What can be done when images are not being displayed in web pages you visit with Internet Explorer? In this article we'll give you a couple of tips that can help.
Images Not Loading in Internet Explore
Are you experiencing this problem on a single website or on all websites? Sometimes images won't load due to a broken link or compatibility issue between the webpage and Internet Explorer. There's an easy way to determine if the problem is with a particular website or not, you just have to open a couple of random pages to check if images are loading properly. In such situation you can try the following:
- Disable add-ons and extensions before opening the website.
- Clear temporary files and open the website.
- Add the faulty website to compatibility list of IE, by clicking on the Cog icon > Compatibility View and Settings > Add:
If images are not displayed in all the webpages you visit then check whether Internet Explorer is set to display images or not.
Image: © 123RF.com
- Click on the Tools menu (cog icon) > Internet options.
- Go to the Advanced tab and the scroll to the Multimedia section. Make sure the Show images checkbox is ticked and then click on OK: