Windows regularly updates your computer operating system to make it faster and more efficient. If you aren’t sure about your latest update and want to check it on your Windows 7, don’t worry, it’s very easy. Read this article to discover how to view update history on your Windows 7.
How to View Update History on Windows 7
To view the Windows update history, follow these steps:
- Click on the Start button and go to Control panel > Windows Update.
- Next, click on the View update history link.
- Windows 7 update history
- Windows update history windows 7 - Best answers
- Windows update history - Best answers
- How to stop windows 7 updates - Guide
- Delete windows 7 update cache - Guide
- Windows 7 update print nightmare - Guide
- Windows 7 update is not applicable to your computer ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- Windows 7 won't start after update ✓ - Forum - Windows