In this FAQ you will learn how to export your Outlook Mailbox. This process can take several days, once it is complete you will receive an email with a download link where you can download your emails.
How to Export Outlook Emails
The process is simple, you need to begin my logging into your Outlook account, and going to <bod>Settings</bold>. From here you can select General settings and use the search bar to find Export mailbox.
From here you will be directed to the Privacy and Data section where you can choose to Export Mailbox.
Once you have selected this, within a few days, you will be sent a download link where you can download all of your emails.
- Windows live mail backup
- How to backup windows live mail - Best answers
- Backup windows live mail - Best answers
- Change outlook email address - How-To - Outlook
- Outlook email - How-To - Hotmail
- Ungroup outlook emails on phone - How-To - Android
- Open outlook email in browser - How-To - Office Software
- How to hide my picture in outlook email - How-To - Office Software