If you love sending audio messages on WhatsApp or Telegram, you are in the right place: in this article we explain how to change your voice to send the most original and fun audio notes.
Change Your Voice on Android
First, download and install the free Voice Changer app. Once the application is open, press the 'Record an Audio' button and say what you want. When finished, do not forget to press the 'Stop' button.
Next, select what type of voice you want for your audio. You can choose from a catalog of 52 different voices, ranging from an alien to animals like a duck. Now select 'Save' (3½-inch floppy disk button). You can listen to your audio by pressing 'Play', change its name or, if you're ready, select the share button and choose the application you want to send it to (WhatsApp, Telegram ... you can even send them by email):
Change Your Voice on iOS
If you have an iPhone, iPad, or another iOS device, we recommend you download and install the free app Voice Changer Plus. Once the application is open, you only have to press the red icon to start recording and then select what type of voice you want for your message. Finally, you must press the 'Share' button and choose the messaging platform to which you want to direct your original audio message.
Image: © Alexey - 123RF.com
- Whatsapp voice changer
- Voice changer whatsapp - Best answers
- How to change voice in whatsapp - Best answers
- How to listen to whatsapp voice message without sender knowing - Guide
- Sounds for clownfish voice changer - How-To - Multimedia
- How to forward a whatsapp voice message - Guide
- How to send whatsapp voice message to facebook messenger - Guide
- Voice changer G9000i ✓ - Forum - Mobile