a...

olfo81

Dell dimension 4600 ram

Hello, I have a "stock" Dell Dimension 4600. I am going to upgrade RAM. I'd like to just keep the 2x256mb RAM in the machine, and add 2x1g cards to th...

olfo81

How do i change the language on my pc.

Hello, im in russia and my dad bought me a computer but i dont no how to read or rite in russian and i played around with the comtrol panel shit and...

olfo81

Gprs setting

Hello, PLESE SENT TO BPL GPRS SETTING OF NOKIA6030

gragrand

Not able to hear the sound in headset

Hello, am not able to hear the sound in my headset in, while my speakers are functioning well. I want both are functioning at the same time. I ha...

olfo81

Love

Hello, i am amit

gragrand

Processors

Hello, i am a biology student. i want to know about the the types of processors and its uses.

gragrand

Activation code for hi5

Hello, i ve opened my hi5 account before 3weeks now but i still didnt received my hi5-activation code.I even checked my mail inbox 4 da code n i ha...

fea_ture

Goes into power save when i start up

Hello, my screen goes into powersave the first thing it does when i start the computer up. i hear the login sound and everything but its the screen th...

fea_ture

Cant format my sd card

Hello, My 2gb micro SD card wont format. Everytime i try to format it, it says an error occurs. Whats wrong?

fea_ture

Control keys

Hello, i have ctrl key problem i can't use any other shor cut with out ctrl. if u have any idea so please give suggestion thank you

fea_ture

I would like to reset my acer to factory sett

Hello, I would like to reset my acer aspire 5710z to factory settings. How would I go about doing that? I want it to run like new.

fea_ture

Configuring problem

Hello, I am using Vista and my kids must have loaded something onto our desktop. It is telling me that it is cofiguring Updates;Stage 3 of 3 0% comp...

fea_ture

Hcl audio driver

Hello, Hello, sir please send me hcl notebook z 22 pdc audio driver. i have already formate my laptop. for winxp

fea_ture

Folders

Hello, I have 1 lakh folder names in the text file, i need to extract all these 1lakh folders into a different path

dybbody

Notebook hibernate

Hello, I'm sahir...i have a notebook hp pavillion dv3522tx..with 2g RAM...9300GS nVidia graphic card...the problem is when I played call of duty game...

dybbody

Gprs setting

Hello, i want GPRS setting.my no is 9821168173

dybbody

Formatting pendrive

Hello, i formatted my PC not knowing my pendrive was behind the PC now when i fix the pendrive to my PC it says it is empty and now the file system ha...

dybbody

Hp dv4-1114nr how to install xp, sata driver,

Hello, have any friend help me, i have hp dv4-1114nr this is the model 1. i will try by self installation windows xp, but hard disk is born, 2. n...

dybbody

Lost ec2 mother board cd

Hello, Dear Conern I have lost my EC2 motherboard CD and I am facing network configuration and lots of problem. Please provide me a immediate soluti...

dybbody

Windows 2000 need new ie

Solved

Hello, I am actually using windows 2000 pro. & old internet explorer 5.0 ... where can i download the latest version internet explorer to suit my com...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2009 by
thomas

Windows help!!! urgent!!!!

Well if windows has as background linux, then why don't people use linux and prefer to pay for windows instead???????? Hey don't mess up i need good a...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2009 by
Vixta

Drivres problem

Hello, Hello sir, i want drivers for my hcl leaptop s.n.:6094AX458806 mdel no.b38.i want drivers mainly all drivreswith web cam. thankyou. Con...

sri443

Printer won't work with visat

Hello, My new Vista pc won't recognize my HP 5750 printer when i plug it in, I downloaded the Vista drivers from HP site, but still no go. suggest...

deepbreathe

Wrong letters

Hello, I received a new Dell computer when I type a g for instance I get an i on screen other letters do similar things it is running Vist...

deepbreathe

My writemaster

Hello, In my computer you will see the icon for a dvd writer but when you put a blank dvd in the icon changes from dvdrw to cd-rom, now it doesn't ...

deepbreathe

Need reply

Hello, i just formatted my laptop and everytime i check have a ?mark in my multimedia audio controller when i open the device mngr. thus i don't have...

deepbreathe

Stallation without the cd's

Hello, hi. i have lost my cd's to stall my web cam microsoft life cam vx-1000. can u find out how can i stall without this?

deepbreathe

Window cant start after formating

Hello, i have a problem with my sony vaio system,.... when formatting the system,the time in which the system will restart that is were i got my prob...

deepbreathe

Really i need help

Hello, my notebook pc was having win-xp sp2 . i instaled a vista int but it be come very lazy mate. so ii desided to reinstal win-xp again. the prob...

deepbreathe

Windows corrupt

Hello, I doubt that "If i restart my system without proper shutdown it.Is there any chance for windows corruption. I want explanation f...

suff954

I need help with the computer

Hello, I have an Acer Extensa 4630Z with Windows Vista and my dad's the administrator. I want to have admin rights to download and intall but I dont ...

suff954
Results 19851 - 19900 out of a total of 24,656