In this article we will explain how to disable the automatic download of email attachments on the Gmail app on Android devices.
Disable the Auto-Download of Attachments on Wi-Fi on Android
- Open the Gmail app.
- Tap the Menu key (three horizontal bars at the top left corner) and scroll to Settings.
- Tap on your email account.
- Scroll to the Data usage section and uncheck "Download attachments".
Image © Nikhom Khotjan -123rf.com
- Gmail auto download attachments
- How to stop auto download email attachments - Best answers
- Auto download attachments gmail - Best answers
- Why is my gmail not downloading attachments - How-To - Gmail
- Unable to download attachments from gmail - How-To - Gmail
- Unable to download attachments from gmail in chrome - Forum - Gmail
- What is auto download mms when roaming - How-To - Android
- Yahoo mail cannot download attachment - Guide
This document, titled « Disable Auto-Download of Attachments in Gmail », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).