The discussions

My drives are all screwed up!

Hello, First I am clueless about my Dell computer. I have window XP. At some time I was trying to do some clever fixing and somehow I screwed up...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Sound no picture

Hello, i am getting sound through my tv but no picture i have a sony vaio laptop and panosonic viera tv can u help it did work but has now stopped ...

jack4rall

How to re-install vista home premium

Hi, my hard drive got jammed and ruined on my laptop and I had to order a new one. Now my question is how do I re-install windows vista home premium O...

xpcman

Gta4 on windows xp sp3

Hello, I have windows xp Service pack 2 installed on my computer but no graphics card. Can I play GTA4 game on my computer?

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
gangstarstima

Y550 power issue

Hello, me, again. Even without battry, and by other soket, the problem still exists! Ithink mainboard is dead. Actually' i don't know what to do...

drlootle

Prob to load c on 64bit pc

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.9Hello, i am chandrakanth from s.r.nagar, andhra pradesh, india. i am an engineering stude...

xpcman

Y550 doesn't work

Hello, i have a lenovo y550, and i can't tun it on. when i push the botton, there is no reaction. i plug the charger , put the chaging LED doesn'...

arash

Web camera driver

Hello, i want to downlod iball web camera driver ? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

drlootle

Toshiba portege 4000

Hello, ive tried all the reboots that are on your page and none of them work on my sons pc, very annoying, please help????

nicky

I ser

Hello, im james from philiphines ..what will i do ..i cant brows my operamini 4.2..what will i do to used the operamini for free Configuration:...

drlootle

"could not find media for this device"

Hello, respected sir my name is enosh, i have lenovo laptop. While installing the sound driver in xp i got the error "could n...

jack4rall

Vista internet problems

Hi, I have a vista laptop by gateway and I have too problems 1. When I am trying to connect to my router I have to enter in a user name password a...

drlootle

Deleted partition wd 500 now not recognized

Hello, I have a WD 500. I had three partitions on it, X, Y and Z. I accidentaly deleted one partition on it with my friends MAC and one of the...

Suvajra

Cd and dvd rom will no longer read software?

Hello, All of the sudden my CD and DVD won't read any software, error mesg. said possibly "CORRUPT", HELP.

drlootle

System shutdown while playing games

Solved

Hello, My system is shutting down while playing games like counter strike, max payne... System shutdowns after 10-15 min started playing games. W...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
Dean

Drivers for dell 1500 vostro laptop

Hello, i downgrade my laptop to windows xp but i can't find the win xp drives, please i will like to know how to get it

3 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
hamid

Local disk c: won't open

Solved

Hello, Somethings wrong with my computer when I double click on local disk C: I get this error message... Windows cannot find RECYCLER/s-7-0-76-...

44 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
nitish

Dell inspiron 1764 keyboard not responding

Hello, I poured a small amount of tea, accidently, on my Dell Inspiron 1764 Laptop. Immediaely, I dried it and turned the laptop upside down, in ord...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
sssssssssss

Hidden file error

Hello, i am enable to see my hidden file i try following step tools->folder option->view->show hidden file and folders but also i cannot see my file ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

Recorvery disk for ph palilion dv7-1270us

Hello, Can I buy the recovery diak for my palilion dv-7-1270su. I bought this laptop at a pown shop and the previous ownre had all ready made the reco...

rizvisa1

Jake

Hello, how do i report that my fb account and my msn has been hacked

drlootle

Thumb drive not show all folder or files

Hello, Someone have thumdrive that content about 700MB files. In the explorer, when I click the drive its only show two doc(MSOffice Word) file, th...

slyvell

Blank screen with cursor after welcome screen

Hello, I have went through the threads on here and it seems many are having the problem i am having. My desktop was having problems so i reinstall...

sanic001

User unable ti access web, but everyone else

Hello, The laptop used in my house is shared with three users, my mother (whose unexperienced with computers but all too eager to learn, we each...

drlootle

Restore my dell laptop

Hello, i have a dell inspiron 1520 and it will only run in safe mode due to hardware problems but i dont have the disk to restore it and when i go to ...

drlootle

Bluetooth problem in pc using win7 ultimate

Hello, I use win7 ultimate in my laptop , I can send files from my laptop to mobile via bluetooth but when I try to send file of 1 MB or more th...

drlootle

Ihave toshiba l300d vista can't recover

Solved

Hello, hi larry2488 pls. help me my younger brother delete some thing in laptop (I have vista os)then i try to recover it the time system cre...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
jv

Multiple problems...

Hello, About a month ago, my mom's desktop was getting pop-ups from her new printer telling her to install some kind of software that went with ...

king.mac56

Dell stuido 1555 hdmi problems

Hello, I can connect my Dell studio 1555 to my sont 32" HD tv no problem but when i try and run games such as Alien swarm on steam, the hdmi disco...

Big matt

Send us cecurity question answer

Hello, plz send us my security question answer at vrush_2781@yahoo.com my old e-mail is vaishali_2781@yahoo.com

vrush

Computer freezes on startup

Hello, my computer for some reason wil not go past the initial loading screen where it asks how you would like to start up. when i select normal etup ...

king.mac56

Dell laptop inspiron 6000

Hello, Hello, I am using my desktop to ask this question about my laptop. My Dell Inspiron 6000 will not load up windows, it starts to load then get...

king.mac56

Why does my msn freezes?

Hello, Ive had this problem for a long tim now. Ok ill explain it. 1: Starting up computer. 2:Opening MSN. 3:Putting in my information 4:Pressing ...

king.mac56

Connect uk favorites from canada

Hello, hi iam on holiday in canada and i am trying to get up my favorites from my computer in uk can you helep me plz Configur...

king.mac56

Regarding audio drivers installation

Hello, i bought dell vostro A840 but i am not getting the audio drivers ............for installation for downloading................... Configu...

king.mac56

How di i repair windows command prompt?

Hello, recently my machine was hit by a series of viruses. Well i managed to clean up the machine with the latest Avast home edition anti virus, but ...

vinit

T60's fn button and the touch pad stopped wor

Hello, My dear Thinkpad T60 touch mouse stopped working many thanks

ubaidlee

Windows installation error

Solved

Hello, when I install windows Xp, I got a error message.that is.. Line 238 of the INF file\i386\txtsetup.sif

4 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
tony r.

Hp pavilion dv6500 - fingerprint reader

Solved/Closed

Hello, My name is Liliana. I have an HP Pavilion dv6500 notebook which comes with a fingerprint reader. When I first bought it it worked fine. Then m...

14 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Antivirus system pro to loop

Solved

Hello, I contracted on my other computer Antivirus system pro. I was on a website that froze and so I tried control alt delete and everything and no...

8 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Restoring vista factory settings

Solved

Hello, I was wondering if any one could help me I want to restore the factory settings on my acer aspire 5610z and I do not have the recovery disk, ...

7 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
KP

Can i gain a stronger signal

Hello, right bascily im trying to use my playstation 3 via the online gaming but it keeps saying the signal strength is poor. my wireless router is ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
kyle sharpe

Avg updates

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3 How can I get the latest avg8.5 updates

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

Write protected error while copying files

Hello, while copying files to 4gb kingstone pen drive am getting write protection error....nd also am not able 2 format my pen drive.......

ravi

Dell vostro fromatting problem <urgent>

Hello, when i goes to format my dell vostro 1014 laptop,he does not format because after booting with my xp cd he told me please chkdsk and rest...

drlootle

Restore

Hello, i have a dell inspiron 530s and want to wipe everything out on my harddrive and mem card and dont know how i have a reinstallation disk but whe...

kader

Playlist

Hello, i accidentally deleted the 'Recently Added' playlist (where all recently added songs are displayed).can it be installed back?.

4 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
per_automatik

Windows xp & sata drive on hp laptop

Hello all, i have an HP LAPTOP DV 2710tx , preloaded with VISTA. i want to change it to Windows XP Service pack 2. HArddisk is SATA (Fujitsu). whi...

7 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
Msis

How to delete for genuine micro soft ware

Solved

how to delete for genuine micro soft ware

Ambucias

I can't uninstall windows live

I'm trying to uninstall windows live. I know how to remove items from my computer and everything but when i go to my control panel and try to remove...

Jackie
Results 9801 - 9850 out of a total of 24,655