The discussions

Shift key doesn't work

Hello, my computer was working fine yesterday, but today, i've found that my shift keys are weird. in addition to capitalizing the next letter, it...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Which grey icon?

Hello, there are like so light grey icons icons. If i remove all of them won't there be some problem with my computer software? Configuration:...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Sony vaio vpcsa graphics card problem. stuck in basic + other is

Hello, Yesterday, my computer started acting up. It's visual style is stuck in Basic. My computer has always been able to use the Aero themes, but t...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Windows 7 is not genuine

Hello, I have a laptop that operates on windows 7 altimate,the problem is whoever sold them to me sold an item that is not genuine.now can I updat...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2013 by
Ambucias

Rundll - error loading

Solved/Closed

Hello, Can somebody tell me how to soft this ERROR problem at may pc? RUNDLL Error loading C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\2.bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL The s...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2013 by
robotgirl

Audio driver problem

Hello, I don't know the series of my motherboard. I want any audio driver which can run on any mercury mother board. Configuration: Windows 7...

jack4rall

Spacebar key put dots instead of spacing

hi, my machine has experienced some problem. my keyboard when i want to space it put dots instead of spacing. my machine is dell and ms 2007. ...

Zohaib R

Downgrade to win 7

Hello, I have gateway & I tried to downgrade to win 7 & did it NOW I m trying to go back to win 8 via USB factory default backup it is not work...

imaks12

Informantion regarding delete the virus from system

i am having virus in my computer i want to delete that without using antivirus as well as without changing os, can u Please give me some commends to r...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2013 by
imaks12

Toshiba satellite c655d-s5139 computer will not come up

I have toshiba satellite c655d-s5139. I do not have disc, already preloaded when purchased with windows 7. i can get it to turn on, it will go to wind...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2013 by
may556

Problem in updating windows

Hello, I am Shivam wanted to knew about my windows xp.I am having windows xp with service pack2.I got an error 0x80244019 when i try to update my wi...

jack4rall

Got a computer in another country

Hello, So my aunt from mexico gave me her computer and since its from Mexico its all in Spanish. The operating system is windows 7 starter. My ...

Zohaib R

How can i order windows 8 backup dvd for $ 14.00

Closed

how can I order windows 8 back up dvd for $14.00. because my toshiba laptop is saying no bootable device-- please restart system. what should I do, if...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2013 by
xpcman

How to get windows 8 consumer preview

Closed

i'll like it so i can enjoy the new features

xpcman

Downloads always{timed-out}

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have dial-up,its all we can get here; Use to be some what fast(for dialup) now slow{23kbs/33kbs} use to run at 48/50kbs??? Also when try to d...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2013 by
bonezz777

Black screen

okay so i was using windows 7 basic and switched to windows 7 ultimate now all it does is shows my profile to enter my password and i get a black scre...

Zohaib R

Want to shift back to window7 from window xp

dear members, kindly guide me with the steps to change Hard disk setting so as to install window7 once again...presently window xp is installed in ...

Zohaib R

Hp windows 8 start menu is just starting over

Hello, I have a HP Compaq just got it a 6-7 month ago and now I can not get pass the start menu. My start menu is just starting over, over, over, ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Using research tools

Solved

While projecting a dvd movie to a tv screen , I would like to be able to go to and use research area(another program) on my laptop with interrupting t...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2013 by
boogerd

Windows 7 32bit or 64bit

Solved

Hello,i have a acer 5535 laptop specs AMD X2 DUAL CORE 2.10 GHz 4GB RAM 250GB HDD ATI RADOEN HD 3200 256MB+SHARED 1.3GB So my question ...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2013 by
traktori

I can't open a file that's on the desktop

on my desktop were saved xls files and now when i try to open them i get AN ERROR MESSAGE stating "the items so and so xls that this shortcut refers t...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Network

guest unable to connect to printer showing me access denied

jack4rall

Hard disk not detect

Hello, Hello, If i tried to install windows 7 i am getting following error. Setup did not find any hard disk drives installed in your comp...

jack4rall

Tool bar

Hi, i have a lenovo windows 8 laptop. my son was pressing buttons on the number pad and all the sudden the top of the screen shows black and when i p...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2013 by
kieferschild

How to repair windows xp

Solved

Hello booting with xp cd I am shivam wanted to know about how to boot with my Windows xp cd.I am having some problems so I decided to repir my inst...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2013 by
aquarelle

Product key

Hi i have Toshiba laptop With Windows7 Home Premium but i dont have oem disk i installed 30 day os now my product key sticker got damaged so i cannot ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Problem booting from usb stick

Hi, I've got an old desktop computer running on XP. Since the past week or so I have been getting a BSOD (UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME). I've still got ...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Forgot password,hp pavilion

Closed

Cannot log into PC, forgot Password .Need help ..

2 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2013 by
Ambucias

Repair windows xp with windows 7 cd

Solved

Hello I am shivam and I am here to ask some question.I wanted to know about my windows xp.I need to repair my Windows xp with Windows 7 cd,can it poss...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2013 by
xpcman

Where to download which installation file.

What do I download to install HP Deskjet F2430 ? There is a LONG list. Please reply soon

3 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2013 by
xpcman

Can't boot in any mode

Solved

Hello,I am shivam and wanted to know about my windows xp startup problems.I can't boot my windows xp in any mode.I just go to "Ms config" and in "boot...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2013 by
aquarelle

Dell 2400 xp home to pro problem

Solved

Hello, I was trying to upgrade a Dell Dimension 2400 2G ram from XP Home to Pro. It stopped installing giving a " Fatal Error Missing ??TFF file. A r...

7 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Windows 7 "duplicate" function not working

Hello, I have a Dell Precision M4600 Windows 7 PC with an HDMI port that I connect to a Samsung HDTV running 1080p. I can't use the "Duplicate...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2013 by
flspy357

How do you organize your files and folders?

Hello, I started to do some cleaning of my hard drive and i run again in a problem that i am facing from long time. I can't find a sufficient way to...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Using window operating system on galaxy tab

Solved

Hello, how do i load window operating system on my andriod galaxy tab Configuration: iPhone / Firefox 19.0

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2013 by
xpcman

Support in errors

"microsoft outlook office a program is trying to access e-mai addresses you have stored in outlook. Do you want to allow this?" every time i startup...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2013 by
Ambucias

Windows can't start in any mode

Hello I am anand prakash and I wanted to know about my windows startup problems.My computer can't start in any of the mode.Before this I just go to "m...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Unable to install windows xp on my compaq presario cq-490se

i have a compaq presario cq-490SE with pre-installed windows 7. i want to install windows xp on it but iam unable to. i used hiren boot cd to delete a...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

My battery and sound icon

Hello, pls I need help urgently. My battery and Sound Icon just disappear from my toolbar and I can't even hear any sound coming on my system anymore....

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2013 by
Ambucias

Bootmgr is compressed

Can someone please help me someone put Windows 7 onto my toshiba satilite L350-205 which came with vista, it kept saying low memory so i compressed my...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Lost music icon

Solved/Closed

Hello, Accidently (I still do not know what I did) but the MUSIC Icon is gone from my homw screen. I see it in the set up, but can not put it back in...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2013 by
Storm

Hp printer

i am trying to install a hp deskjet f2200 series without the disk, can u help?

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Xp over windows 7

hello! plz....! help me in this problem. I want to instal windows xp over windows 7

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2013 by
Ambucias

Need help with hp dv6

Hello, I need help. I have a HP dv6, everything is working fine but i drop it the other day and i cant close the screen because some little arms broke...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Unable to see icons in my computer after start up

Hello I am shubham and I wanted to knew about the problems related to my windows Xp.I can't see desktop icons after I start up my computer.If any one ...

5 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2013 by
Ambucias

Multiple errors. help, urgent

Hello. Please help me with this: I am a windows xp user. Somedays back, when I was working on my computer, suddenly the display turned off. Cpu wa...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2013 by
xpcman

Windows shows restoration incomplete

Hello I am shubham and I wanted to know how to restore my computer to earlier time.My windows shows restoration incomlete and restoration didn't take ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2013 by
shubhamvermahal

Open with appears when trying to open a drives

if i double click the drives in my computer it is opening open with program what do please tell me

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2013 by
jack4rall

Quick heal

I installed quick heal anti vrius in my system. my system is multi boot i have installed that in windows 7. Just after installation i restart my PC an...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2013 by
jack4rall

My pc installed windows 7 automatically stop working

Hello, my pc has recently been installed windows 7 but it starts to create problem when online basically when using google-earth google earth. sudde...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R
Results 5951 - 6000 out of a total of 24,656