The discussions

Genuine tool

Hello, My hecking windows is genuine but this genuine tool request keeps annoying me what should i do to stop that?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2009 by
free4pc

Username not working when clicked

Hello, On one of the files on my windows xp system, the username will not load. One works and one doesnt. When i click it it flashes to the desktop t...

nokiatr

Machine shutting down

Hello, I just purchased a new laptop - Dell. It is running windows vista 64 bit. When I am on the internet it just shutdowns. I bring it back u...

gsta31

Sound problems

Hello, when i turn the sound on for my computer i can hear my finger movements through my speakers and i cant turn my sound up very loud without my c...

ishe67

Help with graphics

Hello, Hi, I have put a P5Q SE/R & P5Q SE motherboard in and added a VGA Driver V682. I was having trouble with getting the 2nd external display w...

fretopde

Application error

Hello, IEXplore.exe - Application Error The memory could not be "read" how to remove this error ls m...

moulkou

Open windows

Hello, Just turned on an old compter for the kids to learn on (Windows Me), errors keep popping up, until login, then i log in and it runs for a minu...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2009 by
rapidst

Having trouble with disk

Hello, I have pics on a disk that I want to download on my computer, but it tells me to make sure the disk is inserted whenit already is. I can not s...

eurospc

Only wallpaper, no start button or icons....

after I open task manager and ask it to run "start menu" or anything pertaining to the operating system it tells me win32 is invalid...now what?

charliepee12

Artificial conferencing

Hello, Is it possible ??? I have 1 pc, two phone lines, two modems, one lan card, with broadband I sms my any phone or mobile number to my pc...

nokiatr

No start bar & no icons

Hello, All i recently developed a problem I lost my start bar and all icons tried most things but even in safe mode i get "SHDOCVW.dll " cant be foun...

melmel1

Realtek audio problem

Hello, Dears need help ....I installing Realtek audio driver in Windows XP SP 3. Looks like all drivers are ok but there is no sound.Before I was i...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2009 by
zaur.ahmadov

Windows xp problem

Hello, BT IT installed Macfee on my PC a few days ago and it was doing a scan and it found c.windows32 or something like that, it showed as a virus...

dv9700pav

Can't start windows

Hello, what can i do my windows can't start because Windows root>/system32\ntoskrnl.exe was corrupted or missing.I do not cd rom on my CPU.

cm420

Hard drive detected not booted up

Hello, I imaged a hard drive using norton ghost. From a 180 GB to a 640 GB Western Digital HD model WD6400AAKS. It was working for awhile today howe...

sm6000

«helpâ»

Hello, i have a toshiba satellite laptop with windows vista and a desktop with windows xp the desktop is connected by a cable to a d-link router an...

idNETmy

Im confused, where are they, the locations?

Hello, where can i get a wireless connection for my ps3?

kioskearocks

Page cannot be displayed?

Hello, For some reason on my favorite site I go to daily I cannot get on. I have tried through both IE and Firefox. It is working for others but no...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2009 by
inthepink

Media player does not work

Hello, i wish my problem will be answered by u.recently i am having a problem with my windows media player.i installed windows media player11....

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

Trobble with installing xp pro

Hello, I'm having some problems when reformatting my computer, I boot from a XP pro CD an it goes though all its procedures for formatting and ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2009 by
backstaberer1

No icons

Hello, i just got the same problem that many of you are having. i can only open thru task manager. i've tried finding windows , but nothing comes up....

roeecho

Cannot find script file "c:\ms32dll.dll.vbs

Hello, My c drive cannot open by double click and it prompt out message

3 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2009 by
toto`

Why cant i update windows or go to windows.co

i cant update my xp windows machine, which is authenticate and genuine, i cant go to microsoft site or any update site, how can i fix this

packbellz

It wont let me

Hello, it wont let me sign into msn when i type in my msn password on the windows live messanger window it comes up with a message saying your contac...

kioskearocks

How to recover files and programs

Hello, I am using Windows XP sp2,, I did a recovery, but lost MY Documents and My pictures and some others,,,I want to get them back, I have tried sev...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2009 by
Anonymous User

Restoring lost files and pictures...

Hello, I accidently retored my computer back to "Factory Settings" and I lost all my word documents and family pics; my wife is about to choke me. I ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2009 by
sensei.moore

No device? hi all was hopeing someone could h

Hello, i was just wondering could any one help out a 'newb' , i dont kno if i deleted it or if i got an update that was not compatable? but now i hav...

jimdanewb

My hp pavilion dv6310ea

Hello, Is there anyone can help me to fix my usb drives, coz evertime i connect a usb cable (e.g. ipod usb cable) it says that the driver is not succ...

Bosing

Dell insprion 1525 sometimes does not start u

Hello, sometimes my 3 month old dell inspiron 1525 does not start up at all. so i turn it off and start again and i get the message window comes up...

brad

Laptop won't power up

Hello, I plugged in the adapter for my Inspirion 4150 and noticed that the green light lit but quickly faded to black. Assuming that the adapter wa...

free4pc

System boot failure

Hello, Hello everyone, I'm somewhat relativily new to pcs, and have had no major problems up unticl recently. While I was work my pc shut off. When...

Enk777

Drivers for hp pavillion dv6000

Hello, can i please get all the drivers for hp pavillion dv6000 entertainment PC

cm420

Moving registry files to default location

Hello, I am using Windows XP sp2, I did a recovery, I thought I backed up my documents on a CD disc. and exported my favorites a CD,,,neither one w...

bm3754

Dell inspiron laptop

Hello, I have an Inspiron laptop 1500 (?). Sorry, I don't have it in front of me. My active desk top shut off and now it will turn on but if I try ...

eviewcam

Date & time

Hello, i want to know that why my pc date & time is changed automatically, every time i restart my computer. it will go to Sep 2020.

Sandeep

Full recovery system

Hello, I have gateway laptop window vista............modelML3109.........s/n........N1976k1098583..........I would like how to do a full system recov...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2009 by
xpcman

Control.exe error

Hello,when i go to access to any application in windows XP the error massage appeared "windows cannot access the specified device,path,or file.youmay ...

UcHiHa SaSuke

Cant open programs that requires confirmation

Hello, pls..someone help me,,im using windows vista,,right now,i cant open files or programs that requires a user account confirmation..when i tr...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2009 by
xyphr21

Cannot uninstall sp2 for xp

Hello I just upgraded my computer from XP sp2 to SP 3 and now at home I cannot connect to my Xbox 360 or to a wireless network I can usually pick u...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2009 by
InkedFusion

System problem

Hello, i have got a problem with my pc . any one can help when i put xp 2 bootable cd in the cdrom to format the system,.After Press any key to boot...

sanlind

Usb flash drive not present in my computer or

Hello, We've got a user who is having problems accessing the contents of his USB flash drive. The funny thing is that, though Windows makes the s...

ZoeJane

Big mess up

Hello, Ive made the biggest mistake I disactivated my screen to view my monitor on tv So I disactivated my VGA on my laptop. After that I would resta...

propcs

Dell inspiron

Hello, my system is havin windows vista basic. it is not starting normally, i can only start it in safe mode. it's dell inspiron1525.

Line32

Is winxp sp2 64bit compatible with core 2

Respected Sir, I have send this mail to you to get some information about memory slot of my PC.I have installed 3 RAMs of 2GB in eac...

Line32

Single ip add. for couple of pc

Hello, I'm using win xp sp2,how can i use my ip adress provided by isp for one pc,to connect multiple host without being traced by the ISP? plz h...

trance1007

Xp drivers

Hello,I succesfully installed Windows XP on my dv4-1135ee. But I have problem with drivers! I've got some link from hp and I downloaded the drivers, ...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2009 by
Sam

Vista to xp installation

Hello, i bought new laptop with original vista but i need to install xp after formating vista. its not doing. what will i do. error is that harddisk ...

6 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2009 by
Mazlan

32bit vista ultimate upgrade cd-64bit new pc

Hello, I bought a new laptop about 8 months ago and bought a windows vista ultimate upgrade cd. The laptop fell on cement and had to be replaced. The ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2009 by
Organized

How can i install windows xp in the pan drive

dear sir, i am a hardware engineer i have to install windows xp in a usb drive. please provide us solution to install windows xp in the pan drive or ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2009 by
helpdeep

Recover xp bootloader after deleted fedora 10

Hello, I had installed fedora 10 on my computer which was having xp professional already installed on it. Later I deleted fedora 10 by deleting it t...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2009 by
eicher1
Results 22201 - 22250 out of a total of 24,655