The Tor browser allows you to browse the internet with keeping your anonymity and privacy. Navigation and data exchange over a network is made via encrypted connections between computers. For electronic mail and messages, an encrypted channel is used to avoid any possible interception by third parties.
Here's how to install the Tor browser on Windows:
- Download the Tor Browser Bundle.
- Double click on the tor-browser.exe to extract the Tor Browser.
- Select the destination folder to extract the files.
- No installation is required, double click on the "Start Tor Browser.exe" to launch the Tor Browser:
- Wait for the connection to the Tor network:
- Once connected to the network, the Tor browser shall open up.
Published by deri58
Latest update on August 30, 2013 at 05:08 AM by deri58.